• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey needs 2,4 m to hit with his super special nuclear kick so suing 404 m/s he needs 0,0059 s to do so, Dazai reaction based on Mikey speed i 0,004 s so he can react and avoid it without problems, he doesn't need to tank the kick to nullify it, is not even like Dazai is a dumb dude who doesn't know how to fight.
Lol, just cause you can react to something doesn't mean you can dodge it or move in time to do something about it

Lol, just cause you can react to something doesn't mean you can dodge it or move in time to do something about it
0,0059 s is the time Dazai needs to avoid the supersonic kick, 0,004 are gone due to his reaciton time so he has 0,0019 s, Dazai really only need a small amount of distance to avoid the kick, something like 0,3 m, a 225 m/s dude can move that distance in 0,0013s which fits the time frame, it even leave 0,0006 s out.

Nullifying DI and generally being more skilled I guess, Ap gap isn't even high, Ls is pretty useless since Mikey simply doesn't fight with hit unless someone outright grab his leg.

Nullifying DI and generally being more skilled I guess, Ap gap isn't even high
Lol, I love how the AP gap is almost a megajoule (Mikey's AP is actually 1.361 Megajoules) which is aroudn 3x larger, also, do you have proof of him being more skilled, Mikey is a genius martial artist and could easily incapacitate Dazai with his huge LS advantage.
Also not getting touched via analytical prediction and information analysis
Lol what ? Dazai is gonna get hit one way or another, Mikey also would just boost his speed like he did with Takemichi, eventually to the point where Dazai is going to get hit and when he gets hit he's not going to tank it will nilly

Lol, I love how the AP gap is almost a megajoule (Mikey's AP is actually 1.361 Megajoules) which is aroudn 3x larger, also, do you have proof of him being more skilled, Mikey is a genius martial artist and could easily incapacitate Dazai with his huge LS advantage.
uh, his ap is not that? + I explained Mikey never uses his LS to fight unless someone is outright grabbing his leg lol, for the skilled part is more a matter of higher iq in general which is of course also something Dazai uses in his combats, also "genus martial artist" he kinda knows some karate/taekwondo moves, cool, most of Mikey fighting style is based on the speed of his kicks and his high ap.

I created this thread for fun, Mind you
The lengths you are going by even calling mikey a "kid" when he is far from it and your responses would also prove otherwise.
Those super powers are nothing compared to shooting lighting, manipulation gravity etc

Mikey can easily get nullified by Dazai
You do realize none of my points for his victory are even power based. You keep saying he nullifies something Mikey doesnt even need or something I even used in my argument.
I made alot of points and gave some scans too, Just because they are not to your liking doesn't mean i haven't gave them
No point you made direct has proven he can use Analytical Prediction against opponents he has no knowledge. They are not to my liking because they are not valid arguments. The scans you provided are the scans on his profile which I and Dino originally refuted as prior knowledge analytical prediction, which doesnt even guarantee his victory based on how the chuuya fight played out. The valid response would be to showcase other fights with someone he has never met proving the ability works the same way so it can validate it for THIS SPECIFIC match. Otherwise the response is not valid. So why would it be to my liking if its wrong?
It's 4-4

Both parties gave their reasons
All reggor did was agree with your incorrect premises that i keep asking you to clarify with scans specifically yet even in this reply have yet to do so. Still no proof he can predict anyone he fights and only people he has prior knowledge of. Zefra's reply is also invalid because he says Mikey's blitz is kick based and he doesnt even throw a kick in the blitz or in the panel that was scaled. In the panels directly above and below the blitz it shows Mikey punching. He doesnt showcase a kick action once. It is a blitz not a kick. Making zefra's reason also invalid not even sure where he got the idea that was a kick in the first place.
Akutagawa barely had time to spend with Dazai, Dazai either was not around Akutagawa or he was just beating the crap out of him, This argument i made is valid
What does barely having time to spend have to do with anything? You just said he is a super genius. It would be easy for him to use information to learn everything about Akutagawa. He predicted him because he had prior knowledge whether its limited or extended. He used deduction with the limited time he spent with him and figured him out. But he doesnt know anything about Mikey, so its not valid for this fight.
Dazai is an evasive fighter, In CQC and H2H he has absolute advantage, because of the reasons i said above and what i will say below
Evasive of what??? He dodged 2-3 punches then got beat down by Chuuya while having prior knowledge and reading his attacks. Dazai is known more for taking damage, not avoiding it. Mikey literally fought 2 expert fighters who have statements that they are experts and made them reconsider if 2vs1 was as easy as they thought because they could not hit him. Mikey when he got serious told Izana he would not hit him anymore and blocked or evaded all of his strikes before winning the fight. Mikey takes hits to "punish himself" which he stated in chapter 105, then again in chapter 231. Just because he tanks hits does NOT mean he cannot avoid them. You misunderstand his character and overstate Dazai's skill level.
There was not a single punch or kick thrown in this fight, and the only times they did anything that involved hand to hand involved grabbing which Dazai is at a significant disadvantage at and it does not prove anything about his fighting ability, which is what you are replying to. Not gun skills.
Dazai does not scale to this character and has never showcased this level of physical strength and he doesnt have a sword to help him or weapons in general to begin with. He has never himself done anything of this magnitude and was easily overpowerd by Chuuya in hand to hand. This character would also beat Dazai unless you have feats of Dazai beating him to say he scales to or above.
This is just a random feat Dazai does not deflect bullet nor does this have anything to do with hand to hand combat fighting or Dazai.
Im also not sure how this is relevant to Dazai either when he has never beaten this character or had statements saying he is relative. It's irrelevant to Dazai or his hand to hand combat unless proven with statements or feats.
Dazai also stated Akutagawa wouldn't be able to beat Oda not in a hundred years too and also one shots Akutagawa
This is also random. Where does Dazai tie into this?
Kunikida who learned a form of aikido from the master of the agency of detectives and was stated to not be able to beat him once is capable of one shoting people by hitting their pressure points
This is quite literally what I have been asking for with Dazai. Kunikida using Aikido ≠ Dazai using Aikido and Aikido is grapple based which again, both characters would be at a disadvantage against using since they do not have the physical power to overpower Mikey , who also has statements for his great rebounding and balancing from attack from Izana in chapter 171 which is also skill based. This does not help Dazai.
Does Dazai have feats against these guys to say he scales to them or is more skilled? This is assumption based and random.
Again, has Dazai himself ever defeated these characters to say he is more skilled and stronger in hand to hand
Mikey's presence raises crime rates and what does this have to do with Dazai once again. Has he ever beaten her in hand to hand?

uh, his ap is not that? + I explained Mikey never uses his LS to fight unless someone is outright grabbing his leg lol, for the skilled part is more a matter of higher iq in general which is of course also something Dazai uses in his combats, also "genus martial artist" he kinda knows some karate/taekwondo moves, cool, most of Mikey fighting style is based on the speed of his kicks and his high ap.
Yes it is LOL, 1.093 + 0.268 = Mikey's lowballed AP, Why can't people understand LOL. Mikey has used multiple martial arts in his fights, I think you need to re read the series ngl
that's smply because Mikey's DI constantly boost Mikey's speed and nothing more, Dazai has power nullification.
Is there any proof it would work on Mikey's dark impulse ?

Ok, so I’m surprised no one brought this up. But Dazai in his first confrontation with Atsushi, a guy he never faced before, was able to easily predict his movements when he turned into a were tiger and nullify him before he got tagged. And getting tagged would mean instant death since he’d get one shotted
I already said this about how he predicted Atsushi and Akutagawa in the first time but the peeps are not even trying to agree.

I already said this about how he predicted Atsushi and Akutagawa in the first time but the peeps are not even trying to agree.
His profile states that he matched Atsushi's speed lol. Speed is equalized here.

watching the fight and Dazai just dodges Atsushi's attacks lol. That's definitely not about his analytical prediciton.

Yes it is LOL, 1.093 + 0.268 = Mikey's lowballed AP, Why can't people understand LOL. Mikey has used multiple martial arts in his fights, I think you need to re read the series ngl
So we start to add calc on each other? even if is a mere 3x time cool,

tell me a single martial art aside from his kicks.
idk man is kinda how power nullification works

His profile states that he matched Atsushi's speed lol. Speed is equalized here.

watching the fight and Dazai just dodges Atsushi's attacks lol. That's definitely not about his analytical prediciton.
Bro his profile is a profile, not anything like a whole file history, and we are currently working on his profile.
He predicted Atsushi's movements and did the same with Akutagawa. In fact, he is so smart that he can even predict from where he's going to be attacked and regularly manipulates characters, and I am pretty sure manipulating Mikey is an easy thing for him to do.

And analytical prediction is indeed reading moves. In fact, he stated how it worked as well lol.

Yes, No Longer Human is literally an ability which restrains the user from using and nullifies them through physical contact. It is always ON and the only disadvantage it has is that it also nullifies healing.

"More skilled fighter then Mikey"
IMG_1379.jpg

So we start to add calc on each other? even if is a mere 3x time cool,
Yes ? Its literally the same feat bruh why wouldn't you, its not like he did it in two kicks ?!
idk man is kinda how power nullification works
Post scans of the ability so we can understand more of it please
Bro his profile is a profile, not anything like a whole file history, and we are currently working on his profile.
He predicted Atsushi's movements and did the same with Akutagawa. In fact, he is so smart that he can even predict from where he's going to be attacked and regularly manipulates characters, and I am pretty sure manipulating Mikey is an easy thing for him to do.

And analytical prediction is indeed reading moves. In fact, he stated how it worked as well lol.
Lol, Mikey ain't getting manipulated by Kisaki, Dazai ain't that above Kisaki to be able to manipulate him in the middle of the fight ? These wincons are garbage. Also predicting movements isn't impressive, he's not going to be able to hurt Mikey LOL

The lengths you are going by even calling mikey a "kid" when he is far from it and your responses would also prove otherwise.
I already explained why i said it, It wasn't meant to insult him

You might wanna read what i said
You do realize none of my points for his victory are even power based. You keep saying he nullifies something Mikey doesnt even need or something I even used in my argument.
He doesn't win even with DI
No point you made direct has proven he can use Analytical Prediction against opponents he has no knowledge. They are not to my liking because they are not valid arguments. The scans you provided are the scans on his profile which I and Dino originally refuted as prior knowledge analytical prediction, which doesnt even guarantee his victory based on how the chuuya fight played out. The valid response would be to showcase other fights with someone he has never met proving the ability works the same way so it can validate it for THIS SPECIFIC match. Otherwise the response is not valid. So why would it be to my liking if its wrong?
You are just ignoring everything that was said
All reggor did was agree with your incorrect premises that i keep asking you to clarify with scans specifically yet even in this reply have yet to do so. Still no proof he can predict anyone he fights and only people he has prior knowledge of. Zefra's reply is also invalid because he says Mikey's blitz is kick based and he doesnt even throw a kick in the blitz or in the panel that was scaled. In the panels directly above and below the blitz it shows Mikey punching. He doesnt showcase a kick action once. It is a blitz not a kick. Making zefra's reason also invalid not even sure where he got the idea that was a kick in the first place.
We gave feats and some scans, All of them actually read, Something you clearly ignored
What does barely having time to spend have to do with anything? You just said he is a super genius. It would be easy for him to use information to learn everything about Akutagawa. He predicted him because he had prior knowledge whether its limited or extended. He used deduction with the limited time he spent with him and figured him out. But he doesnt know anything about Mikey, so its not valid for this fight.
You just love adding some random things as well don't you?
Evasive of what??? He dodged 2-3 punches then got beat down by Chuuya while having prior knowledge and reading his attacks. Dazai is known more for taking damage, not avoiding it. Mikey literally fought 2 expert fighters who have statements that they are experts and made them reconsider if 2vs1 was as easy as they thought because they could not hit him. Mikey when he got serious told Izana he would not hit him anymore and blocked or evaded all of his strikes before winning the fight. Mikey takes hits to "punish himself" which he stated in chapter 105, then again in chapter 231. Just because he tanks hits does NOT mean he cannot avoid them. You misunderstand his character and overstate Dazai's skill level.
He literally starts his fights dodging
There was not a single punch or kick thrown in this fight, and the only times they did anything that involved hand to hand involved grabbing which Dazai is at a significant disadvantage at and it does not prove anything about his fighting ability, which is what you are replying to. Not gun skills.

Dazai does not scale to this character and has never showcased this level of physical strength and he doesnt have a sword to help him or weapons in general to begin with. He has never himself done anything of this magnitude and was easily overpowerd by Chuuya in hand to hand. This character would also beat Dazai unless you have feats of Dazai beating him to say he scales to or above.

This is just a random feat Dazai does not deflect bullet nor does this have anything to do with hand to hand combat fighting or Dazai.

Im also not sure how this is relevant to Dazai either when he has never beaten this character or had statements saying he is relative. It's irrelevant to Dazai or his hand to hand combat unless proven with statements or feats.

This is also random. Where does Dazai tie into this?

This is quite literally what I have been asking for with Dazai. Kunikida using Aikido ≠ Dazai using Aikido and Aikido is grapple based which again, both characters would be at a disadvantage against using since they do not have the physical power to overpower Mikey , who also has statements for his great rebounding and balancing from attack from Izana in chapter 171 which is also skill based. This does not help Dazai.

Does Dazai have feats against these guys to say he scales to them or is more skilled? This is assumption based and random.

Again, has Dazai himself ever defeated these characters to say he is more skilled and stronger in hand to hand

Mikey's presence raises crime rates and what does this have to do with Dazai once again. Has he ever beaten her in hand to hand?
All of this proves you didn't read what i said

I said SKILLS not physical prowess or anything, Again, I said SKILLS

Last edited:
Yes ? Its literally the same feat bruh why wouldn't you, its not like he did it in two kicks ?!

Post scans of the ability so we can understand more of it please

Lol, Mikey ain't getting manipulated by Kisaki, Dazai ain't that above Kisaki to be able to manipulate him in the middle of the fight ? These wincons are garbage. Also predicting movements isn't impressive, he's not going to be able to hurt Mikey LOL
You can't add more AP for Mikey just because he something with bad balance

Otherwise we can say Dazai scales way higher due to being able to Tank attacks from people who are 7-C

as far as I remember Mikey, Izana, baji (even if he didn't demonstrated any good skill) and Mucho (who only shows a basic Judo more based on the fact he has a good strenght more than outright skill), I never seen Tr characters to have a good martial art skill.

I'm saying is not something accepted, and even if, it's just 3x
are you trolling me lol ? Why would it need to be accepted its the SAME feat. He destroys like 3 things, the engine, car hood, and the grill in one kick.
I simply watched the anime ngl is simply his ability to nullify others abilities by touching the ability or the dude.
Scans
Is it regular for TR supporters to take character narratives said while presenting extreme sarcasm or narcissism? Like we literally take Mikey stating that he can beat a 20000 people as a stamina statement and now this.

Chuuya was actually amazed by how Dazai raised his arm to block his attack during the same feat.
Blocking an attack = more skilled then a genius martial artist
as far as I remember Mikey, Izana, baji (even if he didn't demonstrated any good skill) and Mucho (who only shows a basic Judo more based on the fact he has a good strenght more than outright skill), I never seen Tr characters to have a good martial art skill.
Are you being serious or joking ? I can't tell XD. If so please take this more seriously, I would rather this not turn into a joke please stop joking.

I will just end this with the proof I found directly from Dazai and Chuuya which you left out and never mentioned. Chuuya specifically states: "Your combat skills have always been below average in the port mafia", and Dazai replies with "As expected of the best martial artist in the mafia" which are canon statements confirming and which refuting every single claim you tried to make for his skill level and all those feats you sent are irrelevant now because Mikey is easily more skilled in hand to hand. It should be changed in the advantages and the votes are now once again invalidated since i have debunked his hand to hand skill level. Which is below average which is why you never sent scans of his fighting history or feats of him predicting anyone he hasnt had prior knowledge of.

I'm serious, anyway it's funny you outright asked me for scans and in the same reply didn't provide scans for the martial arts part on your side, regardless here is his ability, if an actual supporter can provide more detail it would be appreciate.

Nah, the thing is, Dazai would have to pull it off even before Chuuya lands his attacks due to Chuuya being much faster than him, so I don't know why you are saying "blocking an attack" quite literally here.

are you trolling me lol ? Why would it need to be accepted its the SAME feat. He destroys like 3 things, the engine, car hood, and the grill in one kick.
Dazai tanking 7-C be like
Here for physical touch and here for activating while being attacked

Also here is the description of the ability in the fandom;

No Longer Human nullifies the ability of anyone Dazai touches.[1] Furthermore, the ability relies on skin contact and is always active. As such, he can nullify any ability even while restrained[2] as soon and as long as it touches him. Due to this specific condition, the ability also apparently nullifies Akiko Yosano's healing ability.[3]
I sended skill feats where Dazai scales above, See them
Are you being serious or joking ? I can't tell XD. If so please take this more seriously, I would rather this not turn into a joke please stop joking.

I will just end this with the proof I found directly from Dazai and Chuuya which you left out and never mentioned. Chuuya specifically states: "Your combat skills have always been below average in the port mafia", and Dazai replies with "As expected of the best martial artist in the mafia" which are canon statements confirming and which refuting every single claim you tried to make for his skill level and all those feats you sent are irrelevant now because Mikey is easily more skilled in hand to hand. It should be changed in the advantages and the votes are now once again invalidated since i have debunked his hand to hand skill level. Which is below average which is why you never sent scans of his fighting history or feats of him predicting anyone he hasnt had prior knowledge of.
Tell me where this is useful against Mafia members who not only are adults with alot more experience compared to TR characters, They are more skilled in the use of firearms and combat

Plus there are also non skill users who are specifically trained to deal with skill users

Tell me where does TR fares against this?

I am literally considering making a downgrade thread just to downgrade Mikey's martial arts. I genuinely think someone pretty much messed up and gave him "Genius" like nothing. All he has is "Gifted" level feats in martial arts and Above Average in the rest of the combat stuff. TR as a verse doesn't even go deep into analysis or strategical combat warfare lol, while Bungou Stray Dogs is an exact opposite. Narratively, Bungou Stray Dogs thrashes TR in skill, and it's not close.

And why do we think base Mikey would struggle with Dazai again ? Also on what grounds is Dazai gonna be able to even touch Mikey.
Nah, the thing is, Dazai would have to pull it off even before Chuuya lands his attacks due to Chuuya being much faster than him, so I don't know why you are saying "blocking an attack" quite literally here.
Thats not skill

Why is this a debate anyway, what happens when my Mikey hax thread or my future (secret) Mikey thread comes, this matchup would just be removed, dumb matchup lol, Seven solos BSD

I am literally considering making a downgrade thread just to downgrade Mikey's martial arts. I genuinely think someone pretty much messed up and gave him "Genius" like nothing. All he has is "Gifted" level feats in martial arts and Above Average in the rest of the combat stuff. TR as a verse doesn't even go deep into analysis or strategical combat warfare lol, while Bungou Stray Dogs is an exact opposite. Narratively, Bungou Stray Dogs thrashes TR in skill, and it's not close.
Lol, good luck, the amount of stuff I have for that, the thread would turn into pure hell

And why do we think base Mikey would struggle with Dazai again ? Also on what grounds is Dazai gonna be able to even touch Mikey.
Outskilling to hell based on the feats i presented where he scales to those characters
Why is this a debate anyway, what happens when my Mikey hax thread or my future (secret) Mikey thread comes, this matchup would just be removed, dumb matchup lol, Seven solos BSD
Don't think so

Ok, let me give you a clear cut answer to this.
You guys either never read BSD or have no idea about NLH.
NLH as an ability is much complex ability than Dark Impulse. Dazai will just nullify Dark Impulse and when he does so, he will not receive any damage. Secondly, Dazai will also restrain Mikey from doing any continual attacks for a few seconds, so that's a perfect time for Dazai to land attack. Secondly, Dazai has enough AP to stomp on Mikey's face or something like that. Considering how smart he is, he will surely repeatedly attack Mikey. Secondly, Mikey when he comes out of DI will have to grasp the situation as well. Dazai will easily overpower him in intelligence and this fight would end in like a minute lol.
Thats not skill
It is, unless you try to turn a blind eye to just how he predicted it. Also, I am going to ask it, does Mikey even get close to this skill level or demonstrate any kind of feats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back