• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vfrag of concrete is 20 J/cc instead for the car you use a value of 275/350 x the dent, denting steel it's hard, yes.

He can one shot skill users who have super powers and obviously the same to groups of mafia and bandits full of guns
just a goofy goon with a gun.
Is knowned and feared by mafia gangs and bandits
Mikey is known and feared by gangs too lol.
Akutagawa who could predict moves, Was getting thrashed by Dazai on a daily basis and has predictions way better than Akutagawa and He barely spend time with him
already refuted by Deku like I said.
Here shows he can nullify abilities that touch him
Why didn't you send me this earlier LOL. Dazai still gets damaged on contact when using NLH so DI Mikey blitzing Dazai and landing a kick on him will do massive damage on him even if Dazai nullifies DI. DI Mikey will just lose DI but Dazai will recieve big damage in return which is not a bad trade for Mikey at all.
Tanks hits from Chuuya, The same who can do these types of damage casually, And considering he hates Dazai with all his might, There is no reason to assume he was not holding back
Only the first one was calced an it scaled to 400 KJ which is where Dazai scales now. Using un evaluated feats for matchups is pointless.

Just stop at this point. You're making it worse.

just a goofy goon with a gun.
Boi really compared a guy with super powers with a bunch of kids, LOL
Mikey is known and feared by gangs too lol.
What i said above
already refuted by Deku like I said.
Which is still not debunked because of what i said
Why didn't you send me this earlier LOL. Dazai still gets damaged on contact when using NLH so DI Mikey blitzing Dazai and landing a kick on him will do massive damage on him even if Dazai nullifies DI. DI Mikey will just lose DI but Dazai will recieve big damage in return which is not a bad trade for Mikey at all.
There's a problem though, What reggor said above, Powers that touch them will stun people
Only the first one was calced an it scaled to 400 KJ which is where Dazai scales now. Using un evaluated feats for matchups is pointless.
Just telling his stamina feats, He can get up no problem from said feats
Just stop at this point. You're making it worse.
The moment you compare kids to mafia/bandits and skill users, You kinda are making it worse for yourself too

Hell no

What, You telling me getting hit by a pipe and defeating 500 people is somehow better than Getting tortured and beated for days only to by the end of all that start laughing as if nothing happened?

Defeating entire groups of mafia/Bandits full of guns and skill users who have super powers with 1 attack?

That's exactly what I'm telling you. How does him being tortured for days and beating someone with 1 attack, or fighting 1 person not even for an entended time considered hand to hand stamina feats? You have never seen a Dazai hand to hand extended fight. Do you know how much energy it takes to fight and 500 different people? Mikey also has statements against Hanma that prove he doesnt even get tired in fights. Where was this proven for Dazai?

No way in hell

Dazai was know as the youngest executive and one of the dangerous ones capable of doing the things above casually and even made them tremble in fear the moment they knew Dazai was coming for them

Also thrashed on a daily basis Akutagawa who is a mafia high tier

"Dazai was know as the youngest executive and one of the dangerous ones capable of doing the things above casually and even made them tremble in fear the moment they knew Dazai was coming for them.Also thrashed on a daily basis Akutagawa who is a mafia high tier"................ Please tell me where in this paragraph does any of this tell us about his HAND TO HAND experience. What fighting style he uses? Who was his martial arts trainer? When did he start hand to hand combat training? Everything you said applies to Mikey which is why its pointless to even bring up. Almost every character in TR is terrified of Mikey and has been destroyed by him at least once in a fight. Mikey was 7 years old beating high schoolers, he one shot Draken's boss when he first met him still in elementary school, he beat 30+ black dragon members to save Kazutora before Toman even existed plus meaning he was 10-11 years old and this is just young Mikey's experience. How does beating 1 high tier outweigh all of that? Mikey has far better hand to hand stamina feats.
No?

How is DI gonna do any good when he gets nullified and stunned by no longer human?
Dazai only has 4-5 hand to hand fights out of the entire manga. You can't even tell me his fighting style when I can name 7 Mikey has used. Dazai does not even have scans beside the Martial arts ability because there is no context on his fighting. There is no way you think that is more versatile. Every kick Dazai has done Mikey can do + more.
What Reggor said
Reggor has not made a single point proving his martial arts background. You cant use him when he didnt even state anything. I'll literally pay if you can tell me what martial arts Dazai uses.
Being capable of memorizing timing, habits, methods
only applies to Chuuya and people he knows.
There is no such thing as "Hand to hand analytical prediction"

Akutagawa could also predict moves and yet he was regularly thrashed by Dazai on a daily basis
You mean there is no such this as using gun dodging feats in hand to hand combat debates. Which is what you are using and that is hilariously wrong when he has statements that his analytical prediction isn't even a guaranteed victory against someone he has lifetime of knowledge of. If he was so great at it there should be hand to hand feats of it that you can use instead of using gun fights, but you keep focusing on this odd way of proving it because you know he doesnt have any more statements or evidence of it. Him beating Akutagawa doesnt mean anything. He also has prior knowledge of him being his mentor. Another example validating my point.... Once... again.
Speed equalized doesn't mean Dazai can't dodge/deflect/block
He doesnt deflect enemies in his own verse he is not that skilled. Mikey has several deflection, block and dodging feats which i can provide scans for, unlike you. Who still havent. Also, he cant even block Chuuya's attacks which send him flying so how will he block somebody with a 2.2x AP advantage over him? Another point that is invalid.

Many characters in TR have special powers too lmao. That doesn't make you better or worse.
What i said above
Being known or feared doesn't mean anything strength wise.
Which is still not debunked because of what i said
what
There's a problem though, What reggor said above, Powers that touch them will stun people
The scan you sent involved a situation where Dazai couldn't react to the ability user and got hit. The scan you linked now involves Dazai reacting and blocking the attack with NLH. DI Mikey has the Attack speed advantage and can blitz people from 10 meters away. Mikey just gets a clean hit here which would be at least 3 times more than Dazai's AP (DI Mikey scales much higher than 1 MJ) which will be a huge problem even if Mikey loses his DI.
Just telling his stamina feats, He can get up no problem from said feats
And how Mikey barely gets damaged by mid tiers of this verse who scale to 820 KJ which is like 1.7x of what Dazai can do.
The moment you compare kids to mafia/bandits and skill users, You kinda are making it worse for yourself too
Making fun of the verse your opponent supports doesn't prove you right. It just shows how toxic, immature and even biased you are.

Last edited:
And what if I do? there was a reason tho

EDIT: + both Yu victims
If you vote Dazai then there should be a notable comment that your "Dazai FRA" comment highlights which debunks every claim i made with rebuttals against Dazai as the winner including proving his Martial arts history with scans rather than word of mouth, hand to hand versatility scans to prove he can actually beat Mikey in a fight, overcoming a class 10 LS disadvantage if he is grabbed, or how he will stop Mikey from killing him once he mounts him and holds him down beating him until he is dead when he doesnt have supernatural willpower or the strength to escape. Also, a Yu vs Mikey thread wouldnt even be added because 9B Yu has no wincons against Mikey and its a stomp

What's more fishy is the fact that hitting a car grill is somehow 1.093 MJ
Ohhhh just saw this.

Many guys tried to downgrade the calc but got debunked in return by me lol. I'm planning on upgrading that calculation tbh. Bro literally damaged a whole front of a car but doesn't even get 2 MJ lol.
Tho supersonic is a kick in fact is attack speed, Mikey can't dash around breaking the sound barrier,
It's a long ranged Attack for sure. It involves dashing so of course he can just dash. I don't get what you're trying to point out here.
I'll probably do something about that calc ngl
I think the distance you found by angisizing could be added to the distance too as he blitzed the guys closer to the POV too.
it's Mikey he would try to close the distance and use his kick like he does every time at the start of a fight,
That's Base. DI Mikey just aims to finish the fight early.
Dazai will have time to nullify DI and the rest of the fight is a matter of skill and nothing else.
He will get hit though. Base Mikey still has massive LS advantage so the fight will just go like i wrote above.

If you vote Dazai then there should be a notable comment that your "Dazai FRA" comment highlights which debunks every claim i made with rebuttals against Dazai as the winner including proving his Martial arts history with scans rather than word of mouth, hand to hand versatility scans to prove he can actually beat Mikey in a fight, overcoming a class 10 LS disadvantage if he is grabbed, or how he will stop Mikey from killing him once he mounts him and holds him down beating him until he is dead when he doesnt have supernatural willpower or the strength to escape. Also, a Yu vs Mikey thread wouldnt even be added because 9B Yu has no wincons against Mikey and its a stomp
I never wrote "Dazai FRA", I said why I changed my mind

Many characters in TR have special powers too lmao. That doesn't make you better or worse.
"Many characters" Mikey, Homeless man, Mikey's brother, South and Takemitchi

Now tell me where DI is better than straight up shooting lighting, Manipulating gravity, Manipulation a etherial beast that eats space etc etc
Being known or feared doesn't mean anything strength wise.
It does, Dazai was 15 years old at the time, Demolishing entire groups of experienced mafia members who have trained in the use of firearm, combat and super powers (Not all of them though) seen almost everytime

Compared to Mikey who just fights a bunch of kids, Now that doesn't mean anything
The scan you sent involved a situation where Dazai couldn't react to the ability user and got hit. The scan you linked now involves Dazai reacting and blocking the attack with NLH. DI Mikey has the Attack speed advantage and can blitz people from 10 meters away. Mikey just gets a clean hit here which would be at least 3 times more than Dazai's AP (DI Mikey scales much higher than 1 MJ) which will be a huge problem even if Mikey loses his DI.
He will get stunned and power nulled the moment he touches Dazai

The reason lovecraft was not cancelled was because it wasn't an ability
And how Mikey barely gets damaged by mid tiers of this verse who scale to 820 KJ which is like 1.7x of what Dazai can do.
Chuuya is a high tier though? I don't see Mikey tanking any of those hits
Making fun of the verse your opponent supports doesn't prove you right. It just shows how toxic, immature and even baised you are.
Who said i was making fun? If anything the one who is being biased, Toxic and immature here is you and Deku

Now tell me where DI is better than straight up shooting lighting, Manipulating gravity, Manipulation a etherial beast that eats space etc etc
This is straight up irrelevant to the thread. Are we debating about which verse has better special powers or what?
Compared to Mikey who just fights a bunch of kids, Now that doesn't mean anything
Kids that scale higher than Dazai lol.
He will get stunned and power nulled the moment he touches Dazai
Mikey will rush at Dazai and blitz him but his DI will be nullified on contact. Dazai will probably get a hit off but it will barely damage Mikey through the Durability difference and Mikey's high pain tolerance. He will continue the fight at his Base. Dazai has no counter to Mikey grabbing him and pinning him down to the ground htrough the massive LS difference and the fact that Dazai's Analytical Prediction not working on opponents he doesn't have prior knowledge about just makes this easier for Mikey. The fight would be pretty much over once Mikey pins Dazai to the ground as Dazai doesn't have enough LS to free himself. Mikey will pretty much give him the Takemichi treatment and win the fight in the end.
This still stands even if that's the case.
The reason lovecraft was not cancelled was because it wasn't an ability
So what makes a superpower ability in BSD verse cuz It seems like it doesn't effect some superpowers.
Chuuya is a high tier though? I don't see Mikey tanking any of those hits
Well... Sorry to bring the bad news to you but it would probably be like the time when Hina slapped Mikey if Chuuya hits Mikey with that kick lol. Not being toxic here, just stating the obvious.

Edit: I love how you agreed to me how mid tiers in TR scale higher than high tiers in BSD lol.
Who said i was making fun?
Me and i think you should work harder to hide it as you make quite a lot of matchups involving Mikey.
See what i mean?
Come on man. Just some jokes here and there. Not that deep.

Last edited:
Me and i think you should work harder to hide it as you make quite a lot of matchups involving Mikey.
????????????????????

I literally just made 2 VS thread regarding Mikey

1st one was Mikey VS Saitama

2nd is this one, What you mean?????
Come on man. Just some jokes here and there. Not that deep.
Ah, So you can joke but i can't and it's considered toxic, immature and biased

Sounds fair 👍

Ah, So you can joke but i can't and it's considered toxic, immature and biased

Sounds fair 👍
I didn't even make fun of the verse when i made that joke. I just joked about the matchup.

You literally made fun of the whole verse by "Mikey fights aganist kids" and "Comparing mafia to kids" comments.

I didn't even make fun of the verse when i made that joke. I just joked about the matchup.

You literally made fun of the whole verse by "Mikey fights aganist kids" and "Comparing mafia to kids" comments.
I'm sorry if this came out as an insult to the verse, That wasn't my intention

I just wanted to point out the fact that BSD resolves around fighting experienced adults with super powers

You and your friend created this thread thinking Mikey was only a kid hoping to strong arm a victory against him

If they are just a bunch of kids it should be easy for you to provide scans that provide context it. These same group of kids also have super powers so making that point isn't even valid. At this point you arent even rebutalling my points or providing scans this is just a childish back and forth.

The official score is 4-0 until there is actual scans provided that contextually prove Dazai can:

1.) Predict opponent he has never met since this is a random encounter fight rather than the 2 feats if predicting Chuuya and Akutagawa who he was partners with and a mentor for.

2.) How he will survive CQC when Mikey has the AP, Durability, and LS advantage and has killed every person he has fought in Dark Impulse when Dazai does not have supernatural willpower, resurrection or immortality to stop it. Nor does he have the physical strength to free himself from a Mikey ground and pound after he is grabbed.

3.) Proving his skill level is as potent as you claim with canon source material. Feeling fear, beating 1 high tier, and beating no name mafia members is NOT better hand to hand skill feats than what Mikey has

Might change my vote to Dazai, forgot they are 5 m away so Mikey can't outright blitz him as 404 m/s is only for his kicks.
I know you said this in the past but that feat is pretty much a dashing feat lol. It's pretty obvious. Mikey outright blitzes Dazai here.

1) t's not really a dash

2) even if it's DI, that's not how he usually fight, even against Hanma or even South, if he could do that 11 m thing he would have done it and take the range advantage, he simply doesn't start with that, he start with his normal kick.

You and your friend created this thread thinking Mikey was only a kid hoping to strong arm a victory against him
I created this thread for fun, Mind you
If they are just a bunch of kids it should be easy for you to provide scans that provide context it. These same group of kids also have super powers so making that point isn't even valid.
Those super powers are nothing compared to shooting lighting, manipulation gravity etc

Mikey can easily get nullified by Dazai
At this point you arent even rebutalling my points or providing scans this is just a childish back and forth.
I made alot of points and gave some scans too, Just because they are not to your liking doesn't mean i haven't gave them
The official score is 4-0 until there is actual scans provided that contextually prove Dazai can:
It's 4-4

Both parties gave their reasons
1.) Predict opponent he has never met since this is a random encounter fight rather than the 2 feats if predicting Chuuya and Akutagawa who he was partners with and a mentor for.
Akutagawa barely had time to spend with Dazai, Dazai either was not around Akutagawa or he was just beating the crap out of him, This argument i made is valid
2.) How he will survive CQC when Mikey has the AP, Durability, and LS advantage and has killed every person he has fought in Dark Impulse when Dazai does not have supernatural willpower, resurrection or immortality to stop it. Nor does he have the physical strength to free himself from a Mikey ground and pound after he is grabbed.
Dazai is an evasive fighter, In CQC and H2H he has absolute advantage, because of the reasons i said above and what i will say below
3.) Proving his skill level is as potent as you claim with canon source material. Feeling fear, beating 1 high tier, and beating no name mafia members is NOT better hand to hand skill feats than what Mikey has
Dazai in terms of skills, He scales to these characters who have done;

Oda and Gyde who were fighting while dodging machine guns covering the whole room

Fukuchi Ouchi who can fight Atsushi transformed and Akutagawa using rashoumon simultaneously and is beating the crap out of them

Teruko Okura who deflects 7.62 mm composite armor-piercing rounds from twin machine guns, then blocks the barrels with kitchen knives

Teruko Okura who is capable of demolishing trained guards who have special abilities no diff

Dazai also stated Akutagawa wouldn't be able to beat Oda not in a hundred years too and also one shots Akutagawa

Kunikida who learned a form of aikido from the master of the agency of detectives and was stated to not be able to beat him once is capable of one shoting people by hitting their pressure points

The Hunting Dogs are the military police's finest operatives, and have been operated on to make them much more physically impressive than a normal human

One Hunting Dog is said to be equal to a thousand fighting men

Teruko's very presence in a city lowers crime rates

I mean since I don't really consider it as a dash he won't outspeed him, is even listed as attack speed so the profile kinda agree with me (I made that change so I agree with myself basically), my point is that I won't really contest the dash thing, since even your point is "looks like a dash" which I can contrast with "it doesn't look like a dash" so just keep our vote as they are because is going to be circular based on a subjective thing.

I mean since I don't really consider it as a dash he won't outspeed him, is even listed as attack speed so the profile kinda agree with me (I made that change so I agree with myself basically), my point is that I won't really contest the dash thing, since even your point is "looks like a dash" which I can contrast with "it doesn't look like a dash" so just keep our vote as they are because is going to be circular based on a subjective thing.
Yeah you're right but does that change the fact that Mikey has the upper hand in speed for the first strike? I don't think so.

My point is that he has to make at bare minimum 9 m at sub+ speed which is the same speed of Dazai, he can easily react to that, I don't think Dazai would let Mikey come in his way and kick so he has time to react especially when Mikey reaction hasn't a supersonic rating, I simply think Dazai can nullify it in time and even if he can land an hit the ap gap should be extremely high to definitely one shot him especially when as far as I understood he has a very good pain tolerance.

Both Mikey and Dazai has the same range as far as i know and Mikey's range should be a little bit larger since he uses kicks. Tiny bit of range difference+Massive speed difference would definitely get Mikey the first hit off.

I don't even think Mikey getting the first hit off would matter at all since it wouldn't even win him the fight directly. I even made a scenario for this here (erase the rushing part at the first paragraph):
Mikey will rush at Dazai and blitz him but his DI will be nullified on contact. Dazai will probably get a hit off but it will barely damage Mikey through the Durability difference and Mikey's high pain tolerance. He will continue the fight at his Base. Dazai has no counter to Mikey grabbing him and pinning him down to the ground htrough the massive LS difference and the fact that Dazai's Analytical Prediction not working on opponents he doesn't have prior knowledge about just makes this easier for Mikey. The fight would be pretty much over once Mikey pins Dazai to the ground as Dazai doesn't have enough LS to free himself. Mikey will pretty much give him the Takemichi treatment and win the fight in the end.

Mikey needs 2,4 m to hit with his super special nuclear kick so suing 404 m/s he needs 0,0059 s to do so, Dazai reaction based on Mikey speed i 0,004 s so he can react and avoid it without problems, he doesn't need to tank the kick to nullify it, is not even like Dazai is a dumb dude who doesn't know how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back