• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically, only if he was given enough prep-time to watch all of Madoka's appearances throughout the series he would be able to copy her.

The unknown range not to mention aforementioned weakness makes me pretty sure Madoka just time travel arrows him.

@Cal but passives would instakill him then and there tho.

@Sound good luck

Then it just becomes a matter of who fires the arrows first. Unless the guy is like, prone to certain kinds of attacks?

Basically the same as my last statement, depends on what he does first given the passives might not work at that point.

Essentially its guy with UM's powers vs UM

Pretty sure it would fall under who has more experience and the best mindset with said powers, the former being in UM's favor but no one has really commented on Protege's mind set (Like after copying powers does he attack immediately with physical blows or declare himself to be the best, etc?)

Not really. He copies the abilities better, which is why he was overpowering the beyonder, and why he managed to fodderize the tribunal after a while despite not copying anyone stronger.

He also is increasing in power on his own, so the longer he has to get stronger the more powerfull the abilities get.

Well, a better wording would be that he copies it equally, but he grows in power on his own, and so do the powers.

I mean, yeah, but he would be litirally more eficent in everything.

Depending on how much prep he has anyways.

More like a gun that needs to be loaded vs, a gun that is always loaded and shooting with no beginning nor end in the past, the present, and the future.

Does Protege copies only active abilities?

Or copying Madoka's "powers" also entails copying her state of existence as a concept?

If the answer is yes inconclusive because both can put down the other only with a single ability (that being law/concept/void erasure).

If not, Madoka stands there I guess

It does copy everything about the one he is observing, which is why he got abstract existence and the tree faces from the living tribunal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back