• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tetromino King said:
he just copy her and oneshot her.
Tell me more about AP bypassing Mid-Godly regen.

He can erase her, but she can do the same

Generally I assume that when Protege has to copy his enemies powers in order to fight, its an automatic Incon.

I mean it includes stuff like depowering you by staring in this case.

I'd say that this is "hax"

@Kal

I'm just saying passive ability doesn't always = hax.

Also from my understanding, hax is just used to describe a powerful ability which could help against higher tiered opponents.

Hax lets you fight enemys that you naturally shouldnt be able to.

(More commonly refered to as being able to fight above your weight class)

hmmm... well madoka did technically defeated her witch self which is extremely powerful than herself, I guess using law manip UM is going to prevent protege to use her own powers against her

yes UKG, well yeah technically its a win and no at the same time but let's wait for the concept movie and how it'll turn out soon enough

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Sealing ssomeone who keeps growing in power and dimensionality doesn't seem a very smart thing to do.
idt so, madoka sealed her, but at the same time she's still fighting and trying to erase her existence

Ricsi-viragosi said:
There is a difference between growing over time and becoming strong enough to fodderize high 1-Bs over time.
There are no High 1-B in here. Also, Madoka erasure bypassed her own Mid-godly so she just needs to erase him once.

Also, passive hax prevents him from copying since the begin with.

well the moment they square off madoka uses her time arrow gg and defeat protege before he tries to copies madoka's abilities, and idt he's acaus enough to stop that, is protege Acausal enough to not be affected by madoka's time arrow?

Yes. But he can grow to be that strong on his own. And he has the same abilities as her+beyonder, so same goes the other way around.

Prep time, plus how many of this haxes would kill the beyonder?

I mean this version doesnt need to see her use her powers to copy them just being in his presence works iirc but I dont know if that helps.

Prep-time doesn't mean he already has Madoka ability as soon the battle starts, it means he knows what Madoka can do already.

Doesn't really helps him when your opponent is like already in the past and just paradox him (given post retcpn beyonder doesn'r have acausality from his profile). Also, passive hax.

Beyonder (Post-Retcon)

Prep-time doesn't mean he already has Madoka ability as soon the battle starts, it means he knows what Madoka can do already.

You realize that is all he needs to copy, yeah?

Doesn't really helps him when your opponent is like already in the past and just paradox him (given post retcpn beyonder doesn'r have acausality from his profile). Also, passive hax.

Again, beyonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back