• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShiroEinzbern said:
Because someone decided to put several others there. Will look up where he showcased stuff like that tough.

wait, I think we're stuck in a loop here, how does his power copying works, is it active ability or passive to begin with? and if its passive, after observing how does he even copies it anyway by just simply do what he saw or what?

With beyonder, he copies anything that he fights him perfectly, and then increases the poiwers effectiveness obver time.

if he has to fight madoka first, then madoka's passive would just take effect first before madoka needs to use her active abilities

It depends on which version, the original needs to see someone use there powers to copy them but the one that copied beyonder (the one here) you simply need to be in his presence iirc. (you might have to use your powers though)

As for how the powers work he copys everything including stats.

I mean, the beyonder is the universe itself,

Plus, this too: It's also in this story that we learn of the Beyonders, at least somewhat. We learn that they live in a lightless universe, and that no one has ever seen them. They transcend all labels such as "Beings" who "Do things" in "Chronological Order"

Thing is, he can just decide he has already copied it cuz **** doing it cronologically.

Plus, which of the passives specifically.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Thing is, he can just decide he has already copied it cuz **** doing it cronologically.
Plus, which of the passives specifically.
All passives kills him immediately due being infinitely more potent than he is.

Did it also have litirally every power she has? Raw AP isn't importatant. It would only be if protege got to evolve itself, but it would be a few dimensionalities to high for madoka to do anything about if that happened.

Homu Sweet Homu wrote
I cannot see it in his profile and if you read the OP, the guys specifically said Low 2-C beyonder.

Well then, go on his profile, look at AP, and look at how he became low 2-C.

staying up at midnight isn't good for you ugh— just got back from sudden headache anyway I wa saying

her concept manip tha rewrites concepts, holy manip that burns your whole existence then her power null just renders your abilities useless, and etc. damn Homu u ninja'd me(owo)

Are you genuinely believe that would saves him from someone one is infinitely stronger than him in AP? Someone who also outhaxed post retcon beyonder to oblivion?

Best-guy-sweating-meme-super-smash-bros-kid-icarus-palutena-a-new-challenger-guy-sweating-meme

No, but he has prep time, and he should start where he was, i.e. the dimension of the beyonder, which medaka is not really within.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, but he has prep time, and he should start where he was, i.e. the dimension of the beyonder, which medaka is not really withi.
(Sigh)

Whatever. I just waste of my time here arguing with someone who clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back