• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rimuru (WN)

vs

Madoka Kaname

Both 2-A
Speed Equal

main-qimg-7ab4626f9618bb42be5a3772cf57b60f-lq

images

Last edited:
I can't guess who will win because Rimuru can't touch Madoka's Omni. But will Madoka be able to do anything with Rimuru?

This one has to wait and see.

yeah speed is equal,the thing that prevent rim touch madoka is her acau type 5,though I don't know if she still have this consider the acausality type 5 drama,but her in top 2 of non smurf make me think she still have acau 5

Rimuru can't touch Omnipresence, Madoka doesn't have anything in her arsenal to harm Rimuru

Inconclusive.

Acausality(Type 5) new standard is still being debated, even if we follow the current one, Madoka didn't qualify. So i suggest that either no one brings Type 5 here, or close the match until its decided.

Just ignore the Aca 5 on her profile. Everything else stays the same
her "acausality type 5" is higher dimensional existence which rimuru have,but since we aren't done with the upgrades of rimuru this isn't proven yet so that's why it should be closed

Adjusted the Speed Equal, causing the Omni to be reduced as well. It's like adjusting your stats. Equal?
It doesn't.

Madoka's Acausality Type 5 is applicable, me and other knowledgeable staff consider it's evidence as meeting success requirements.

her "acausality type 5" is higher dimensional existence which rimuru have,but since we aren't done with the upgrades of rimuru this isn't proven yet so that's why it should be closed
Maybe if you ignore context, sure.

Also, Madoka's Conceptual Manipulation is layered. So it can break through Rimuru's Resistance, and she can affect him.

Last edited:
It doesn't.

Madoka's Acausality Type 5 is applicable, me and other knowledgeable staff consider it's evidence as meeting success requirements.
so Madoka is the only character that currently have a solid type 5?
Also, Madoka's Conceptual Manipulation is layered. So it can break through Rimuru's Resistance, and she can affect him.
Concept hax won't work because Transduality GG.

so Madoka is the only character that currently have a solid type 5?
Nah. A Cultivation novel series (can't remember which one), Lovecraft, and Elder Scrolls should also be applicable.

Concept hax won't work because Transduality GG.
It worked on a character with Nonexistent Physiology Aspect Type 2. Actually, it's layered erasure that can erase concepts, but point still stands. It pierced UKG's Resistance.

That staff thread is pretty much over, we kinda just waiting for someone to reopen the evaluation thread.

And during that staff discussion the things the other staff said made me reverse some of my more hasty decisions. With Glass also agreeing to Madoka's Acausality being applicable, my indecision of it being actually applicable has been cleared and I have returned to my original opinion.

Isnt all countable infinite is same in size?? So no matter is 2A×2 or just default 2A is same
It is possible to get larger then baseline 2-A without reaching into Tier 1 levels of larger infinities, but it is very hard. Madoka js one of the verses that meets the standards for such a thing.

That staff thread is pretty much over, we kinda just waiting for someone to reopen the evaluation thread.

And during that staff discussion the things the other staff said made me reverse some of my more hasty decisions. With Glass also agreeing to Madoka's Acausality being applicable, my indecision of it being actually applicable has been cleared and I have returned to my original opinion.
Still being discuss, is not fair for use in battle
It is possible to get larger then baseline 2-A without reaching into Tier 1 levels of larger infinities, but it is very hard. Madoka js one of the verses that meets the standards for such a thing.
Yeah but not with multiple the infinite, infinite×2 is still bassline infinite, even if that stated the infinite is subset of another infinite is still bassline infinite

Still being discuss, is not fair for use in battle
Not really, as Glass and me are the main staff knowledgeable on the topic. Our opinion, while not in the evaluation thread itself, is good enough.

And if your talking about if we are yeeting or changing the Acausality Type 5 standard, it has already been ruled that nothing is changing. All that is being 'talked about' in that thread is how we progress from here.

Yeah but not with multiple the infinite, infinite×2 is still bassline infinite, even if that stated the infinite is subset of another infinite is still bassline infinite
I think it has to do with ordinals, and while it isn't specifically 'bigger' persay. It isn't a greater 'range'. Could be wrong, been awhile since this was talked about. I do know that Ultima accepted larger 2-A ranges and Madoka as one of them.

Plus, higher in 2-A through scaling chain is a thing. So we aren't one to one with the sciences of countable infinities.

Wait, so a character that interacts with NEP 2 can automatically interact with NEP 1? I thought you would need evidence to interact with each type of NEP

Wait, so a character that interacts with NEP 2 can automatically interact with NEP 1? I thought you would need evidence to interact with each type of NEP
One, yes. Nature Type 2 is, in it's simplest terms, defined as a nothingness greater then the type of nothingness that is Nature Type 1. But two, I said Aspect Type 2, aka a nonexistent concept.

Meanwhile, Nature Type 3 is simply a character who both has the properties of Nature Type 1 and existence at the same time.

Back