• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really, as Glass and me are the main staff knowledgeable on the topic. Our opinion, while not in the evaluation thread itself, is good enough.

And if your talking about if we are yeeting or changing the Acausality Type 5 standard, it has already been ruled that nothing is changing. All that is being 'talked about' in that thread is how we progress from here.
Isnt we still not have conclusion about that, glass says he discuss with ultima about newer standard, so its clearly changing

And DT still neutral with glass
I think it has to do with ordinals, and while it isn't specifically 'bigger' persay. It isn't a greater 'range'. Could be wrong, been awhile since this was talked about. I do know that Ultima accepted larger 2-A ranges and Madoka as one of them.

Plus, higher in 2-A through scaling chain is a thing. So we aren't one to one with the sciences of countable infinities.
Yeah aleph explanation is included the ordinal, but aleph is about cardinal (size). And if the higher 2A range is accepted, then its mean the structure is higher bassline, if madoka can effect that, isnt it mean that will higher 2A AP not just range

As far as i know the only way to have higher bassline in 2A is have different 2A structure not just the 2A structure is branches or multiply from other 2A structure. Like first 2A structure is stronger then other 2A structure, and i never see madoka have that

Isnt we still not have conclusion about that, glass says he discuss with ultima about newer standard, so its clearly changing

And DT still neutral with glass

Yeah aleph explanation is included the ordinal, but aleph is about cardinal (size). And if the higher 2A range is accepted, then its mean the structure is higher bassline, if madoka can effect that, isnt it mean that will higher 2A AP not just range

As far as i know the only way to have higher bassline in 2A is have different 2A structure not just the 2A structure is branches or multiply from other 2A structure. Like first 2A structure is stronger then other 2A structure, and i never see madoka have that
You mean this statement. You misunderstand what he is saying. They are saying that they talked to Ultima about understanding the current new Acausality Type 5 standards that we currently have, not changing them again to newer ones.

Also, don't know why bringing up DontTalk's neutral opinion matters. That means that while they don't necessarily agree, they don't disagree either. Aka, an opinion that doesn't affect if something is accepted or not. Plus, the comment itself beyond their neutrality makes it clear that while the don't necessarily agree, they have no problems with Glass' opinion either.

Yeah her Atatck Potency is higher as well, but that is less important for this match-up then her Large Size so I didn't bother talking about it. Also, your understanding is wrong. Multiple 2-A structures with certain explanations are enough for greater then baseline 2-A range. It's just rather specific explanation that most verses don't have, but Madoka does.

One, yes. Nature Type 2 is, in it's simplest terms, defined as a nothingness greater then the type of nothingness that is Nature Type 1. But two, I said Aspect Type 2, aka a nonexistent concept.

Meanwhile, Nature Type 3 is simply a character who both has the properties of Nature Type 1 and existence at the same time.
But rims has 3Layer 4D CM1 TN,Aura,Beelzebuth.

But Rimuru has three layers of four dimensional Concept Manipulation Type 1 TN, his Aura passives, and Beelzebuth.
Did you reply to the right post? As none of this is relevant to Nonexistent Physiology.

Where is the three four dimensional layers from? (Also, what does TN mean?) His passives have not shown to be four dimensional. You mean Azathoth, also lacks range to affect Madoka's Large Size.

Did you reply to the right post? As none of this is relevant to Nonexistent Physiology.

Where is the three four dimensional layers from? (Also, what does TN mean?) His passives have not shown to be four dimensional. You mean Azathoth, also lacks range to affect Madoka's Large Size.
Aza,TN,and hes aura can erase and netralize Great spirits which great spirit is a 4D concept.. Great spirit created information which created skills include all 4D skills.

Aza,TN,and hes aura can erase and netralize Great spirits which great spirit is a 4D concept.. Great spirit created information which created skills include all 4D skills.
Dude stop. 4D existence from where?

That CRT has been rejected. Why did you bring it here?

If I send you into a 4D space, does it make you a 4D being ?

Oh yeah not layer kay then.. but still 4D cm..
Yeah, and? Madoka has layered fourth dimensional Concept Manipulation.

Also, last I checked Rimuru never interacted with the Great Spirits in any way, besides surviving their end. Nevermind using his Aura passives on them.

Oh. TN = Turn Null. What about it? It's nothingness energy used to create the Slime Tensei verse, nothing Madoka can't handle.

Also, last I checked Rimuru never interacted with the Great Spirits in any way, besides surviving their end. Nevermind using his Aura passives on them.

Oh. TN = Turn Null. What about it? It's nothingness energy used to create the Slime Tensei verse, nothing Madoka can't handle.
Rimuru Has 4D CM1 resistence tho.. in the end od time and space.. the destruction of Universe due the Great spirits rimuru resist it.. not resist it to put simple he immune cuz he was on a sleep mode..

Rimuru Has 4D CM1 resistence tho.. in the end od time and space.. the destruction of Universe due the Great spirits rimuru resist it.. not resist it to put simple he immune cuz he was on a sleep mode..
Like I said, layered.

Meanwhile, Immunity is NLF and not accepted by the Wiki. What Rimuru did is nothing special, he simply resisted it's effects.

End of time and space, destruction of the Universe, Great Spirits, sleep mode. Nothing that puts his Resistance to Concept Manipulation over any others.

You mean this statement. You misunderstand what he is saying. They are saying that they talked to Ultima about understanding the current new Acausality Type 5 standards that we currently have, not changing them again to newer ones.

Also, don't know why bringing up DontTalk's neutral opinion matters. That means that while they don't necessarily agree, they don't disagree either. Aka, an opinion that doesn't affect if something is accepted or not. Plus, the comment itself beyond their neutrality makes it clear that while the don't necessarily agree, they have no problems with Glass' opinion either.
I dont think i misunderstand something there

But i will wait until new evaluation thread for aca 5 character is created
Yeah her Atatck Potency is higher as well, but that is less important for this match-up then her Large Size so I didn't bother talking about it. Also, your understanding is wrong. Multiple 2-A structures with certain explanations are enough for greater then baseline 2-A range. It's just rather specific explanation that most verses don't have, but Madoka does.
No, my understanding is not wrong, i says if that JUST a multiple 2A structure

So what specific explanation that madoka have for higher rating of range, because i see in her profile, the explanation is she just effect both infinite multiverse, and that just bassline 2A

that's literally proven rimuru can manipulate nothingness and I think turn null deeper form cuz it's the source of the void

Back