• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cal

I remember, that's why I asked. After copying Eternity he became an abstract or he simply gained the abilities?

I'm not saying that he can't copy Madoka's powers, just asking what he copies

He copies everything. It's kinda non-sensical in the comic, especially how he got the power, but he plain copies everything the target can do on their own (so if he wereto see thanos he could copy all of his powers, but none of the IGs)

Well I known that, Protege desires to become the new Supreme Deity

And when zi clicked one this I legit thought someone made a Modaka vs TOAA kek

This comes down to weather or not Madoka can kill Protege befroe he cobies her powers as if he does then I would probably give it to Protege.

I guess with prep he coud reach High 1-B (Which he would then stomp Madoka) but thats only if he finds a Hgh 1-B (and isnt killed).

How much Prep Time does he have?

No... as his profile says, he was reaching that power by himself.

Plus, pretty sure he could observe madoke with the beyonders powers.

What if this is Protege with beyonders powers then he doesnt need to see someones powers to copy them.

No.

This is low 2-C Protege.

The one that copied the beyonders powers.

Litirally stated on his profile. The only reason the tribunal didn't just ignore him was that he would have gotten there on his own.

I know I just looked at his profile, anyway protege after gaining beyonders powers no longer needed to see people use there powers to copy them

PsychoWarper said:
But if I remember correctly after gaining Beyonders powers he didnt need to observe any more.
It's been far to long since I saw that comic, and I can't really seem to find it online.

Well heres what I got from Sandman,

"Yeah, that was before he absorbed the power of the Beyonder, after that I think he lost that weakness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back