• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Discussion Thread: Redeemer

+First Nevadean seems to not old at all despite being born a epoch ago. Sanford, Deimos and other characters didn't get old after 27 years in the game

G03LM do have one feat that is picking up mining trucks with one hand
I'm on my pc now. I wouldn't find the scan on my pc but it's still not a problem since i have posted it in comicvine before when posting info about Mag Hank

• G03LMs (or as some people claim, golems) from official Madness Combat game are inferior, or at best comparable to a mag agent (they are visibly smaller than a mag agent and their in-game stats are comparable to an AAHW mag agent. MADNESS: Project Nexus clearly happens before MC9 and is somehow canon to main series, the mag agents G03LMs are comaparable to should be logically weaker than the Mag agent Hank overpowered), and they are stated to be strong enough to lift trucks of this corporation. One of the "flashbacks" in the game shows us a truck that belongs to MERC corporation. Given it's look i suppose it's a semi-truck (i guess). And legal weight of a semi is 80000 pounds (nearly 37 metric tons).
So yeah automatically assuming every truck of MERC are mining trucks is unreliable. Doesn't matter anyways, considering wiki acceps as mags and G03LMs scaling to Gestalt's feat despite the fact that they shouldn't

I was going from the AAHW page of the wiki putting mags and G03LMs comaprable in lifting strength, although i guess it's because the page is outdated if anything.
yeah very outdated, the Nexus Core profile puts them in an entirely different key with different LS stuff.

Hell, G03LMs shouldn't even be on the AAHW page, due to them being a NEXUS Core unit, not a AAHW.

I think it is need to replay whole game and try to find every scans, cuz i feel that we losing something.

Last edited:
And would not Employers have more abilities for being custodians of The Machine? Considering that The Machine is also defined and defines Space-Time, Fate, Matter and other

And would not Employers have more abilities for being custodians of The Machine? Considering that The Machine is also defined and defines Space-Time, Fate, Matter and other
Being a Steward of the machine doesn't give them more hax wtf? thats blatantly speculation. Looking over The Machine doesn't give them more hax. the only hax they remotely get from that is being able to repair The Machine, nothing more. they don't get any abilities of the machine just for looking over it.

Being a Steward of the machine doesn't give them more hax wtf? thats blatantly speculation. Looking over The Machine doesn't give them more hax. the only hax they remotely get from that is being able to repair The Machine, nothing more. they don't get any abilities of the machine just for looking over it.
Why so? The fact that they can affect The Machine theoretically also mean that Employers affects Space and Time too

Why so? The fact that they can affect The Machine theoretically also mean that Employers affects Space and Time too
Because things that make up the machine don't actively break down with the machine, the effects only start once the machine has completely broke down and begins the fiery armageddon The Maker described.

they're just repairing the actual structure, not the small things that make up the machine.

@Comiphorous for Employers also must be immortalities Types 1 and 4, cuz they are older then Generation 1 + Auditor can simply revive own avatar as seen in the end of MC 1. And their hax potency for Concept Manip/Reality Warp should noted as 4D because The Machine have HDE

@Comiphorous for Employers also must be immortalities Types 1 and 4, cuz they are older then Generation 1 + Auditor can simply revive own avatar as seen in the end of MC 1. And their hax potency for Concept Manip/Reality Warp should noted as 4D because The Machine have HDE
the auditor didn't remake his avatar. it's literally the same one we saw throughout the entire series

Is not he explode and died before?
no? you can see its the same avatar as before because it has the same damage on his back still from absorbing tricky.

most avatar stuff is going to get purged by me anyways, so it doesn't really matter. im going to purge most twitch stream clips from the wiki because it's pretty stupid to use them for lore related things.

no? you can see its the same avatar as before because it has the same damage on his back still from absorbing tricky.

most avatar stuff is going to get purged by me anyways, so it doesn't really matter. im going to purge most twitch stream clips from the wiki because it's pretty stupid to use them for lore related things.
I have half a mind to do the same to Hazbin Hotel TBH

Why not? It is still part of lore made by Krinkels/Swain

Also what exactly you would delete

Why not? It is still part of lore made by Krinkels/Swain
Just because he made it, doesn't mean it's reliable. it's twitch, it's not exactly the most reliable way to get information about the lore.

Also what exactly you would delete
basically most of everything that isn't his curiouscat statements. so basically anything that hasn't been shown in the games/main series.

things like the genderless statement is fine, since thats about the characters less about the lore (that and im pretty sure he's talked about it before, so he's pretty clear about stuff like that)

Don't our background info on infinite improbable basically stem from those twitch clips? I geniuenly think the only time it's referred to ingame is the "endless abyss" but it might even be referring to something else.

Don't our background info on infinite improbable basically stem from those twitch clips? I geniuenly think the only time it's referred to ingame is the "endless abyss" but it might even be referring to something else.
If the entire concept and properties of infinite improbable comes from twitch clips alone, sounds like im nuking that entire part of the cosmology.

which, i do not mind doing that.

Back