• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha(Sage Mode, all amps) vs Minato Arisato(with Universe Arcana)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Madara's hax won't work like genjutsu or energy absorbtion. DC wise I think Minato has the edge. I guess it could go either way since Minato has monster fighting exp only while Madara is a legendary ninja.

Minato has personas that negate stuff like physical blows, piercing, cuts, fire, etc so it's not like Madara can even harm him

The Everlasting said:
@CHILLVIBEZZ
How will that work when Minato's faster?
Thats why limbo comes in handy it cant be seen so his clones can do the job and he doesnt have to worry about blitz because hes immortal and was split in half and he didnt care

How exactly would he fare against atomization?

Also, I'm pretty sure being cut in half counts as incapitation.

Atomization will work unless its based off any element related things.

No he explicitly stated he was immortal from what i recall.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Madara has atomization as well.
Molercular not atomization.
No, it was stated to work like Onoki's Atomic Dismantling technique.
Its part of Onoki's Dust Release which destroy at a molecular level.

Dust Release (ÕíÁÚüü, Jinto, Viz: Particle Style) is a combined nature Transformation kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai, made up of techniques that mixes earth, wind, and fire-based chakra to create a pulverising force. The techniques of this nature initially form as a small three-dimensional object (e.g. a cube, a cone, etc.) composed of chakra that forms between the user's hands. When the technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
Madara has atomization as well.
Molercular not atomization.
No, it was stated to work like Onoki's Atomic Dismantling technique.
Its part of Onoki's Dust Release which destroy at a molecular level.
Dust Release (ÕíÁÚüü, Jinto, Viz: Particle Style) is a combined nature Transformation kekkei tōta, an advanced version of kekkei genkai, made up of techniques that mixes earth, wind, and fire-based chakra to create a pulverising force. The techniques of this nature initially form as a small three-dimensional object (e.g. a cube, a cone, etc.) composed of chakra that forms between the user's hands. When the technique is released, the form expands and surrounds the target. This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form
Except that it's literally called Atomic Dismantling Jutsu in the series so I wouldn't take the Naruto wiki's words as fact for this issue.

The name of the attack means nothing if it was described differently. That's like saying vegeta's Big Bang attack actually hits with the force of the Big Bang.

What Sheoth senpai said. Also what's stopping Minato from blitzing and one-shotting Madara as soon as the fight starts?

I did make this thread in September so at the time their stats may have been more equal. I don't remember.

When there's a verdict, i'll be.....

BACH!

DC goes to Madara now by far btw. Hax also goes to him projecting multiple invisible clones that cannot be harmed physically or sensed at all and reside in another world,TSB that bypasses durability.Minato only has speed Madara has immortality split him all you want he ain't dying.

He can also rewrite reality and rewrite his own death if he ever died via izanagi.Suck his soul and gain his knowledge via human path or absorb his energy attacks via preta path.

Finally Minato has no counter to Mugen tsukuyomi he looks at Madara and he gets put in an illusionary dream that or his limbo clones can just project Mugen tsukuyomi on the moon and do the job as well.

Madara wins mid diff at best now

Minato have upper hand in speed so he can dodge almost anything that Madara throws at him so the TBS alone is futile; the only things that can fu** Minato are Limbo clones and Infinite Tsukuyomi, and sadly, for them Minato dont have a proper counter

Minato can win this only for incapacitation and via self-sacrifice with The Great Seal but i dont think Madara will stand like a dork and let him finish the cast

Madara win this with mid-dif

Madara most likely wins now but it will be sort of close thx to Minato blizing him but can be countered cause Limbo are soooo annoying XD

Minato wins due to much higher speed

Madara is like Mach 7000 and Minato reacts to people who are Mach 235988.2. He is literally thousands of times faster than Madara.

Plus atomization proves very handy in fights like these.

Oh yeah Planet level durability. He took like multiple of those attacks too.

Minato due to speedblitz and slight AP advantage.

Wish I could say that for Namikaze as well, but alas, his AP is cringeworthy compared to his reflexes.

Why did you bump a 5 year old thread? It's very likely that their profiles have massively changed since then and none of the above is valid anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back