• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (Composite) vs Sheev Palpatine (Composite)

Madarauchiha

vs.

Broly God

Rules:

1. This is Ghost of the Uchiha before his death without any injuries; whereas this is Darth Sidious before his death.

2. Ghost of the Uchiha is alive, is in prime, activates Complete Body — Susanoo, has White Zetsu's arm, dual Rinnegan & Rinne Sharingan, enters Sage Mode, absorbs chakra to limit, has Body Modifications done on him, transforms into Rikudō Senjutsu, absorbs Ten-Tails' tree form & Yin Kurama, wields Truth-Seeking Balls, Shakujō, Füma Shuriken, Gunbai, Kama, Spear, Sword & Tantō, and summons Demonic Statue of the Outer Path & Nine-Tails.

3. Darth Sidious is in prime, wields dual lightsabers, and uses Force.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Naruto's World
CollageMaker 20180204 071948674
Fusion between both Earth and Naboo. While this is a composite thread, please keep it in-universe, thank you very much!

All his Composite vs thread include every version, his Vader vs Obito one was Both Non canon and canon versions. So this one is as well.

Stomp. Sidious raises his hands and Madara gets utterly vaporized before he can even react. Not to mention that Madara is getting hard mind-haxed too.

M I N D H A X

Also, one's a 4B. Madara wouldn't even be able to win without Sidious's hax.

This is composite Madara, I heard non canon Naruto characters are quite strong. Though ap doesn't matter since no speed feat noncanon or not from Naruto characters are Mftl+ therefore Sidious speed blitzes and hax stomps

Iirc there is Multi(?) Solar system feat in the game but it does not matter when Sidious haxstomply haxstomp.

Game characters are around 4-A.

I think Sidius mind haxes him,but don't forget that Madara has 4 limbo clones that are equal to him.

Also,almost no one here knows what hax does game Madara have(he has different jutsus too,if i don't forget),so,i don't see the point of the match.

1- This wiki doesn't have a profile for non-cannon Naruto characters, so they can't be added / used in a serious VS match

2- Madara is still getting massively speedblitzed and outhaxed.

This should be closed.

Huesito88 said:
This is composite Madara, I heard non canon Naruto characters are quite strong. Though ap doesn't matter since no speed feat noncanon or not from Naruto characters are Mftl+ therefore Sidious speed blitzes and hax stomps
Well, if you wanna use the Naruto guidebook. Haku is at light speed, and any character that is faster than him is faster than light.

That's still not even close to Baseline Mftl+, let alone where Sidious is at. Also last I checked we don't use that.

Huesito88 said:
That's still not even close to Baseline Mftl+, let alone where Sidious is at. Also last I checked we don't use that.
Last time I checked, this is a composite thread? So wouldn't that mean Naruto guidebook is allowed?

Even non-canon, 4-A Naruto is ridiculous. If it was an outlier at 4-C, it's even more of an outlier at 4-A.

We went over this in the last thread...

@Cal what were the reasons against 4-C? Was the only reason it was rejected was because it was an outlier? I'm actually really curious as I've missed that thread.

@The real cal howard

The outlier reasons sounds really bad.They are 4-A in the game,so,i think you should accept it.

Also,the game itself is weird,Juubidara was damaged by Kakashi and Obito,and other weird staff.

Kaguya has 2 dimensiones with stars,for some reasons no one wants to accept that.And i don't want to discuss this too,cause it will end up as usual.

The real cal howard said:
Discussion Rules
CTRL + F for Kaguya. There's too many threads linked in the paragraph talking about her for me to do Link them all here on my smartphone.
I don't see the point of your argument you are trying to make here. Because the characters in the video games are multi-solar system level.

It's an outlier still. No matter if it's in the game or not. It's a verse that has no more than Low 5-B feats for literally everything else.

Code:
I was responding to Wrath of Itachi anyway, because he was asking about Kaguya in general.

Sheev spins and screams like an ****** after which he one shots 3 of madaras fodder limbo clones and proceds to fight with Madara, then Anakin arrives and Sheev tells him that the Ninja are taking over after which Anakin cuts of Madaras hand and Sheev one shots Madara

The real cal howard said:
It's an outlier still. No matter if it's in the game or not. It's a verse that has no more than Low 5-B feats for literally everything else. I was responding to Wrath of Itachi anyway, because he was asking about Kaguya in general.
Yes he is.That is what composite means.

Naruto characters are muti-solar system level from their own game, not a crossover.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Sheev spins and screams like an ****** after which he one shots 3 of madaras fodder limbo clones and proceds to fight with Madara, then Anakin arrives and Sheev tells him that the Ninja are taking over after which Anakin cuts of Madaras hand and Sheev one shots Madara
Too bad Anakin is not in this fight, because he is too busy fighting Obito from the other thread.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Lol 4-A Naruto

Guess composite Ichigo is High 4-C+ via fighting Ssj 1 Goku in Japan Stars
Actually Ichigo would be 3-C via fighting Bronze Cloth Seiya in Japan Stars.

Back