• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara isn't an astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
A CRT does not need to wait for one singular person's opinion; however, more staff opinions is always nice in the end.

There aren't much disagreements at all and all of the counterarguments have been debunked, so a few more staff opinions should seal the deal. Message a few on their walls and proceed with it as any other CRT, there doesn't need to be a delay when you actively bring staff to the thread to voice their opinion.

Sekkonds. said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Wait for Tata and counterarguments.
Thats what Matt wants to seemingly do (if he's not referring to only himself).

Im not asking to hault anything. All im saying is that im going to wait for Tata's opinion on this, the thread can clearly continue without him or me. And if it finishes before Tata can come, then it finishes. Simple.

Sekkonds. said:
Qawsedf234,DarkDragonMedeus,AKM sama and The real cal howard agreed..all the counter arguments were debunked..and you want us to wait for one person who hasn't been active for 10 days?
no it wasnt

Omimi said:
even thou we showed u that Sasuke was above all CT yet he still couldn't saw madara

don't act like we didn't counter this part with nothing
Qawsedf234 said:
Sasuke was focusing on the moon and even with the in-atmosphere presumption would still be dozens of kilometers away from Madara. Sasuke not seeing him means nothing.

Perfect internet logic. I don't care who disagrees whenever the reasoning is blatantly false to begin with. You can argue all you want but at the end of the day the notion that Madara traveled to the moon or even close is wank and laughable whenever we can see mountains. Those must be some pretty massive mountains if this is legit.

The counterarguments I'll say are really bad to put it lightly. When it's pointed out that there are mountains still visible from where Madara was at when he was supposedly going to the moon, they are to sum it up "who cares about inconsistencies", "it's just your headcanon la la la la", "they want a downgrade because they're Bleach fans", "use a pair of glasses or common sense."

For real, grow up. Not only are these terrible arguments, but if you're going to argue then debate rationally without resorting to condescending remarks or baiting supporters of other verses.

Your databook doesn't prove anything other than there is other ways to cast IT. Who said it grew to the Moon?

Also, Madara isn't stopping after removing the horn and he moves more quickly from what I searched vwoosh..

Vwhoosh in Cambridge Dictionary

Shouldn't we able to see him from Sasuke's perspective who recently cut trought the CTs and fly above them we can't see him if he is not that above and they are same area.

Use Viz translation or I can give you the raw to translate to someone.

@Mindovin; we don't actually see anything from Sasuke's perspective. We have a limited viewpoint of the panel. Madara could simply be too small to be worth drawing or off the edge of the panel.

The interpretation of 'Vwoosh' meaning 'Madara travelled significantly faster towards the moon after removing his headband' is doubtful.

Kepekley23 said:
The headband thing is still completely worthless as an argument and needs to be dropped regardless of what you believe, unless people are going to try to argue that Madara was only a few kilometers up in the air despite every single chapter out there together with common sense to prove otherwise.

@BlackeJan; do you think that if Madara dropped the headband while only a few thousand kilometers from the Moon that it would have dropped towards the Earth or towards the Moon?

There's a lot of people throwing shade to those who like a specific verse. I don't know If they know that you can like more than one verse. Agreeing to a downgrade doesn't mean you hate the verse, it means than something is wrong with the calc. Perhaps that's why it comes to vs matches the opposing verse arguments are almost bias. You're suppose to know all the parties involved in the argument. Let's move on from this become is not worth it.

Damage3245 said:
@BlackeJan; do you think that if Madara dropped the headband while only a few thousand kilometers from the Moon that it would have dropped towards the Earth or towards the Moon?
I didn't write this but Kep did but there's also this that apparently he said

Well, based on this page, Naruto's Moon must be 81 times closer to the Earth than ours is. (Used half of Itachi's height because he is crouched).

Itachi Height = 62 px = 0.876 m

Moon Height = 226 px = 3474200 m

Panel Height = 390 px

Itachi = 2atan(tan(1.22/2))*(62/390)) = 0.193948718 rad = 11.112442983401 degrees

Moon = 2atan(tan(1.22/2))*(226/390)) = 0.706974359 rad = 40.506646994767 degrees

Angsizing

Itachi = 4.5025 m

Moon = 4,707,800 m

So saying that 'The distance between Madara and the Moon was calced via Angsizing' isn't a conclusive argument for how far Madara travelled.

Why not calculate the distance between the earth and the moon with the shot of the moon during the chibaku Tensei? it's the same chapter as the speed feat.

But about the calc itsel, I suggest to not consider this calc, as he possesses contradictions, it's better to class it as "incalculable"

Sekkonds. said:
Qawsedf234 said:
Sasuke was focusing on the moon and even with the in-atmosphere presumption would still be dozens of kilometers away from Madara. Sasuke not seeing him means nothing.
and madara was front of moon so whats your point

it mean he was more closer to the moon then earth so how he not seeing him means nothing

The Causality said:
Why not calculate the distance between the earth and the moon with the shot of the moon during the chibaku Tensei? it's the same chapter as the speed feat.
But about the calc itsel, I suggest to not consider this calc, as he possesses contradictions, it's better to class it as "incalculable"
can u do it?

Damage3245 said:
how do u know he dropped it ?

he could possibly throw it too

so why are u guys not taking this into consideration that

both can be plausible

so until u prove that he dropped and didn't through it or vice-versa

its mining-less argument

neither of use can prove without assuming

if we are to assume like u then madara will be sub-rel to rel for throwing in sec

edit : sry for spamming i thought other was replying and didnt notice that.

Omimi said:
how do u know he dropped it ?

he could possibly throw it too

so why are u guys not taking this into consideration that

both can be plausible

so until u prove that he dropped and didn't through it or vice-versa

its mining-less argument

neither of use can prove without assuming

if we are to assume like u then madara will be sub-rel to rel for throwing in sec
This is pretty much stretching to support a calc with false premises. You don't actually have a point here at all and I'm not sure why you're acting at all like you do. Madara throwing the headband is a meaningless fantasy made up to try to justify a Sub-Rel calc, and I don't think this is allowed here.

@Omimi

Almost all of your replies now consist of some variant of the phrase 'no u' or a very poor man's Socratic Method when met with resistance to your theory on why the Sub-Rel calc should be upheld; that, combined with the spam messages and incoherence of the text you utilize combine to make me wonder if you're trolling or simply attempting to maliciously sidetrack the thread for some unfathomable reason.

Unless and until you bring forth an actual evidence-based argument, I'd really appreciate your at least attempting to stop this behavior please.

@RegisNex1232

then why dont u prove that he dropped it

and prove that u did not assumed that

b4 claiming that mine are meaningless fantasy made up

both party assuming yet mine are meaningless fantasy made up ...........wow

@Xulrev

prove it u are not assuming

u have yet to post actual evidence hat he dropped the headband and didnt throw it

u have no right to call my opinion as trolling

i also dont like your opinion but did i call u troll so why whould u say that

Well, based on the sequence of events in these two pages we have:

1) Madara ripping off his headband and holding it in his left hand. He is then still while awakening the Rinne Sharingan.

2) Madara no longer has the headband in his left hand.

So the easiest assumption to make here is that he simply dropped it / let go of it rather than throwing it towards the ground off-screen.

@Omimi

For the record, I'm not accusing you of trolling. I'm pointing out the sporadic oddities of your behavior and making an educated guess as to what could be the source of it, since rational, evidence-based debate is blatantly not what you wish to partake in.

You've seen the evidence well over a dozen times now in this thread.

You're grasping at straws to defend a debunked point.

Madara had the headband, it left his hand, it dropped to the ground in short order.

The angsize calc is completely inflated and inconsistent and ignores other, better angles.

All evidence pointing to Madara being nearer Earth than the Moon has simply been handwaved by yourself or others as 'headcanon' or 'irrelevant' or 'inconsistent'.

The point stands that you've no leg to really stand on anymore in this discussion.

The panel with the mountains behind Madara doesn't have clouds either, so was Madara below cloud altitude? Even doing these three different calcs base on the info we have at hand, and using 30 seconds for the timeframe we don't get a lot.

Low-End

• High clouds form in the highest and coldest region of the troposphere from about 5 to 12 km, but I'll use 12 km.
66.6666667 m/s

Mid-End

• Japan's highest mountain is Mount Fuji, with an elevation of 3,776 m.
125.866667 m/s

High-End

The Exosphere is 700 to 10,000 km, but I'll use 10,000 km.

333333.333 m/s

These results are barely MHS, and not worth a calc. This feat is probably gonna end up remove from the Naruto page. We better use the Toneri feat.

I think you said m/s when you meant to say km/s on the low end. And honestly, the mid end sounds like a low end. But I agree with Cal that even that seems too lowballed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back