• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara isn't an astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use this free fall calculator. This also includes the air resistance that the object will suffer. Did this calculator take into account the resistance to air suffered by the object?

Briefly, they would wait hours for the object to fall.

@MostPowerfull ignoring a problem doesn't help the problem go away. If we could all just do that and ignore you it would be so great, but we can't, so please adressed the rest of the comments, and don't just write "I'll ignore the rest-".

...Should draw near the Moon. .. in Viz translation. If someone wants to translate from raw I have it.

USklaverei said:
But here we also have images that refute this.
Madara plucks his horn and falls , soon after it is shown several mountains being shown behind him and he is facing the moo.Further on is shown the horn falling on the parchment .

Basically, there are several inconsistencies and contradictions that depreciate this.
where was shown the horn falling

i could be blind so mark it for me

0677fff-006
edit: never mind imade mark it

@Omimi; look at the very last panel of that double-page that you've posted.

and all of naruto downgrades. 70% agree with it are always bleach supporter.

so i cant take this kind of s........ serious anymore so do what ever u feel like it

they even agree with toll blog 6km god tree

seriously lol

Okay, I just give up and consider myself refuted. As Kep said, interpret it as you wish, I will not get into that Wikia and its fights between famous franchises.

Sigurd is right. Bringing up other verses is completely pointless and just trying to stir up trouble.

Omimi said:
and all of naruto downgrades. 70% agree with it are always bleach supporter.
so i cant take this kind of s........ serious anymore so do what ever u feel like it

they even agree with toll blog 6km god tree

seriously lol
For the record, persons such as myself fought vehemently for the recent Bleach downgrade that Tata created for Gremmy's meteor. So I have no clue why there's some fanciful 'war' between the franchises people such as yourself want to make a boogeyman out of, instead of simply accepting that some people wish to see the Wiki be as accurate as possible in all cases.

What makes you think the thread will never end? That seems a bit premature.

A calc group member thread would be more appropriate if we had two conflicting calcs.

MostPowerfull said:
I use this free fall calculator. This also includes the air resistance that the object will suffer. Did this calculator take into account the resistance to air suffered by the object?
That's false,since more than 2/3 of that fall air doesn't even exist..although i find it hard to believe that the distance is 3000km

I don't see how debunking this with false premises somehow makes this thread pointless, when it just highlights the amount of bias some people have and how many hoops they'll jump through just to avoid the facts.

The real cal howard said:
What Sigurd, Regis, and Xulrev say about the downgrade is right. As much as people want there to be, there isn't some downgrade squabble between Bleach and Naruto. Accuracy is the most important thing, not pettiness.
Any input here?

I'm sorry to say at the current time, no.

But I do have a few questions. Other than the headband bit, what are the reasons against sub-rel?

I'm sorry to say at the current time, no.
But I do have a few questions. Other than the headband bit, what are the reasons against sub-rel?
It starts at the third line of the OP.

The calc assumes that Madara traveled 384,016 of the 384,400 km distance between the Earth and the Moon and that he did this in 30 seconds. However, the artwork doesn't actually support this. We can see that there are mountains in the distance from where Madara is floating.

If he was as close to the Moon as the calc assumes, we wouldn't be able to see that. In addition, Obitio's version the of IT didn't require him to get all the way up to the Moon to cast it. Hence, Madara wouldn't have to be super close to the Moon to cast IT either.

In summation, the calc is assumes Madara traveled further than he actually did.

Everyone who had tried to argue the OP seems to have dipped out for now, with Qaws, AKM, and DDM all seemingly in agreement with the base proposition that the OP puts forth (that of: the calc takes advantage of suspect circumstances and context to unfairly inflate a calc to an absurd degree).

Rolling Madara back to MHS+, and those who scale to him due to this feat, seems to be the next step.

Am I missing anything?

Ah yes, the Toneri calc. I do believe I pointed out an issue with that earlier on in this thread, however, namely IMade's pointing out that the calc is objectively flawed in its premises; regardless of this being brought up and Ant agreeing with it, Tata rebutted and then IMade again pointed out the flaws, yet despite this it was pushed through and applied fallaciously.

Regardless, that's for another thread I do believe. This calc needs removed, and anyone scaling to it needs it removed from their page to maintain accuracy imho.

What Sigurd, Regis, and Xulrev say about the downgrade is right. As much as people want there to be, there isn't some downgrade squabble between Bleach and Naruto. Accuracy is the most important thing, not pettiness.
I'm gonna a have to be that person and say....no. Everytime there's an upgrade for Naruto, it's the SAME people that u see in a Bleach thread so it's obvious it just some Naruto ha Bleach thread. Heck there was even a troll calc made the the people that always disagree end up saying "wow he's right"

If things are wrong, things are wrong. We strive to be accurate, Poisoning the Well doesn't belong on this site at all. I'd appreciate if people would cease the insinuations that some nefarious goal to simply spite the 'opposing' side exists and accept the arguments as they are, and debate from that, not some fairytail. It would be equally as simple for me to point out that anytime a Naruto downgrade/upgrade thread is brought into existence it's the exact same people rallying to defend Naruto, but it's pointless since it's what they're passionate about so of course they're going to be in the thread, and of course I presume they're arguing from what they view is accurate.

There's no scheming, no undermining, nothing.

It's a bit absurd how up in arms people get over this, truly. Either focus on the topic at hand and debate to get the 'verse more accurate or don't reply at all, honestly.

No. It's quite obvious especially with the thread with the LF. It's more of the fact that u it's downgrade after downgrade that I've been seeing and it be the same people that I see defending upgrades on Bleach calcs. It's so obvious it's not even funny anymore with what's going on

I'm sorry for your viewpoint and experience then, friend. That's on you and your mind, not the people taking place in the threads.

I would simply ask you refer to the statement I just made above and try to recognize its truth moving forward. The purpose of the site is to be accurate; maybe those people see a flaw in the way things were handled previously that can be improved to aid us in being a bit closer to accurate in the future. Disagreement is fine, and debate is healthy. But believing it's some conspiracy to spite entire verses for no discernable reason?

If you truly believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Thank you, Andy. Sorry for the walls of text, simply felt like explaining it at-length, didn't mean to let the conversation derail into some meta-discussion on site ethics.

I'm just going say this about the whole Naruto-Bleach rivalry BS or whatever you want to call it and then go back to being about the topic:

If you really believe that there is a group of members on this site that are going deliberately going into threads and being contrary just to spite a verse they don't like and are doing so consistently, then you need to report it to the staff and get some attention on it.

Put the fire out, stop adding fuel to it.

Not getting involved, but I do want to see what TataHakai thinks of this as IIRC he's a major expert on Naruto here and I want to see his opinion on this before I agree or disagree with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back