• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara isn't an astronaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might guy didn't fight Madara on even grounds tho that's the problem. He did Madara horrible in the speed category. The previous justification was fine; only needed to take out the bending space part.

Madara was able to block his attacks a few times, so he wasn't constantly blitzing him.

For the times when Madara was overwhelmed, my version of the description accounts for that. Besides, it's normally better to be a bit descriptions rather than just saying "Blitzed Six Paths Madara".

(Made Madara think about retiring from ninjahood for he was too slow to keep up with him)

The Prince of Counters said:
"Distorted space around him by pure speed." this shouldn't even be used as supportive evidence since bending space via speed isn't something we can quantify.
It kinda is actually. Black Hole Level 8th Gate Gai<\s>

@Ant, I'll be able to update the profiles once they're unlocked.

Can you write the exact titles of all the profiles to be unlocked?

@Damage3245

Okay. Which ones do you need me to unlock?

Alright, I've updated the justifications.

The speed calc was never added to the verse page IIRC so there is no need to remove it from there.

So this should be concluded.

Anything else left to do or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back