• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Calaca said:
If it works as poison, it's poison. No need to invent terms to get it accepted as an argument to win the debate.
Its stated to be life hax and it also functions as acid

It is technically just posion, but i think there's a case for it considering the injector was mayyybe town sized, and it was supposed to affect the entire world, if the narrative of the movie is to be followed, Spinel focused it all on the main town (and they didnt take out the poison, instead, its pressuposed that steven had to kiss his way to heal the whole town on his own for an extended period of time.

If anything im using this thread to keep properly updating Spinel while the irons are hot. which brings me to. In the climax of the movie, Spinel destroys the Injector, which causes a huge explosion, I'm unsure of the potency of said explosion, but Steven believed nescesary to use his bubble shield to save spinel, I'm not sure if that infers that the explosion is higher than Spinel's durability

Luffy resists Corrosion Inducement as well.

Not like it matters because the Gem Injector is the last key and the rest of the arguments are pretty clear to say that Luffy wrecks Spinel.

Ohh so, yeah, I don't really think it's a stomp, but yeah luffy wins, mostly for having specific resistances to spinel's arsenal and abilities, at least thats how my vote goes

Luffy's durability is too high for Spinel to even damage on top of haing a ridiculously good blunt force resitance which is Spinel's only offensive option

Back