• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed was equalized but that does not matter, because Naruto still stomps, massively, he can wip out any of his rasenshuriken and those would do massive amounts of damage to luffy

Ah. Luffy's no longer Sub-rel (though I said speed was equalized). That would've been his saving grace. Is Naruto MHS+ here? Because if so, speed doesn't need to be equalized. Regardless, Naruto gets bodied.

What are you saying Naruto in base has country level attack potency, and he still has his massive chakra reserve he has attacks that would easily damage luffy severly, while luffy does not have those kinds of attacks that got to the cellular level

None of that matters when Naruto wouldn't be able to hit Luffy and Naruto doesn't need to be killed on a cellular level. Regardless, it doesn't matter, because even if speed weren't equalized, Luffy's MHS+.

Naruto is MHS+ as well.

I vote Naruto for combat intelligence, cellular Rasenshuriken that can home in on a target and the best clone game in the manga.

That's my point, @Gemmy. I brought up if Luffy wasn't downgraded from Sub-rel, then it'd be his saving grace, but he was brought down to MHS+. Then Mobzzzz made a big deal about if he were sub-rel, Naruto'd still win.

Thank you Gemmy Naruto is MHS+ as well, so he would be able to hit luffy, also Naruto physically is way more durable than luffy, when depleted of all chakra he tanked a country level attack with aboslutely no physical damage. So I doubt luffy can even scratch him.

Naruto for reasons above. He tanked a Country level attack without a scratch. Cellular hax = Disintegrated Luffy. Oh, and he can rapidly expand it if Luffy tries to dodge.

It's even more unfair if one is on a time limit on his Country level form while the other is Country level at his current weakest.

I've seen this no time limit for Gear 4 Luffy before. Why isn't it given to Natsu with Igneel's power and Pain arc Sage Mode Naruto?

Luffy gets destroyed for Reasons above so I dont need to repeat what has already been stated.

Stipulations provided by the OP. There's no rule that any time limit on a super form has to be removed, so its up to the OP to specify it, else, it falls on the voters' interpretation.

Back