• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar (Tv Series) abilities downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
I doubt antimatter in his abilities. If the antimatter destroy his universe, he could back to hell before it erase the universe.
With dimension travel it could make him does not concerned about the antimatter.

Last edited:
I mean we have to remove the antimatter resitance in his proflie, because he did not show any resistance to it.
His antimatter resistance reason in the profile seem non sense.

That cameo is set before the events of the show. We get an idea that he cut his wings off not long after he got to earth, so I'd assume he did not have his wings.

Then he probably hadn't met Chloe either, which meant he was invulnerable to everything except demonic/angelic weapons.

First of all, the God key was added without having been accepted.
Second of all, I see what the OP means. Even if he does die, we've seen he just gets sent back to Hell, at which point he knows his father could've recreated the destroyed universe. There seems to be a lot of additional context which would cause him not to fear antimatter other than him being immune to it, though I could see both ways.

Then he probably hadn't met Chloe either, which meant he was invulnerable to everything except demonic/angelic weapons.
i thought he just invulnearable to mortal weapon
First of all, the God key was added without having been accepted.
Second of all, I see what the OP means. Even if he does die, we've seen he just gets sent back to Hell, at which point he knows his father could've recreated the destroyed universe. There seems to be a lot of additional context which would cause him not to fear antimatter other than him being immune to it, though I could see both ways.
Or he could summon his brother to help him ( I think this is the most possible way ).

Or he could summon his brother to help him ( I think this is the most possible way ).
You need to provide proof that the reason why he was not scared was becaause he would have simply teleported or summoned his brother. As long as you have not provided proof, i disagree

You need to provide proof that the reason why he was not scared was becaause he would have simply teleported or summoned his brother. As long as you have not provided proof, i disagree
Where is the proof it's because he is resistant to antimatter?

Kinda an NLF tbh
Obviously. I don't think we even give him the word on his key, I'm just saying for the sake of his attitude it's important to note he's self-proclaimed "completely invulnerable" iirc.

except i am not the one making a claim. you and OP are, so yes proof it.
The claim is that there is no real evidence to support resistance to antimatter.
In that sense, the lack of proof is my proof.

The claim is that there is no real evidence to support resistance to antimatter.
Except the fact Lucy was absolutely fine even if his universe gets erased and do we have proof that the anti matter wouldn't have destroyed hell too

This why you should read it well before you made the thread

possibly to Antimatter Manipulation (Wasn't concerned about his Earth being destroyed by antimatter during the Crisis on Infinite Earths)
emphasis on the Possibly

yes one of the possible reasons why he was not concerned may be because he was immune, hence the reason why he has the possibly not straight up Anti matter resistance

Truth is we have no idea how lucifer was intending to survive the antimatter wave. So I guess I'm in favour of removing the antimatter resistance as it's an assumption and nothing more.

i thought he just invulnearable to mortal weapon

Which brother at this point Lucifer was at bad relationship with all of them and also the god point is invalid because through out the early seasons Lucifer genuinely believes his father doesn't give a shit about him and that's after he meets detective prior to that it must have been worse

Truth is we have no idea how lucifer was intending to survive the antimatter wave. So I guess I'm in favour of removing the antimatter resistance as it's an assumption and nothing more.
All we are doing here are assumptions as well

Except the fact Lucy was absolutely fine even if his universe gets erased and do we have proof that the anti matter wouldn't have destroyed hell too
It just said the antimatter erase the multiverse not mention about hell or heaven

Lucy was absolutely fine even if his universe gets erased
What are you talking about? Where was this demonstrated at all? Antimatter does not erase things from existence like Azrael's blade does for example, his soul would have still gone to Hell.
Do we have proof that the anti matter wouldn't have destroyed hell too
I suppose not, but there's other factors at play in regards to his lack of concern. At this point he was still a strong believer that everything which happened was part of his father's plan, and so he was likely confident the crisis would be stopped and/or is inevitable (so why worry?).
emphasis on the Possibly
We do not apply possibly for every possible power (funny enough). Not every fringe argument adds a possibly to a profile.
In this case, the power only exists from an assumption over something as vague and open to interpretation as an attitude which even if accepted has many other explanations.

What are you talking about? Where was this demonstrated at all? Antimatter does not erase things from existence like Azrael's blade does for example, his soul would have still gone to Hell.
I was talking about when he gave Constantine the card he was absolutely didn't care about it even though he knew what was going on

So we are assuming hell is not an part of the multiverse that's an big assumption

Please condense your responses into one message if you can help it.
See my second point regarding his father, I do not think Hell's status mattered at all regardless.

We do not apply possibly for every possible power (funny enough). Not every fringe argument adds a possibly to a profile.
In this case, the power only exists from an assumption over something as vague and open to interpretation as an attitude which even if accepted has many other explanations.
I'm not saying change it to anything. We know literally nothing about how he survived it, could be anything. So it could be "possibly" anything.

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.
possibly to Antimatter Manipulation (Wasn't concerned about his Earth being destroyed by antimatter during the Crisis on Infinite Earths)

"The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly."
Anyways, I think we've made our respective points. Whether it's too vague or not comes down to opinion, so ideally more staff should be contacted. I'll do so now.

Well, hell is a different dimension, isn't it? Why does hell disappear when the multiverse is destroyed? It's like saying that the beings that organize the multiverse in the Loki serie can affect the dimension of Dormammu.

Please condense your responses into one message if you can help it.
See my second point regarding his father, I do not think Hell's status mattered at all regardless.
Ah yeah god's wonderful plan the thing he made jokes about in earlier seasons do you know what this whole thread is just assumptions

Well, hell is a different dimension, isn't it? Why does hell disappear when the multiverse is destroyed? It's like saying that the beings that organize the multiverse in the Loki serie can affect the dimension of Dormammu.
Multiverse range>interdimensional and dimensions in MCU are confirmed universes

By the way, this is the clip in question which supposedly justifies possible antimatter resistance. For future reference.

It's hard for me to explain my problem a little bit because of my English, so I'm directing it to this crt.
This doesn't change the fact that dormmamu's dimension is an universe it just means the time keeper only affected Universes related to an certain timeline and I have not watched loki yet I prefer binge watching so waiting for it to end

This doesn't change the fact that dormmamu's dimension is an universe it just means the time keeper only affected Universes related to an certain timeline
that's what I'm trying to say for antimatter anyway, were just implied the multiverse, dimensions are outside of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back