• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucci CRT 3: The Payback War

Now, I will be taking my ass to sleep. I will wake up and counter whatever arguments need to be countered. I will be making the discussion rule, and I will laugh in your face on discord when I'm finished.

Goodnight

I don't want to be that guy, but simmer down a bit.
Luffy in G5 doesn't have a "varies" rating for his lifting strength
On this note, I misremembered G5 Luffy as being Class P via the Bajrang Gun specifically.

So I'll go neutral on downgrading his LS, but I'm still a bit iffy on speed.

Last edited:
Easy disagree. KT really went and tore this OP apart

Also yeah there's been 3 CRTs on the same thing with the same arguments over and over again (also all by the same person). A discussion rule is most certainly in order.

Lastly, the fact that OP insists that everyone disagreeing with him are just wankers speaks volumes, and is just overall needlessly poisoning the well.

Now, I will be taking my ass to sleep. I will wake up and counter whatever arguments need to be countered. I will be making the discussion rule, and I will laugh in your face on discord when I'm finished.

Goodnight
You can't make a discussion rule over 2 CRTs, especially if they have new evidence.
Don't get your panties in a bunch and think you popped off on me when I was literally sleep when you posted that lol.
Easy disagree. KT really went and tore this OP apart

Also yeah there's been 3 CRTs on the same thing with the same arguments over and over again (also all by the same person). A discussion rule is most certainly in order.

Lastly, the fact that OP insists that everyone disagreeing with him are just wankers speaks volumes, and is just overall needlessly poisoning the well.
It's not 3 CRTs wtf
I swear to god after this I'm making a discussion rule. I don't care if I gotta make it at 5 in the ******* morning I'm still making it.

Cause I was gonna let it slide until you did this shit. I'm sick of this shit.

These same bad arguments you keep using is actually pissing me off at this point. All you do is word them differently.

Saying "he should get fire manipulation", that getting declined, then saying "he should get the ability to ignite things into flames", and thinking that's gonna get accepted. That's what you keep doing.

Threads like this are the reason why I can't leave this verse, because I need to keep coming back to fix it cause yall can't handle it for a single ******* second when I'm gone.

Instead of just calling us wankers, maybe your argument just... you know... ******* sucks.
Your ego could knock the ******* moon out of orbit lol.
I make TWO CRTs on something and you lose your shit.
I wasn't even planning on making another should this be rejected, I just wanted to at least make him downscale and be done, but keep acting like a manchild because "muh feelings hurt cause someone doesn't feel sympathy over muh calcs getting clowned on in vsbattles dot com", real mature, assmunch.
And nice strawman, you know damn well that fire manip argument is not even remotely close to what's happening, but alright buddy.
IT'S SATIRE
IT'S SLANDER
IT. IS. A. JOKE!
Incorrect, again, as ******* usual when it comes to Lucci.

There are politics in play that stop members of the world government from fighting Yonko if they aren't admirals or SWORD members, which you know, which you repeatedly ignore.

A regular ass member of the world government cannot fight a Yonko without the clearance of the world government higher ups because they risk starting a war, but then people like SWORD, who are undoubtedly far weaker than the Yonko they're allowed fight, are allowed to fight them, because they aren't tied to them, or won't be tied to them after. Going to war with SWORD is going to war with people who are out of the marines.

That's why Akainu wasn't scared for Lucci's life when he heard he was on bullshit with fighting Luffy, he said "it's a declaration of war at this point".

Even Jinbe who was watching them said that Luffy shouldn't fight them because of what he represents. He can't go on randomly fighting people anymore.

And if you think it's strength based, even GARP HIMSELF, the dude who fought ROGER AND THE ROCKS CREW still needed permission to go throw hands with BLACKBEARD'S CREW, NOT EVEN BLACKBEARD HIMSELF.

You never understood that there are politics at play in the series that don't involve strength. This isn't a musclehead verse like DBZ. People don't just blow each other up cause they can. People need to think about their actions.
Garp fought Rocks' grew like over 30 ******* years ago lol what are you waffling about?
I'm not saying he isn't still strong but saying he fought Rocks and Roger in his prime and comparing it to old Garp who we know for a fact got weaker is just.. No.
I suppose I agree with the rest, but it's clear that Akainu thought Lucci would have lost badly without the navy's help, implying his team just can't handle the SH.
Yeah, durability that none of them were able to pierce, and there being 4 of them.

God tier Yonko level King Awakened Luffy was on their side next to the same Lucci and they couldn't put down a single ******* Seraphim even when Luffy was in Gear 4th (same Gear 4th that pieced up Kaidou without Haoshoku haki).

You're just talking, memeing, and trolling at this point.
There is no ******* way you're comparing G4 Luffy with no Haki to G5 Luffy who occasionally used Haki.
AND THEN EQUATE IT TO HIM USING ADVANCED HAKI AND STRONGER ATTACKS ON KAIDOU I'M DONE BRUH
I don't see Lucci failing to react. I see Lucci getting dodged by a ************ with future sight.

Katakuri and Luffy were relative in speed even though Luffy deadass couldn't touch Luffy for like an hour.
Yeah cause get this... He wasn't ******* fast enough to hit him.
The entire point of the fight was for:
Luffy to get faster
Luffy to obtain FS (for equal/better reactions to Kata)
I thought everyone knew that.
Getting tagged is now not being able to react?

You know you can be relative in speed and get hit without being able to block right?
Go look at literally every fight in Wano. Including but not limited to
Shall I continue?

We can clearly see the ************ saw him. He was just accelerated by the slingshot to speeds he couldn't dodge.
No. Being consistently tagged and failing to hit the opponent is now being able to react.
Also:
Shishi Sonson is a blitz amp
Difference in L vs K, Yam vs Kaidou, and others, is that each side COULD ACTUALLY HIT AND REACT TO EACH OTHER.
And I do not care, if you think it's invalid because " oh Luffy has future sight ", that shit didn't help him when Kaidou blitzed his balls the first time they fought. FS isn't this almighty power that lets you foresee anything and everything and would lead him to getting a win against, say, Sonic, lol.
Like, how do you scale relative to someone you couldn't even ******* hit?
"The ************ saw him" This is a Kachon level argument.
"Queen 'saw' Marco"
"Luffy 'saw' Kizaru's kick coming at Marineford"
"Hawkins 'saw' Kizaru's kick in Sabaody"
"Buggy 'saw' Kizaru's beam while it pierced his collar"
Also, what you described is just a usual speed blitz, you're only proving it might not be a perception blitz which I don't really care to argue about.
Next, because he took hits from the ************.
He got kicked in his face by a considerably stronger move than his... you know... base ******* punches, and got up with relatively no damage.

Bleeding was never a non-factor in scaling. It was causing blood from, you know, wounds, not making them spit blood out.
Right after he literally bled from Luffy's first attack and got knocked back.
"relatively no damage"
I'm beginning to feel the need to highlight this panel in the OP.
Because no way people are saying the guy who has amped recovery, recovering from attacks, is grounds for scaling.
It's like claiming Kaidou didn't scale to G5 Luffy because even when he burnt him black, he recovered instantly, and recovered from many of his other attacks as well.
I hope you know how lifting strength works.

Luffy in G5 doesn't have a "varies" rating for his lifting strength. He doesn't output different levels of strength when pushing.
This isn't "he summoned a specific type of power that he didn't have before when he used Bajrang gun", that's his regular level of ******* force he can emit when lifting.

Luffy and Lucci clashed. Striking strength.
Luffy and Lucci pushed at each other with their fists until they both shot each other far back. Lifting strength.

This isn't "his LS comes from Kaidou but Lucci scales so inconsistency", this is "his LS comes from his own LS feat, and both Kaidou and Lucci scale to it".
I hope you know you can still hold back when lifting something.
And again, wtf are you talking about?
You're still comparing him lifting what is basically an island, while like half dead, against the WSC, and comparing it to his clash with Lucci ( which, btw, is an outlier but whatever ) and saying "yeah he has Class P LS solely because he clashed with someone with Class P LS, and even though the OP says why that's wrong, and why it's totally in character for Luffy to be holding back or sensible that it's an outlier, I'm just going to post literally the same argument I posted time and time before and then see all the peanut gallery comments jacking me off and think I'm the shit"
In before Crocodile's LS and AP scales to Mihawk for stopping his strike- Oh wait.
In before Jinbe scales to Akainu and BM for stopping their- Oh wait.
In before WCI G4 Luffy scales to BM for- Oh, wait...
It doesn't. You need to reread the entire manga and formulate arguments better.
Oh brother.
At least I'm not saying that Lucci seeing Luffy literally throw his arm into the ground and into his liver/spleen is just "getting tagged", and ignoring him get blitzed again even when he's using Soru.
Btw, I never ******* disagreed that he scales, I just think it should be a downscale due to him getting knocked out extremely quick.
Unless you want to argue none of the other attacks did anything and he just got one shot by Luffy, which REALLY helps your argument..
Anyway I'm gonna be gone for a bit, like 1-2 hours, if you wake up and decide to post another asshat debunk that people praise as a godly argument for some damn reason then let me know.
And Clover, you clearly don't know what's actually happening, so please refrain from talking on it because your comments are literally unnecessary and false.
The first Lucci CRT was made by Emin.
I made the last two.
Trying to make an entire ******* discussion rule saying why LUCCI is Yonko level and anyone else is wrong and can not make a CRT debunking it, purely because someone only made 2 debunking it in the past, is why this clown got demoted months back and should have stayed demoted, if I'm being completely honest.

You can't make a discussion rule over 2 CRTs, especially if they have new evidence.
Don't get your panties in a bunch and think you popped off on me when I was literally sleep when you posted that lol.

It's not 3 CRTs wtf

Your ego could knock the ******* moon out of orbit lol.
I make TWO CRTs on something and you lose your shit.
I wasn't even planning on making another should this be rejected, I just wanted to at least make him downscale and be done, but keep acting like a manchild because "muh feelings hurt cause someone doesn't feel sympathy over muh calcs getting clowned on in vsbattles dot com", real mature, assmunch.
And nice strawman, you know damn well that fire manip argument is not even remotely close to what's happening, but alright buddy.

IT'S SATIRE
IT'S SLANDER
IT. IS. A. JOKE!

Garp fought Rocks' grew like over 30 ******* years ago lol what are you waffling about?
I'm not saying he isn't still strong but saying he fought Rocks and Roger in his prime and comparing it to old Garp who we know for a fact got weaker is just.. No.
I suppose I agree with the rest, but it's clear that Akainu thought Lucci would have lost badly without the navy's help, implying his team just can't handle the SH.

There is no ******* way you're comparing G4 Luffy with no Haki to G5 Luffy who occasionally used Haki.
AND THEN EQUATE IT TO HIM USING ADVANCED HAKI AND STRONGER ATTACKS ON KAIDOU I'M DONE BRUH

Luffy to get faster

No. Being consistently tagged and failing to hit the opponent is now being able to react.
Also:
Shishi Sonson is a blitz amp
Difference in L vs K, Yam vs Kaidou, and others, is that each side COULD ACTUALLY HIT AND REACT TO EACH OTHER.
And I do not care, if you think it's invalid because " oh Luffy has future sight ", that shit didn't help him when Kaidou blitzed his balls the first time they fought. FS isn't this almighty power that lets you foresee anything and everything and would lead him to getting a win against, say, Sonic, lol.
Like, how do you scale relative to someone you couldn't even ******* hit?
"The ************ saw him" This is a Kachon level argument.
"Queen 'saw' Marco"
"Luffy 'saw' Kizaru's kick coming at Marineford"
"Hawkins 'saw' Kizaru's kick in Sabaody"
"Buggy 'saw' Kizaru's beam while it pierced his collar"
Also, what you described is just a usual speed blitz, you're only proving it might not be a perception blitz which I don't really care to argue about.

"relatively no damage"
Because no way people are saying the guy who has amped recovery, recovering from attacks, is grounds for scaling.
It's like claiming Kaidou didn't scale to G5 Luffy because even when he burnt him black, he recovered instantly, and recovered from many of his other attacks as well.

You're still comparing him lifting what is basically an island, while like half dead, against the WSC, and comparing it to his clash with Lucci ( which, btw, is an outlier but whatever ) and saying "yeah he has Class P LS solely because he clashed with someone with Class P LS, and even though the OP says why that's wrong, and why it's totally in character for Luffy to be holding back or sensible that it's an outlier, I'm just going to post literally the same argument I posted time and time before and then see all the peanut gallery comments jacking me off and think I'm the shit"
In before Crocodile's LS and AP scales to Mihawk for stopping his strike- Oh wait.
In before Jinbe scales to Akainu and BM for stopping their- Oh wait.
In before WCI G4 Luffy scales to BM for- Oh, wait...

Oh brother.
At least I'm not saying that Lucci seeing Luffy literally throw his arm into the ground and into his liver/spleen is just "getting tagged", and ignoring him get blitzed again even when he's using Soru.
Btw, I never ******* disagreed that he scales, I just think it should be a downscale due to him getting knocked out extremely quick.
Unless you want to argue none of the other attacks did anything and he just got one shot by Luffy, which REALLY helps your argument..
Anyway I'm gonna be gone for a bit, like 1-2 hours, if you wake up and decide to post another asshat debunk that people praise as a godly argument for some damn reason then let me know.
And Clover, you clearly don't know what's actually happening, so please refrain from talking on it because your comments are literally unnecessary and false.
The first Lucci CRT was made by Emin.
I made the last two.
Trying to make an entire ******* discussion rule saying why LUCCI is Yonko level and anyone else is wrong and can not make a CRT debunking it, purely because someone only made 2 debunking it in the past, is why this clown got demoted months back and should have stayed demoted, if I'm being completely honest.
Oh? You didn't need to make your L bigger, but here we are.

Insane

Yall are out for blood 💀
Because KT needs to get off his high horse.
But I'll still add his goons' votes to the OP cause why not.
Actually nvm, I'm gonna see if he or anyone else has valid refutations to my arguments then I'll add them.
Oh? You didn't need to make your L bigger, but here we are.
Are you gonna vote or just say stupid shit
It's true.
I have some contentions with TMM's post, I'll post them here shortly.
By all means, go ahead, you are more than welcome to.

I already voted lil bro, and chill the **** out, don't wanna see your ass on rvr
Oh no, I might get reported on vsbattles.com for a mild insult.
Trust me. Me timbers are shimbered!
Anyway I'll be waiting for Deceived's debunk. Until then we shouldn't comment further unless we're voting.

I don't care what tier he's in I just don't need him to fully scale to Luffy who had the upper hand the entire fight.
Lucci literally didn't even HIT Luffy, lol.
Edit: Also why is Kidd there? Dude is a Shanks 0.5 shot victim.

You can be "high 6-A" without being Yonko level.

Are Zoro, Law, Yamato, and Kidd Yonko level?

No, because they all were inferior to the Yonko, but still kept up with them to a notable extent!

Lucci is somewhere around Queen/Marco level (since the gap between YC2 and YC1 isn't that big, tbh).
Which is the point of this CRT.

The way Lucci's justifications are listed on his profiles suggest that Lucci is equal to Gear 5 Luffy, let alone standard Yonko level.

The point of the OP is to make him downscale, or at least change the wording on his profile to make it known that he's inferior to Gear 5 Luffy.

If the mods agree on his then I suppose that's fine.
He simply shouldn't fully scale is all.

Which is the point of this CRT.

The way Lucci's justifications are listed on his profiles suggest that Lucci is equal to Gear 5 Luffy, let alone standard Yonko level.

The point of the OP is to make him downscale, or at least change the wording on his profile to make it known that he's inferior to Gear 5 Luffy.
That is fine by me

For Awakened Lucci's normal speed, I'd say he's definitely below Gear 5, but should still be faster than Law, who got blitzed by Hybrid Kaido's Bagua.

Gear 5 > Gear 2 > Hybrid Bagua

Awakened Lucci did better against Gear 5 speed-wise than Law did against Hybrid Bagua.

Also, Hybrid Lucci is keeping up with Gear 4 speed-wise when they attack S-Bear, and Awakened Lucci should naturally be faster than that.

Some dumbasses say S-Bear reacted to Gear 2, but I looked and he doesn't react at all to it.

Yee that is literally blood coming out from his mouth it seems
Pretty much.
It's not dark spots or sum shit like with Sanji and SeraJimbe, this is pretty obviously just blood.
For Awakened Lucci's normal speed, I'd say he's definitely below Gear 5, but should still be faster than Law, who got blitzed by Hybrid Kaido's Bagua.

Gear 5 > Gear 2 > Hybrid Bagua

Awakened Lucci did better against Gear 5 speed-wise than Law did against Hybrid Bagua.

Also, Hybrid Lucci is keeping up with Gear 4 speed-wise when they attack S-Bear, and Awakened Lucci should naturally be faster than that.

Some dumbasses say S-Bear reacted to Gear 2, but I looked and he doesn't react at all to it.
Dude stop just let us cook this is some ass scaling you're doing

Dude stop just let us cook this is some ass scaling you're doing
How is this ass scaling?

This just shows that his normal Awakening at the very least scales to the same 5.3c calc as the other God Tiers who don't scale to Bagua via scaling higher than Law based on how they react to people on the same lvl of speed.

How is this ass scaling?

This just shows that his normal Awakening at the very least scales to the same 5.3c calc as the other God Tiers who don't scale to Bagua via scaling higher than Law based on how they react to people on the same lvl of speed.
I mainly meant the Hybrid scaling and what not.
Then just compare it to literally every other scans of blood coming out from someone's mouth in OP next time as a reference and support
It's not hard they just.. Have a bit of an issue with listening/reading.
No offense.
Disagree with the changes for KT's reasons
I'll add your vote (even though nobody has debunked my counterargument yet)

We don't have any rules set in place for the minimum amount of threads needed to have happened before a discussion rule can be made on a specific topic. So even if you've only made two CRT's on this issue, if both CRT's are soundly rejected by both mods and knowledgeable members alike, then someone absolutely has the right to create a discussion rule about it because it was soundly rejected twice previously.

But if you have provided new evidence which addresses the previous contentions of those members then sure, it wouldn't be correct to create a discussion rule on it, but if that supposed "new evidence" gets debunked then someone can continue on making a discussion rule.

KT's not comparing G4 and G5 Luffy, what he's trying to convey is that the Seraphim are extremely durable that someone on Gear 4 Luffy's level, who previously could damage someone like Kaidou, can't actually damage them.

It wouldn't be an anti-feat against Lucci if the Seraphim are just extremely durable, even for someone on Luffy's level.

Luffy to get faster
If you're admitting that Luffy was using Future Sight in his fight against Lucci, which would innately increase his ability to react, then why are you using this as an anti-feat against Lucci's speed scaling?

He's not just fighting against Luffy's Gear 5 physical speed, he's also fighting against Luffy's ability to intercept and see his opponent's movements in the future.

There's a slight issue with the scans you've presented, and in that most of them don't actually prove that Lucci was completely incapable of reacting to Luffy's attacks in a matter in which they could be used for scaling.

In the first scan you posted it shows Luffy dodging Lucci's attacks. Doing so through his speed, future sight and physiological rubber body contorting in ways which make Lucci's straightforward attacks less useful compared to normal. Because of these compounding factors it wouldn't necessarily be a anti-feat against Lucci's speed scaling somewhat relative with Luffy's.

In the second scan you posted it shows Luffy catching Lucci off-guard through his rubber manipulation making the ground shoot up into Lucci's gut, this was an off-guard attack, Lucci wasn't expecting this as shown with the exclamation points in his speech bubble, trying to use this as an anti-feat against Lucci scaling would be disingenuous because of this.

In the third scan you posted it shows Luffy, again, catching Lucci off-guard with an attack, Lucci was specifically focusing on the other dude on the ground, not looking around his surroundings for Luffy. From my knowledge Lucci doesn't have omnidirectional sensing that allows him to tell the positions of people, or even if there's other people around him. So him being unable to react to an attack he didn't see coming isn't an anti-feat.

In the fourth scan you posted it shows Luffy, through the use of his rubber manipulation, turning the metal pipe his back was towards into rubber and propelling himself at Lucci so he could deliver a punch. There are two issues with using this as an anti-feat:

1. Luffy gained an innate speed amp through using that pipe as a rubber band to increase his forward momentum. It's like using a slingshot compared to just using you hand to throw a rock, the rock will go significantly faster and will hit significantly harder compared to just your baseline physical strength because of how rubber (or any elastic material for that matter) generates and transfers energy compared to more rigid structures like your arm.

2. If you look closely at the paneling you can actually see Lucci perceptively reacting to Luffy's forward movement, it's just that his body wasn't fast enough to react because of ultimately unknown reasons (Rock Lee moment).

So after looking through all the scans you've posted against Lucci scaling relative with Luffy's speed, all of them don't actually, necessarily disprove Lucci's scaling as there's contextual reasons on why Lucci didn't react in them.

"relatively no damage"
It's like claiming Kaidou didn't scale to G5 Luffy because even when he burnt him black, he recovered instantly, and recovered from many of his other attacks as well
Yeah.... that would be relatively no damage under this context, starting to bleed from an attack doesn't mean you wouldn't scale to it, do you believe that when boxers punch each other and one of them busts open the lip, inner mouth etc of his opponent it means that punch is greatly above the durability of his opponent, despite the fact previously they could tank each others blows without being knocked out or heavily damaged?

Unless his recovery is instantaneous and healed massive, unseen and unknown damage to Lucci's body, we should assume that Lucci mostly tanked the attack with relatively small amounts of damage given the visual evidence.

What's the evidence for Luffy holding back in this instance?

The argument presented in the OP is that he was holding back his lifting strength because Kaidou was more threatening compared to Lucci, so he wouldn't have needed, or wanted to use his full physical strength. Which is just an assumption that's just as likely as the assumption we make currently (in a vacuum at least), arguing equal interpretations would just downgrade the rating to a possibly, it wouldn't remove it entirely.

The outlier argument would also be incorrect since there are no necessary contradictions with Lucci scaling relative with Luffy's LS.

But yeah, that's everything I wished to address.

Last edited:
Back