• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shanks Haki CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks should have Beyond Advanced Busoshoku Haki.
For me this is pretty straightforward. Shanks should have his "Intermediate Busoshoku" replaced in his profile.

EDIT: As Kachon showed, this should also be added to Gol D. Roger's profile, as he has the same technique as Shanks and showed the same feat with it.

Agree: @Kachon123, @Eminiteable, @KingNanaya, @LordGinSama, @SlendVeny, @MonkeyOfLife, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Eseseso, @MysticCarnage, @Godernet, @Mr.Cinos15, @KingTempest, @Nierre

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Beyond Hao is only used to nullifying Kenbun abilities for now. Internal damage is Buso thing.

how does Haki work, what are the levels to it, why is shanks at intermediate, and why does this feat prove him to be beyond advanced? (I don't watch one piece)

Beyond Advanced Stage: Haki users at this stage are capable of using Busoshoku Haki beyond the level of advanced users. They can inject Haki into a person or object, leading to said person or object's destruction from the inside[47], which can be done by touching[1], grabbing[52], or even emitting Haki toward the object[47]. It wrecks tremendous amounts of internal damage to the victim. Things that the user usually cannot destroy can be harmed from the inside, and in three separate instances, Rayleigh and Luffy were shown using this to rip off exploding collars and cuffs fast enough to throw them aside before they detonated[53][8][54][52].
I mean, from this, it seems fine to me

I can't tell if you're playing the devil's advocate or not, because it's extremely clear that he used a flying slash. Zoro was not near Monet at all.
I'm just trying to understand, because "he was far away, so he must have used this attack, meaning this feat shown offscreen happened" would not be accepted for like 90% of characters

It would. Unless you think Zoro ran over, sliced Monet on the cheek, then ran back all before anyone noticed, then I don't see how its not a flying slash.
For all we know, it could have been anything, Monet is really bad at that part of Logia-ing. I'm willing to accept it, I'm just saying this logic ain't likely to work elsewhere.

Ok, so all in all, I agree with Shanks having whatever the highest Haki is, and Roger too, I just don't know much about that one specific example because I don't like Punk Hazard.

For the record, the main contention for me isn't the nature of the attack, but rather the overall vulnerability of Monet, I now completely agree it was a ranged slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back