• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucci CRT Part 2: Toxic Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci matched a punch. He scales.
Lucci dodged a bite. He scales.
Lucci pushed him back. He scales.

Luffy's gear 2nd alone scales to High 6-A. Lucci would scale. Very simple.
Let me get this straight
-I highly dislike the fact that Lucci is H6A and think it's jumping to conclusions.
-You tell me to simply make a CRT and stop whining about it
-I do so reluctantly
-You come and say the same thing that you've been saying since the first CRT and don't bother to read what I said at all
Jesus christ man, I never expected the supporters of this verse to be so.... stubborn.

Let me get this straight
-I highly dislike the fact that Lucci is H6A and think it's jumping to conclusions.
-I do so reluctantly
-You come and say the same thing that you've been saying since the first CRT and don't bother to read what I said at all
Jesus christ man, I never expected the supporters of this verse to be so.... stubborn.
There's a difference between me being stubborn and me exclaiming that you're wrong

I told you to make a CRT cause you whined about it in a versus thread

Then you made a CRT which was literally 99% full of debunked information that 10 minutes of research would get you

Let me get this straight
-I do so reluctantly
Ngl, you haven't really addressed all that much to do with the actual High 6-A rating in the OP. You've basically just said he's inferior to G5's stronger techniques, which are above G5's normal punches, and yeah sure, I don't think many people disagree there.

As for speed, I don't care, but I think maybe his LS could do with just a Higher/far higher rating.

This. G2nd with Buso but no Hao at all blocked a Bolo breath from Kaido, and G5 w/ Buso but no Hao is miles above that.

Same with Base Buso Luffy with no Hao at all making Zoan Kaido bleed, and G3 Buso Luffy decking Zoan Kaido in the schnoz.

Comeback skills: -100
Let it go, I'm done with this thread. Have the courage and maturity to move on from this with me.

Ok question @TheMonkeMan what tier do you want Lucci to be? Because I don’t see any tier proposals or revisions for Lucci’s profile here.

As an outsider I don’t see much issue with Lucci having High 6A right now. We scale characters like Drake to values for less and some of the counter arguments are convincing in how Lucci would remain High 6-A regardless such as how Kakuzu is matching Zoro who scales to Lucci.

So what tier would you have them at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back