• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoZ Top Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...no 3-A Triforce? If not, what size do you think it is? Solar System sized? Smaller? Is this a no-go on an upgrade?

It's likely much higher than what has been shown (which I think we account for, already), but due to its nature, it's possible nobody has drawn on its full power, yet.

So, current tier, likely 3-A for the TF? (If using its full power, it can fully affect the Sacred Realm)

Also, all of Lorule got restored. Does that possibly extend past the planet or no, given that it could be far higher.

Also, how do you feel on what's being said between me, Matt, and Xcano?

Thanks, bud.

Considering it is considered the size of the other universes via fairness, I believe maybe the likelihood could be used. Especially considering it's at least double earth-sun distance. I will however, not push it if you say otherwise.

So the Triforce (any those who use it) will be "At least 4-B, likely higher" correct? And in regards to Ganon's regen, what's the exact reason for it again?

And sorry if this seems like I'm asking too many questions but what exactly gave Ganon Death Manipulation as well?

The only death curse I remember him using is the one on the Deku Tree which was only just a Gohma he put inside it, sorry if this is a hassle but are there nore examples you can give of his death curses?

And in regards to his regen, does that come from the fact that even when he dies he always revives?

It's more like a reincarnation thing rather than Regenerationn. Azathoth was likely referring to the likely higher to the at least High 4-C tier that we have currently.

Reality Warping has been there even before I could touch Link's profile. Conceptual manipulation isn't a resistance.

What still needs to be discussed here?

Whether to change the tiering of the TF/TF users or not, and I'm asking Azzy is At least 4-B/At least 4-B, possibly 3-A is alright. Mostly because far higher doesn't really hold that much weight here, even when it's far higher

Only wielders of the full Triforce, which is just Downfall!Ganondorf, Classic/ALTTP/FSA Link, and the Triforce itself. Oh, and a few HW characters with the full TF. And FSA Vaati.

According to how our Skyward Sword profiles are currently worded, SS!Link, Hylia, and Denise scale, but I'm not sure.

So, in order to upgrade them we need to know the size of the realms, which were affected by the Triforce and if it scales to beings like Demise or Majora.

@Azzy. It's stated that all of the Sacred Realm is corrupted when Ganondorf touches the TF.

Also, it would be remiss to assume that the most important realm the Golden Goddesses created is smaller than the other ones we considered full universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back