• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoZ Top Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will find a way to easily debunk the Sacred Ream stuff along with the 3-A Zelda as we consider the 4-B to 4-A feats Hyperbole's.

That's...not even remotely close to what I was implying.

Also, 4-B is something entirely different, and 4-A isn't a hyperbole. It's outright false.

If you were impying the distance of the sun of the moon, then these does not matter as at least Large Star level is much bigger than the sun and the Golden Goddesses does not scale at all the the Triforce users. Azathoth will also debunk the distance thing.

Okay, first off, you're assuming I'm even stating that the Golden Goddesses did a feat. I'm saying that the Golden Goddesses created the Sacred Realm as a full universe, as it would be unfair to assume otherwise as we consider Lorule, Termina, the Realm of the Ocean King, and the Twilight Realm full universes. The Triforce is what keeps that in balance, and evil touching it turns it into the Dark World, which is a universal feat.

Second, as the lowball, the earth-Sun distance is the RADIUS of what's there. What does the sun's size have anything to do with this? Also, you're putting a lot of faith in the fact that Azzy will side with you.

Just a reminder to keep trying to be polite before this might start to get out of control.

The Triforce does not balance all the universes as it was stated that it would deteriorate only the earth if it disappeared and the evil that touched it was far far weaker than the power of Triforce.

I didn't say all the universes. I said the Sacred Realm. Also, keep in mind this isn't scaling to the Triforce piece holders. Full Triforce, and the two deities who are near its power.

Why would they be near the power of the Triforce? I don't recall anything that implies that they're comparable to it.

Is there a video, which shows and it mentions that he was still in the process of gaining power?.

I'm paraphrasing a bit but..

Groose: She's still here. He hasn't completely absorbed Zelda's soul yet! He's not at full power. Link, you have to stop him.

Link didn't have the Triforce when he fought Demise, it was left at the statue of Hylia. Not to mention the reason Demise waged against Hylia was to obtain the Triforce and conquer the world. Why would he seek something that's barely more powerful then himself?

For it's reality warping properties. For example, why would anyone care about the dragon balls if literally everyone dwarfs Shenrom in power by now?

However, I'm still willing to cooperate and say that they don't scale, and it only scales to the full TF Links and Ganon (and FSA Vaati)

Oh right, I forgot the Triforce grants wishes lol. But he still shouldn't scale regardless since Link didn't have the Triforce during their fight, it was in the present while Link was fighting Demise in the past.

I'll agree for now unless anyone brings up any new info. The question now is if the Sacred Realm is planetary/large star in size (how it's kinda currently treated), solar system sized, or universal in size. The last one is the most right, but I'm willing to listen to other's opinions.

The Demise/Hylia thing seems strange because Weakened Ganon < Ganondorf = Ganon < Calamity Ganon << Dark Beast Ganon [Stated to be stonger than before] = Demise.

Actually, Human Ganon < Base Calamity (by quite a lot) and DB Ganon is slightly weaker than Demise.

I don't think there's actually any evidence the Goddesses made any universes at all. We know they made many worlds, but these worlds are never clarified as universes.

Hell, ALttP says they descended from a nebula and in WW (IIRC) someone says that a distant star in the sky is their homeland.

It practically means the same, given it stated the land was chaos and without reason. As well as being formless.

If they predate time and are said to have created the world out of chaos, then it is pretty obvious that they created the universe.

Like, this is basic creation-myth stuff.

How do people feel about 3-A Triforce (and Triforce/Triforce users alone), or 4-B if we don't consider it to be a full universe.

Also, should we separate the three Golden Goddesses profile into three?

Isn't the TF known for being nigh-omnipotent and the second strongest thing in the verse, and this "sustain the Sacred Realm" thing has been the case from ALTTP to SS?

I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth tho and take 4-B when given to me.

The real cal howard said:
You know OoT says they predate time and descended upon chaos. And they're constantly stated to be from heaven.
How does any of this confirm they created the universe?

Also "heavens" are frequently interchangeable with "space"/"cosmos".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back