• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoZ Top Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if we were going to be literal, we would simply multiply the average stellar GBE with the average number of stars in a galaxy, which would likely just end up at 4-B, and we encounter the same problem with creation of solar systems. Hence, we consider the creation power as spread out over the same volume as the destructive power, and as such comparable, for the sake of simplicity.

That implies that making a m^3 of vacuum is just as impressive as making a m^3 of solid stone, which obviously isn't the case.

If using the GBE of all the stars in a galaxy only ends up in 4-B that isn't really a problem, it just sounds kinda weird on paper.

Well, for practical purposes we have to count this kind of feat as diffusion of power. I.e. that creating all of the stars and planets would require the power to be equally spread out over the volume in question.

In addition creating something out of nothing counts as logic-defying reality warping, and cannot be properly quantified beyond the demonstrated size and scale. It would look ridiculous if we started counting universe-creation feats as 4-A, for example.

We follow much the same standards here as in the Celestial Body Feats page, and as I mentioned earlier, I would very much appreciate if you would please stop trying to be subversive by undermining our working regulations and practices, here and elsewhere. Thank you.

Like I said, reality warping isn't an AP. Ranking a reality warper as planetary because they can affect someone on the other side of the planet is weird when it's just a long range hax ability.

I can understand your first paragraph, but I don't think it makes much logical sense.

They are not affecting a single object. They are affecting hundreds of billions of spread out objects at once. Diffusion of power does make sense in that context.

Anyway, I have to go to bed now, and unlike you, I have hundreds of tasks every single day attempting to consistently keep this community from collapsing.

I do not have limitless time and energy to spend on any single one of them, and would prefer if you permanently drop this issue, and please make a serious ongoing effort to stop being subversive. Thank you. It is not helping. It is risking to cause active harm in the long run.

If we're saying the power is spread out evenly over the entire area then you'd do the GBE of the largest object there multiplied by how many copies of that object can fit in that area. So either way it still wouldn't be "the size of the sphere is the AP".

You apparently still will not drop the issue, despite my pleas to the contrary. I hope that this will not become an ongoing habit for your stay in the wiki.

The current system is the most practical solution, given that reality warping defies the laws of physics, and is not exactly quantifiable in terms of energy, so we go by size instead. We are not going to change it on your say-so. Sorry.

Ignoring the discussion above, I am iffy on 3-A Sacred Realm and Triforce, but either High 4-C or 4-B is 100% justifiable for me.

Anyway, back to the universal stuff. I believe that the whole contained thing is due to the fact that Ganon would have access to two universes instead of one if he were to reach the Light World at his peak of his power, which puts everything in danger.

Also, the Sacred Realm has been shown as a reflection of the normal world twice, in ALTTP and it's spiritual successor ALBW.

Edit: Ninja'd

It may be, which is why I'm still willing to settle on a possibly or likely at best, but there is quite a large amount of information for the Sacred Realm being full sized and the TF explicitly controlling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back