• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoZ Top Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, at least Solar System sized, as earth-sun distance is officially the radius, so it'd still be an upgrade.

I have a hard time believing realms they accidentally created are smaller than the ones they felt a need to create. Also, protect=/=hide. That's what the Temple of Light/Time is for.

If Earth-sun distance is SS level, we have two characters who already are that.

"Long ago, in the beautiful kingdom of Hyrule surrounded by mountains and forests... legends told of an omnipotent and omniscient Golden Power that resided in a hidden land. Many people aggressively sought to enter the hidden Golden Land..."

hide=hide

Wait, Earth-Sun is SS level? I thought it was Large Star. Or is that just creating a dimension with an earth and sun?

Earth-Sun as radius is SS. As diameter (usual lowball), it's only High 4-C.

Destroying an Earth-Sun dimension is 4-B though.

Earth-Sun distance as the radius is SS level.

That proves that the Sacred Realm itself is hidden. Furthermore, the Dark World, aka the corrupted Sacred Realm, has reverse constructs of the normal universe.

Darkanine said:
Wouldn't that apply to Majora, then? As it creates an Earth-Sun dimension inside the moon which is destroyed when it is defeated?

@Azzy

Maybe? I'm basing this off a Mega Man X calc which had an omni-directonal explosion destroy an Earth-Sun dimension. The calc was how much energy it would take to destroy something so maybe it'll apply here?

@Dark

It's a bit hard to determine, because it's reality-warpy magic stuff, but we know it's destroyed and was created by Majora, so if that applies, LoZ top tiers are already 4-B.

Freeman wanted to voice his opinion, so I quoted him from my wall.

Follow Doctor Freeman said:
Okey, glad to see that got through.

Argh, this computer I'm on can't handle the number of posts on the thread! Just be sure to emphasize that the Dark World and such are parallel and have absolutely no reason to be smaller than a normal universe. I don't get this arguement about the Sacred Realm supposedly being small because it was meant to hide the Triforce. I mean, doesn't the Realm's being outside the normal universe count as good enough of a hiding place?

I gotta go now, but feel welcome to use my arguement if it helps. If the discussion continues, I'll try to get on a better computer.

Darkanine said:
Wait. Then why is the calc of Gladiator absorbing an explosion that could destroy half the Solar System equate to High 4-C results, specially since it's half the Solar System from Pluto.

Because we have a new method of calcing those kind of feats, done by Lina and Proto. I think the Gladiator calc is quite old.

Darkanine said:
Because we have a new method of calcing those kind of feats, done by Lina and Proto. I think the Gladiator calc is quite old.
It is. Would you be willing to recalc it? The scans are on his profile.

Well, Azathoth seems to have problems receiving notifications, so you might have to remind him via his message wall.

I think 2-C Goddesses are fine based on the fact that stuff like the Sacred Realm, Lorule, Ghostly Ether, Twilight Realm, etc. are clearly separate planes of existence.

If the Earth-Sun distance is now 4-B, the LoZ top tiers should get upgraded.

So wait, I'm confused.

Creating an Earth-Sun area is High 4-C?

And destroying an Earth-Sun area is 4-B?

I mean, Creating something out of nothing IS a lot higher because Mass-Energy Formula.

But I don't think we use that method?

If it's radius, then its 4-B. If its the low end assumption diameter, then its High 4-C.

By destroying it, I mean destroying it via an omnidirectional blast.

Do we assume Radius or Diameter for dimensions with a sun though? I mean, logically, it would need place to rotate around the sun.

I am uncertain where exactly that we draw the line for 4-B, but I also think that the distance from the Sun to Earth would be High 4-C.

Why exactly does the distance matter? Summoning up a building and then another building 1 km away doesn't mean I'm Multi-City Block level, that just means I can make 2 buildings.

Making a star and then a planet 1 AU (presumably) away doesn't mean Solar System level, that just means a star and a planet were made.

This doesn't affect the users of the Full Triforce, as they're done via said distance being explicitly the radius. That much has been accepted and no one has a problem with, so I'll upgrade them. However, Demise and Majora (and those who scale) are the question now.

@Cal

I'm saying whether or not it's the radius or whatever doesn't matter. Two objects being very far apart doesn't make the feat more impressive, that's just range not AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back