• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoZ Top Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also lost in everything here.

Isn't the 4-B rated decided by how we treat said realm? Or what? Like what is making these guys 4-B?

4-B is solely for the Full Triforce being able to sustain and corrupt that land solely by existing and being touched. Along with the wielders of the Full Triforce and FSA Vaati (Actually, Demise and Hylia shouldn't be weaker than any form of Vaati...).

Not really. Or at least for the Sacred Realm. The only thing being debated is that Xcano is saying it should be ''Star'' in general.

As such is this thing Large Star or Solar System? We got some saying Star. We got some saying Large Star. And we have some saying Solar System. Here lies the problem. We got one saying 4-B. We got a couple of others saying High 4-C and we got one saying Star. I'm not understanding here.

In that case, the full Triforce is irrefutably 4-B, along with its wielders. I...kinda can't upgrade them right now.

And once again, why is that so? Why is this suddenly SS level? Actually I must ask, how is Earth to Sun distance Solar System level?

Because creating a dimension isn't just creating what's inside of it, you are literally creating a pocket universe. I.e, a stretch of space-time separate from the main universe.

Ah, Windows works so much better than Mac with Wikia. Anyway.

Before we discuss this matter of earth-sun distance and whatnot, I would like the matter of 3-A to be answered with some logic rather than pooh-poohed or ignored entirely. Look at all the hoops we're trying to jump through even though we haven't addressed things like Ganon's control over the Dark World, a universe parallel to the normal one.

As such I am wondering what the issue is? What is the issue with all this Large Star ans Star talk? If this radius business is legit then 4-B is legit. Simple as that. Is it not legit? This is what is confusing me.

The radius business is legit. 4-B (at the very least) is irrefutable for the Triforce and the Triforce Wielders only. What is being discussed is if Demise and Majora creating/destroying Earth-Sun distances as the diameter as opposed to the radius is 4-B as well.

Also, Freeman still wants to talk about the possibility of 3-A.

@Dragon

Ganon's control over the Dark World, supported by other things such as Vaati's apparent creation feat, the Sacred Realm stuff, and maybe even the Find Fish since 3-A feats are possible in even illusionary contexts, such as with Virgo Shaka, if I'm not mistaken.

Why do you keep saying it's irrefutable? The distance between the Earth and the Sun is 149 million KM. The distance between Neptune and the Sun is 4 billio KM. That's a difference of 6 times. And the Sun-Neptune distance is our minimum for 4-B.

@Saikou

Okey, dokey, sorry 'bout that!

@Dragon

The Dark World is a mirror of the normal universe. I think Lorule functions on a similar principle, too, Cal can fact-check me on that since I don't have A Link Between Worlds yet.

@Ever

I think that would be Large Star. Stars can be really, really big!

But that's not the point, anyway. We are assuming the size based on what can be seen, when we should be considering the nature of the situatio and comparing feats.

And no one has answered my question yet.

Anyway, back on topic, the supposed stars blinking in out, several them dissapearing entirely calls into question them being stars in the first place, more to the point I fail to see sufficient evidence being provided that the shadow nightmares possess sufficient control over it to actually destroy the whole thing, stars included.

The Nightmares have dialogue about taking over the Dream World. Plus, Nightmares > Wind Fish, the latter of whom created the Dream World.

Is no one going to talk about the Dark World or Lorule or the fact that it is a fallacy to judge the size of the Sacred Realm based on what we can see (as opposed to the nature of the place)? Does someone know something I don't or is there an unwillingness to concede to my case? At least tell me that I'm wrong and why, I shan't be a poor sport.

Sounds far-fetched to me, but I have a feeling the two of us are not going to come to an agreement on that matter. So...

Follow Doctor Freeman said:
Is no one going to talk about the Dark World or Lorule or the fact that it is a fallacy to judge the size of the Sacred Realm based on what we can see (as opposed to the nature of the place)? Does someone know something I don't or is there an unwillingness to concede to my case? At least tell me that I'm wrong and why, I shan't be a poor sport.

Quick question, since I stopped lurking this thread for awhile but what exactlyy is the question and proposition you're making? I've played all the zelda games (besides trifirce heroes and Oracle's, I'll get them eventually) so maybe I can offer an answer.

Apparently I was sorta wrong. Creating/inflating space is somewhat quantifiable for AP. However creating a sphere with a 1 AU radius is only Wall level, which means my suspicions that the part of making a star and a planet are far more impressive than the actual distance between them were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back