• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Accelerator and his excellent Vector

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
  • Note: I basically created this thread for fun and seeking new characters
A character for each Tier below 4-B that can win singlehandely.

The character will be a primary target.

Speed equalised for everyone.

Tier High 4-C: Rimuru Tempest, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Meng Hao, Rasalom, Bugs Bunny

Tier 4-C: The Daughters of Oryx, True Dark Genie

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A: Khârn the Betrayer, Ahzek Ahrima, Lucius the Eternal

Tier 5-A: Kiara Sessyoi, Beatrice (Wild Arms), Goetia

Tier 5-B: Star Wars 5-B Characters, Reinhard Heydrich, Fukurou Tsurubami, Goetia

Tier Low 5-B: Amane Shinomiya

Tier 5-C: Oryx, the Taken King, The Warpriest, Medaka Kurokami, Iihiko Shishime

Tier High 6-A: Goetia

Tier 6-A: Rimuru Tempest

Tier High 6-B: Golden King

Tier 6-B: Tezzeret, Nene Saikyou

Tier Low 6-B: Liliana Vess, Warframes Low 6-B Characters

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C: Kishin Asura, Shion Yorigami, Koishi Komeiji, Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel)

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A: Sailor Mercury, Keishirou Kyougetsu, Goetia

Tier 7-B: Homura Akemi, Ainz Ooal Gow, Keishirou Kyougetsu

Tier Low 7-B: The Narrator

Tier High 7-C: True Dark Genie

Tier 7-C: Ikki Kurogane, Gereon Alexius

Tier Low 7-C: Altair, Warframes Low 7-C Characters, Ikki Kurogane, Edelweiss

Tier 8-A: Ikki Kurogane, Edelweiss, Nene Saikyou, Oracle

Tier 8-B: Misogi Kumagawa, Medaka Kurokami, Iihiko Shishime, Idea of Evil, Fukurou Tsurubami, Mogura Kugurugi, Momo Momozono, The Narrator, Ikki Kurogane, Amane Shinomiya, Oudo Miyakonojou

Tier High 8-C: Selesia Upitiria

Tier 8-C: Heaven Ascension Dio, Amane Shinomiya

Tier 9-A: Jill Presto

Tier 9-B: Aburatori, Enlil (I/O), John Taylor, GetBackers 9-B Characters, Rasalom

Tier 9-C: Amari, Eztli-Tenoch,

Tier 10-A: Rohan Kishibe, Amane Shinomiya, Yogiri Takatou

Tier 10-B: Molecule Ma, Bunny Girl Kare

Tier 10-C: SCP-3043, Cueball (xkcd)

Tier 11-A: SCP-3143, Gomez (Fez)

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C: SCP-2747

Tier Unknown/Varies: SCP-1440, Misogi Kumagawa, Medaka Kurokami, Ajimu Najimi, Iihiko Shishime, Fukurou Tsurubami, Mogura Kugurugi, Momo Momozono, Amane Shinomiya, Ainz Ooal Gow, Oracle, Oudo Miyakonojou, Meng Hao

Rimuru Tempest he can kill someone who doesnt resist soul hax and death hax just by looking at them and there is so many hax in His Arsenal that can kill Accel, he can do it in His both 6A and High 4C tier

If we talk about lowest tier that can beat accel, some factor need be considered. First, if mind control will easily works on accel, I believe so many esper and magicians that can kill accel. But throughout the series, accel never had issues against mindhax.

For example, during gremlin invasion on hawaii, instead using mind control, gremlin magicians forcing accel to use simple magic to make his AIM imbalance. From this fact, I believe gremlin already do research about accel power. Then, why they do not using mind manipulation, illusion, etc? They also had someone that can use mind manipulation, but didnt use her (Saroina) to control accel. I refuse to believe that simple mind control would affect him, either from esper or magic power.

I think character that has time stop or curse type ability will able to bypass his vector shield (probably Dio, Aniz, etc). But again, what meaning of beat his broken vector? Is that means attack that just simply bypass vector shield (either unidentified by his calculations or higher dimensional attacks) or vector based attack that can broke vector shield.

For 1st category, there are many even at lower tier. If its 2nd category, I think only people that has proper knowledge with accel ability that can beat him (such as kihara).

I mean I heard someone said that his '''shield' could always reflect up to the 11D but his body itself is still 3D. I highly doubt he'd be able to affect time which is metaphysical without coming into contact with time abilities first. He /may/ be able to if the Clonoth operates as we assume it does but without more feats we should go under the assumption that he can't as of now.''.

In that case probably just Golden King for High 6-B. His glares aren't vectors and I don't see Accel having matter resistance on his page so he might get glared at instantly.

Iihiko's attacks have bypassed damage reflection and redirection before

afaik accel has never reflected an attack that resists being reflected

Oh no yeah, Iihiko gets bodied. But 5-C should go to a Destiny character.

Oryx is fairly obvious.

I said probably Warpriest because Warpriest isn't really killable by Accelerator, and while he doesn't start with it he can direct his lawhax into an offensive form as well that just kills you without really traveling. Everything he does negates Low-Godly so recreating himself is out.

How good is accelerator's mental resistance? If not up to par I have more characters.

Wokistan said:
How good is accelerator's mental resistance? If not up to par I have more characters.
Where do people always get the idea that Accel has mental resistance from?

Unless it has vectors he doesn't have any. Qliphah might be able to counter mindhax with mindhax to some extent, but that's it.

@Don'tTalk

Threads like these for sufficiently powerful characters aren't exactly out of the ordinary, so probably moreso the latter.

Also Idea of Evil for 8-B

DontTalkDT said:
An entire thread for finding stomp matches for accelerator?

Not sure whether you hate Accelerator or like him and overestimate him so much that you think this list would be very limited.
I mean, if it were me it would be a different story, but I'm pretty sure the guy in question falls in the latter category.

There is no proof that accel's vector reflection which, is done subconsiously, would work while time is stopped which would stop him from reflecting anything

This is assuming it was part 3 dio which is what is linked to, if it was part one dio I have no idea

Is his Durability thought based too? I mean, with 4-B Durability DIO could punch him an Octillion times in Stopped Time and it wouldn't do shit.

Back