• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest tier being who can mass-produce Accelerator?

Threemagi

He/Him
Who's lowest tier being who can give everyone the powers (Power Bestowal) or simply create billions copies of Accelerator with White Wings Key?

The lowest tier being is given An Accelerator (the Esper, not a gas pedal lol) to work with.

(Reason for this thread : I feel Accel is the only one singled out for not having clones of himself, while Misaka and Kakine have some)

XDragnoir said:
Aleister could if he wanted to.
Not enough resources I think. One Rensa is very expensive to make even for AC iirc.

Hypotethical Level 5 Takitsubo Rikou however, is hinted to be able to do it easily. Even combining two Personal Realities into one person is possible.

Well taking away Hypotethicals because the Takitsubo doing that is only a possibility, a theory that could be right or wrong.

By the way are you talking a perfect clone or a it doesn't matter if the clone is weaker? Kakine's clones, more or less have his powers etc. but the Misaka Clones for example only a fraction of Misaka's own power.

Because a weaker clone could be doable but a perfect clone could be much harder since you woul need someone who can bestow great calculation ability. The latter is probably why it's hard cloning Accelerator in the first place since there's not many who have the immense calculation power that Accelerator has.

Scrlk666777 said:
By the way are you talking a perfect clone or a it doesn't matter if the clone is weaker? Kakine's clones, more or less have his powers etc. but the Misaka Clones for example only a fraction of Misaka's own power.
Perfect clone. I mean, they have to have White Wings as my OP stipulated.

Yep, you obviously have to bestow a literal supercomputer-like cakculation capability into someone's brain.

Kakine technically if you believe his claim he'll be able to just make clones with Accelerator's personal reality.

The reason why Accelerator has no clones is because, while it's possible to do, Mikoto was needed for for the Network for Aleister's plan rather than just a bunch of Accel clones. Kakine's clones are just stuff he creates. The closest thing to Accel having clones is the Dark May children.

Shenro can do it. Shenron being unable to do anything to a stronger being seems to be waved by the time of Dragon Ball Super Broly as he forcibly teleported Broly back to his home planet.

@Accelerate420

I take anything that Kakine says with a pinch of salt personally.

I'm guessing anyone who can grant wishes can make clones.

@Accel420 I really wish Kamachi would expand that part of Kakine's abilities. Being able to create customized Personal Reality sounds really OP to me. Dark matter needs more minmaxing.

I forgot that even when cloned, Accel clones can't make a network lime Mikoto.

@Akreious Can he do it over and over?

@Scrlk666777 Kyubey ? I have doubt anything based on magic can create Esper on Accel's tier.

Esper's Angelization stuffs seems more like alien reality warping to me.

"@Akreious Can he do it over and over?"

He needs to repeat it? You can simply word your wish as "Create a quintillion Accelerators" and he'd set off to do that. The only specification is that he can't grant the same wish twice. AKA all you need to do is utilize a single wish or reword your wish so that it's no longer the same.

Or hell, make your wish "Give me the power to summon a perfect Accelerator clone at will" and you can do it yourself.

@Threemagi

You could say that really. The wings and what they really are is still unknown but from the very little we have, they seem to be connected to True Will and/or the soul.

Akreious said:
"@Akreious Can he do it over and over?"
Okay, Shenrong is kinda that OP iirc. Failing that, you can leave it to Super Dragon Balls (Super Shenron).

Scrlk666777 said:
@Threemagi

You could say that really. The wings and what they really are is still unknown but from the very little we have, they seem to be connected to True Will and/or the soul.
All awakened Espers can create Dark matter (or something similar). Maybe its connected to biblical God's 'home universe/Phase'?
To Aru humans also seems to have angelic nature. If not for original sin, humans would only be able to cast Angelic Magic.

Espers are also weird, their calculation capability is far above what normal humans can do. And more calculation capability = increase in level. So the important part seems to be the calculation prowess.

Hmm, Power Bestowing route seems kinda difficult.

It's actually not known what the wings are made out of. Kakine made a guess but that was it and it has never been confirmed nor denied that the wings could be made from dark matter but Aiwass' and Index's own theories contradict that as Index thinks it's made out of matter similar to Telesma, which could be the same thing that demons are made out of. In NT22 it was actually pointed out that Coronzon and Qliphah are made out of the same energy as Angels but yet different at the same time which was exactly how Index described the black wings. Aiwass said that black wings are from Orisis. It's also pretty clear that Kakine didn't know anything anyway.

@Scrlk Now the difficulty rises. Cloning a freaking angel made out of Coronzon is probably beyond most characters who only function on the level of known laws of physics.

Hm, someone with high level of Law Manipulation.

XDragnoir said:
Any 1B should be able to mads produce PlatWings Accel.
Transcendence got downgraded to H2-A. So Accel is higher tier now.

And you need to have Access to metaphysics of the cosmology to replicate what Accel did, so...

XDragnoir said:
Well, i think all higher-dimensional beings have metaphysical manipulation of the lower dimensions.
Accel Vector is up to H1-C . so maybe H2-A Reality Warping won't be able to replicate it.

Dienomite22 said:
Tirnoch should be able to do it unless Accelerator can nope very potent fate hax
How? Just sayin' , Accel power isn't based on normal magic.

Replicating his powers with magic might be bit tricky

Tirnoch's powers isn't magic and completely seperate from it within the lore of KoA. She can absorb Fate from her opponent and create copies of them with it.

Sara Bloodlily could do that. The 11D vectors shouldn't be a problem with the new system, and there are 10D things in rakudai that she could be able to replicate.

Though it conusmes magic so there is a limit to everything.

So she can mass produce a Level 6 Esper dude who can fight with Magic Gods and can even reflect their magic which is infinitely above baseline?

>and there are 10D things in rakudai

There are?

>Who can fight magic gods ...

Yeah she reproduced Edelweiss. Though i don't remember if the 11D on Accel is just axis of movement or actual potency.

And yes there are 10D things. It's a 10D bfr caused by a girl who has 9D gravity manip.

Do you think Edelweiss comes close to these guys? And Accy can fight them. Hell, he fought Coronzon and redirected Coronzon's attack which was Gungnir level (High 1-C).

Also it's not like I don't believe you or anything, but is there any proof that someone in-verse has 9-D gravity manipulation? Just asking. Because I've never even heard of that there's such a character in Rakudai.

>Is there any proof

Ugh...wdym exactly? It's Nene Saikyou one of the most popular characters in rakudai.

A Noble Art where the user inflicts a scratch on the dimensional space of their choosing, loosening the force field around the Calabi-Yau space. This Calabi-Yau space contains the 6 dimensions that humans cannot recognize, contained into a small area of 10^-31 centimeters. By using gravity to interfere with the force field around those dimensions, which would "turn the world upside down". However, the universe quickly repairs itself, returning the 6 dimensions back to their original size.

Accel Vector is up to H1-C . so maybe H2-A Reality Warping won't be able to replicate it.

When a said higher-dimensional i was talking about 12D and above.

Back