• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 7-B tournament Round 1, Match 2. Tony Tony Chopper vs Midnight

Dammit why the heck does it say sight based then wtf

also, is this true, got it from the Wiki
The second weakness of Reflector is that it can only target one thing at a time, as Midnight dodged Erza's sword normally while she was under the influence of his Magic, leaving him unable to use Reflector on himself as well.

It really shouldn't because even his illusion "attacks" make sfx sounds and "explosions" that fooled Jellal into thinking he was blown back from them, but in reality he hasn't even moved from his spot.

The second weakness of Reflector is that it can only target one thing at a time, as Midnight dodged Erza's sword normally while she was under the influence of his Magic, leaving him unable to use Reflector on himself as well.
Kind of, it one his weakness section, he can't attack and defend with reflector at the same time but he doesn't need to defend with reflector here as chopper only punches so its moot for this battle anyways.

Man, I don’t get why Erza managed to land a blow on him then- even if her artificial eye worked despite the whole anti-ES, can’t Midnight… Reflect that?

Man, I don’t get why Erza managed to land a blow on him then- even if her artificial eye worked despite the whole anti-ES, can’t Midnight… Reflect that?
Like reflect her eye? Its a fake eye but iirc its still biological in nature as Erza can see and cry out of it, it just has the added property of resisting several magics throughout the series. Illusions just happens to be one of them

Chopper has better stats, but it sounds like Midnight has the better tools here.
So I'm voting Midnight.

Chopper has 7 different forms to deal with their attacks and gear,

Brain point can target their weakness and then go into monster point to bitch slap.

Also can switch into to guard point to tank literally any and all attacks. Durability is 7-A but tanked an attack from a weakened 26 TT Yonko

voting chopper

Can switch seamlessly and fast. Chopper switches between multiple forms to avoid and dodge attacks and tanks the ones he can in guard point.

Chopper isn’t no playful rain deer my man’s OP. Also monster point probably heavily injures them Since it scales above other insane ap boosts like arm point or heavy point. Since it boosted chopper so much to where he was able to make Queen spit out blood and bruise him a person who has consistently shown to take hits from 6-B level characters

Can’t see a situation where chopper loses this.
Can Guard Point be disabled?
No unless you don’t want this to be added

If chopper scales to 6-B shit then his profile is severely outdated and he shouldn't even be in this tourney lol

I can switch to dressora saga, he doesn't seem to have 7-A dura.

Also what about 6-B stuff which he doesn't have on profile.

Chopper will get hella upgrades after wano is finished he could possibly be 6-C or 6-B and FTL.

WCI chopper and Dressrosa chopper is the same exact character he had no upgrades he still has 7-A dura in guard point.

Chopper will get hella upgrades after wano is finished he could possibly be 6-C or 6-B and FTL.

WCI chopper and Dressrosa chopper is the same exact character he had no upgrades he still has 7-A dura in guard point.
Then if chopper is pending upgrades from Wano then he should probably just be removed from this bracket similar to the MHA characters

🤷🏽‍♂️🕺🏽 Dance with me monkey
tumblr_mnmfff3CGm1sqznooo1_500.gif

As i said again, can Midnight spatial stuff bypassed Chopper durability?
no, as it can't directly affect living beings, so it doesn't neg dura on most of the participants here, that's why he's even allowed

But as I pointed out he can manipulate his surroundings to attack with such as the wind for example making it razor sharp but it still doesn't neg dura

I woke up by myself also pretty early, anyway, I guess chopper is banned. But there's still pre time skip one piece characters right?

Back