• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2C Tournament (Round 1 Match 3) : Tohka Yatogami VS Tabuu

By having all of Mio's abilities, that also means she has all of her resistances, right?

Anyway, I don't remember Tohka's fights on this key, so I would have to check, so I'll come back here later with the answer, obviously, just in the case no one says what does Tohka lead with before me.

Maybe that's the reason why I don't remember any of her fights

So, why are we using her if we don't know how she fights at all?

No idea, we probably shouldn't

Then again, she gets utterly nailed if we use her previous key, so I'm inclined to say stomp

Unless this got debunked somewhere, Smash characters scale massively above baseline.

Any lower key Tabuu stomps, on this key we don't know how she fights but if we knew that she starts with hax, then she would stomp

Back