• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Tournament of very screwed universes!

If Marisa will be allowed because of that, My Reimu should be allowed too (she can take the place of Master Hand)
Also since you did not update the OP, can I know how many characters left for the tournament to start?

If Marisa will be allowed because of that, My Reimu should be allowed too (she can take the place of Master Hand)
Also since you did not update the OP, can I know how many characters left for the tournament to start?
Just one, I'm on mobile so updating the OP is a pain

does link use the Triforce's hax or not? i wasnt denying him on account of hax i dont even know if he uses it or how it works
I think no, he just defeated ganon with full triforce and only at the end of the game we see link getting full triforce. So it's not high likely he would or could use triforce hax.

Wait a second

Yharim isnt even a real profile, why would you even allow him when we dont get to use custom profiles? Isnt that unfair?

Wait a second

Yharim isnt even a real profile, why would you even allow him when we dont get to use custom profiles?
i never said you couldn't use custom profiles, not in the OP or anywhere else, also Yharim's actual page on FC/OC is pretty outdated due to the Rust and Dust update

Wait, but how then this would be added to profile?
im pretty much done setting it all up, i am unsure if you can add an FC/OC match with a VS Battles wiki character regardless anyway
Well you shouldn't just go use OC profiles while we are forced to use VSBW ones
the OP literally says nothing about you having to use VS Battles Wiki profiles, its not in the rules. also Yharim is an FC not an OC

I would have been a massive hypocrite if I had said that you couldn't use FC/OC or Sandboxes in the tournament, and then proceed to use Yharim lol

also Round 1 is up

Back