• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 1, Match 2: Invisible Dragon VS Classic Super Sonic!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Speed Equal

both start 50 meters away

Invisible Dragon is in his third key

Sonic is in his second key, is Low 2-C, and does not have his optional equipment

battle takes place in the Void(RotMG)(of course the passives of the void wont effect the fight.)

Invisible Dragon: 0

Classic Super Sonic: 0

The Reverse Trap kills them both(coin flip): 0

Last edited:
Ok.

Classic Super Sonic > Darkspine Sonic >> Alf Lalya Wa Layla = Baseline Low 2-C by merely existing

Invisible Dragon > Universe Lords = Baseline Low 2-C

Sonic has a very noticable AP advantage over the dragon, and his stonewall durability will make it very hard for ID to damage Sonic, however, I'm not sure if Sonic can see or sense the dragon due to him being invisible

So my guess is that both stalemate each other for a while (as Sonic would have no idea where ID is and ID can't really damage Sonic very much, and even if he could Sonic can regenerate), until Sonic would use his haxes (such as Ring Time him)

Voting Sonic

Why do Classic Super Sonic upscale from Darkspine?
Chaos Emeralds > World Rings according to the Codex for Sonic Chronicles since they were stated to grant "ultimate power" after the events of SatSR

And this means Classic Super Sonic > Darkspine Sonic

53hwxx.jpg

me soon

Chaos Emeralds > World Rings according to the Codex for Sonic Chronicles since they were stated to grant "ultimate power" after the events of SatSR

And this means Classic Super Sonic > Darkspine Sonic
I mean that refer to the full power of the Chaos Emeralds which is 2C rather than that
Anyway Sonic FRA

Doesn't Invisible Dragon defeating a group of 600 Low 2-Cs give him the AP advantage? If it doesn't, Invisible Dragon can close the power gap with Reactive Power Level (And the super duper ultra mega hyper amazing action really super powerful top-class secret power hyper ultimate attack which is stronger than the super hyper action megaton ultra ultimate attack, which one shot someone who was comparable to Invisible Dragon)
I don't think Sonic can use Ring Time since it is from his items but he got none of that as standart equip

Doesn't Invisible Dragon defeating a group of 600 Low 2-Cs give him the AP advantage? If it doesn't, Invisible Dragon can close the power gap with Reactive Power Level (And the super duper ultra mega hyper amazing action really super powerful top-class secret power hyper ultimate attack which is stronger than the super hyper action megaton ultra ultimate attack, which one shot someone who was comparable to Invisible Dragon)
I don't think Sonic can use Ring Time since it is from his items but he got none of that as standart equip
1) Nowhere it was mentioned he defeated all of them simultaniously, rather than just beating them one by one.

2) Ring Time doesn't come any item. This is an ability that Sonic can use

3) Super Sonic's stonewall durability and mid regeneration would deal with ID attacks even with his reactive power level

by the way isnt Super Sonics durabiliy just >>> his AP? im pretty sure Reactive Power level and one-shotting characters on his level covers that

by the way isnt Super Sonics durabiliy just >>> his AP? im pretty sure Reactive Power level and one-shotting characters on his level covers that
Not really, since not only Super Sonic starts with an AP advantage, but his durability scales massively above his AP, and can no sell attacks from characters much stronger than him (such as Metal Overlord)

Not really, since not only Super Sonic starts with an AP advantage, but his durability scales massively above his AP, and can no sell attacks from characters much stronger than him (such as Metal Overlord)
and Metal Overlord's scaling for instance? if i recall Invisible Dragon's Reactive Power Level doesn't suck, also where did Sonic no sell attacks from Metal Overlord at Low 2-C?

1) Nowhere it was mentioned he defeated all of them simultaniously, rather than just beating them one by one.
he did tho
"suddenly the mood turned raelly bloody. the 600 lords all surounded the invisible dragon in an instan and he invisible dragon cooly put off his cigar took off his coat and sungalss and stared at the 600 lords.

invisible dragon:come at me quickly!

600 lords:ddie invisible dragon! Uwahhhhh!!"

"
invisible dragon was super hurt he was about to die
around were corpses that formed mountins.

“gasp gasp… that was infinitely tiring.. I almost got killed
but i raelly will die at this rate… ugh!”"

2) Ring Time doesn't come any item. This is an ability that Sonic can use
It is in his Items and Equipment tabber

and Metal Overlord's scaling for instance? if i recall Invisible Dragon's Reactive Power Level doesn't suck
Metal Overlord >>> Super Sonic, Super Tails and Super Knuckles. They can't damage him without their combined special attack.

The Super form easily no sells attacks from him

yeah, Sonic only has the Chaos Emeralds for this fight since i restricted his optional equipment

he did tho
"suddenly the mood turned raelly bloody. the 600 lords all surounded the invisible dragon in an instan and he invisible dragon cooly put off his cigar took off his coat and sungalss and stared at the 600 lords.

invisible dragon:come at me quickly!

600 lords:ddie invisible dragon! Uwahhhhh!!"

"invisible dragon was super hurt he was about to die
around were corpses that formed mountins.

“gasp gasp… that was infinitely tiring.. I almost got killed
but i raelly will die at this rate… ugh!”"
christ i knew the writing of Invisible Dragon was bad but HOLY SHIT
Still not an item. This is an ability that Sonic can use without the need if items, so you're out of luck here
Ahem, burden of proof anyone?
Sonic also have his rings and the item boxes for the fight as they're also standard equipment
standard equipment in base yes, but super sonic only has the chaos emeralds in standard equipment.
"Power Sneakers, Rings, Chaos Emeralds, Item Boxes | Chaos Emeralds | Super Emeralds"
taken directly from his profile, we are using second key here

christ i knew the writing of Invisible Dragon was bad but HOLY SHIT

Ahem, burden of proof anyone?

standard equipment in base yes, but super sonic only has the chaos emeralds in standard equipment.
"Power Sneakers, Rings, Chaos Emeralds, Item Boxes | Chaos Emeralds | Super Emeralds"
taken directly from his profile, we are using second key here
Sonic got all of his abilities from his base form into his Super form. Sonic still posesses the rings and the power sneakers (since he literally wears the latter)

Also Here you go

Then I recommend making a small CRT to clean that up, it looks like sonic only has the chaos emeralds on his profile for second key, and thank you for the scan

Back