• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Tournament of very screwed universes!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Rules:

1. while i am more lenient on haxes and immortalities since this is god damn Low 2-C no OP haxes or immortalities, this means Type 4/5/8/9 immortality and crap like extremely quick EE or Plot Manipulation, if it is Non-combat Acclible, Out of Character, or can be mitigates fairly easily i will allow it.

2. only two characters per verse and per person in the tourney

3. speed is equalized across all matches, and with that here we go!

1. Yharim (Guess whos still here!)
2. Bowser (Bowser has a Grand Star)(Lou_change)
3. Dusknoir (PMD Explorers) (Lou_change)
4. Captain Atom (Garchomp777)
5. Julius Belmont (Psychomaster35)
6. Black hat (Oleggator)
7. Classic Super Sonic (Gilad_Hyperstar)
8. Wiggly (Adem_Warlock69)
9. Cat Blanc (Gilad_Hyperstar)
10. Invisible Dragon (third key)(Adem_Warlock69)
11. Spawn (second key)(Ned the Outer God)
12. Alien X (Livinmeme)
13. Master Hand (Lord_JJJ)
14. Dr. Eggman (Lord_JJJ)
15. Marisa Kirisame (Psychomaster35)
16. Link (A link to the past) (Oleggator)

Round 1, Match 1: Yharim VS Marisa Kirisame (Winner: Yharim)

Round 1, Match 2: Invisible Dragon VS Classic Super Sonic (Winner: )

Round 1, Match 3: Dusknoir (PMD Explorers) VS Black hat (Winner: )

Round 1, Match 4: Alien X VS Bowser (Winner: )

Round 1, Match 5: Link (A link to the past) VS Julius Belmont (Winner: )

Round 1, Match 6: Cat Blanc VS Master Hand (Winner: )

Round 1, Match 7: Captain Atom VS Wiggly (Winner: )

Round 1, Match 8: Spawn VS Dr. Eggman (Winner: )

Losers Round 1, Match 9: Marisa Kirisame VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 1, Match 10: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 1, Match 11: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 1, Match 12: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Round 2, Match 13: Yharim VS ??? (Winner: )

Round 2, Match 14: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Round 2, Match 15: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Round 2, Match 16: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 2, Match 17: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 2, Match 18: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 2, Match 19: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 2, Match 20: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 3, Match 21: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 3, Match 22: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Round 3, Match 23: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Round 3, Match 24: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 4, Match 25: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 4, Match 26: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 5, Match 27: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Semifinals, Match 28: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Losers Round 6, Match 29: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Finals, Match 30: ??? VS ??? (Winner: )

Last edited:
Depends, what do they got?
Aquaman , martian manhunter or darkseid
Really good bfr, darkseid has low 2-C high potency mindhax but immortality type 4 and 8 but we can restrict 9
Martian Manhunter and Aquaman start with mindhax that's low 1-C and above

Aquaman , martian manhunter or darkseid
Really good bfr, darkseid has low 2-C high potency mindhax but immortality type 4 and 8 but we can restrict 9
Martian Manhunter and Aquaman start with mindhax that's low 1-C and above
I said I was more lenient on hax, also literally nobody there is Low 2-C except for Darkseid, whos type 8 is like 1-A/High 1-A. I was expecting people who were physically 4-B but had Low 2-C with something that wasn't environmental destruction, not characters who have tier 1 hax/immortalities who would stomp the entire tournament no matter who I put in unless they were even MORE overpowered.

Basically no, if a character is Low 2-C with something or another but physically isn't Low 2-C i will accept them if they meet the rules, but tier 1 hax is too much for any tournament that isn't tier 1, and Darkseid? Really? The same Darkseid who has 1-A/High 1-A immortality? The same Darkseid who can erase mind, body, and soul with an attack that is practically undodgable? No on all accounts lol

Bowser is gonna have a Grand Star, and Dusknoir is accepted
She is basically just hax, how overpowered is all of it, is it all in-character, and can it be mitigated fairly easily?
Isnt his Quantum Manipulation overpowered to hell and back? Besides that Time Manipulation, spatial manipulation, matter manipulation, how overpowered are they(including Quantum manip), how in-character are they for use, and can they be mitigated?

And before anyone gets confrontational about Bowser, I know how God damn Bowser works

Bowser is gonna have a Grand Star, and Dusknoir is accepted

She is basically just hax, how overpowered is all of it, is it all in-character, and can it be mitigated fairly easily?

Isnt his Quantum Manipulation overpowered to hell and back? Besides that Time Manipulation, spatial manipulation, matter manipulation, how overpowered are they(including Quantum manip), how in-character are they for use, and can they be mitigated?
She usually starts with them. Atom usually uses energy projection then absorption early on. He uses matter manipulation later on into the battle and all the abilities are low 2-c level

For zatanna, she usually starts with stuff like BFR and transmutation or paralysis
But both don't got many resistances

Julius Belmont and Sakuya Izayoi (EE isnt a first resort)
Sakuya spams the living christ out of Time Stop however, Belmont is in!
I would want to deny Black Hat but then i realized that none of his scary hax are in-character to use at all, hes in, Bruce is a bit haxy for my tastes, my three questions stand.
looks like he is a type 9 immortal as well as Reality Warping, my three questions stand.
super sonic is accepted, im pretty sure Blanc's corrosion and Deconstruction are overpowered is that a first move(all i need to know)

Nominating Vegeta (SSBE key). I woulda nominated Dusknoir or Grovyle but Lou already beat me to Dusknoir and grovyle is basically just a slightly weaker dusknoir with a slightly different moveset.

Last edited:
super sonic is accepted, im pretty sure Blanc's corrosion and Deconstruction are overpowered is that a first move(all i need to know)
Cat Blanc is a glass cannon, and his Cataclysm isn't instant or thought based. He also doesn't have broken immortalities and resistances so he isn't that bad

A question is what is questions? Sounds kinda dumb but still.
Is the hax in-character, how fast is it, and is it even combat acclible
Only the Wiggly dolls (10-C Wiggly) have type 9 immortal
Then he's in I believe
Cat Blanc is a glass cannon, and his Cataclysm isn't instant or thought based. He also doesn't have broken immortalities and resistances so he isn't that bad
He's in
Nominating Vegeta (SSBE key). I woulda nominated Dusknoir or Grovyle but Lou already beat me to Dusknoir and grovyle is basically just a slightly weaker dusknoir with a slightly different moveset.
Pretty sure since Dragon Ball doesn't have hax he should be in, but I'll double check when I get home

Is the hax in-character, how fast is it, and is it even combat acclible
Well, Bruce almighty as a comedy, all stuff Bruce did in film was mostly gags (should re-watch it later I guess), so I guess he can't be much responsible with his powers.
And the speed of his actions are mostly by the wave of his hands, though I think I should show a visual representation:

I've never understood one-shots in Low 2-C, if they could be explained I'd enjoy thay

He pretty much just has reactive power level as his only "OP" ability you could say.
I'm pretty sure thats not Combat-acclible, but I am no Dragon Ball expert.

If Jiren one-shots everyone and that key of Vegeta scales to jiren then they might not be allowed? I am unsure currently

I've never understood one-shots in Low 2-C, if they could be explained I'd enjoy thay
Jiren in a casual state scales above infinite zamasu, who I'm pretty sure is a bit above baseline and was rapidly growing to near 2-C. Once Jiren actually started trying, Whis gave a statement that he scales above the GoD's who basically half scale to a regular 2-C feat. The Jiren powered up more and began washing people who were keeping up with him before.

You should use casual Jiren here because any other version of him will literally one shot the entire tournament since he's halfway into 2-C by scaling above the GoDs feat

And baseline 2-C is two times baseline Low 2-C, might need to explain it better
Jiren isn't baseline Low 2-C. Jiren at his full power scales far above the GoDs who scale to Beerus and Champa, who in turn each contributed half to a combined 2-C feat (As them fighting each other would destroy both Universe 7 and Universe 6)

No. We don't multiply to get 2-C on this wiki. We just flat out treat it as another tier, not "2 times the last tier"
That isn't explaining it better that is saying "well 2-C is another tier from Low 2-C" i guess someone that is 900 Kilotons or Large Town Level+ can't fight someone who is 1.5 Megatons or Small City Level
Jiren isn't baseline Low 2-C. Jiren at his full power scales far above the GoDs who scale to Beerus and Champa, who in turn each contributed half to a combined 2-C feat (As them fighting each other would destroy both Universe 7 and Universe 6)
I'm done trying to figure out Low 2-C one-shots because the more you explain it the more confusing it gets

Back