• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Tournament of very screwed universes!

Size manipulation and occasionally BFR, but only if he knows he needs to get rid of something quick.
If bill isn't acceptable, then I guess Death (Castlevania), he has no passives as far as I know, and the type 8 is non combative
Death lolnopes physical attacks and has fate/death manipulation, oh and abstract existence, albeit type 2, though I'm pretty sure it isn't combat-acclible

If going by description I found I guess I should change: " Summoning the heroes of Earth, Dr Strangefate informs them that the evil Thanoseid has acquired the five Infinity Links, which combine to create a time-halting vortex known as the Infinity Loop! Already the damage has begun: red rain falls, skies darken, and reality itself begins to disintegrate! In one hour, the universe will be destroyed! One of the first casualties is Super-Soldier, whose very existence is wiped out in the blink of an eye!"

If going by description I found I guess I should change: " Summoning the heroes of Earth, Dr Strangefate informs them that the evil Thanoseid has acquired the five Infinity Links, which combine to create a time-halting vortex known as the Infinity Loop! Already the damage has begun: red rain falls, skies darken, and reality itself begins to disintegrate! In one hour, the universe will be destroyed! One of the first casualties is Super-Soldier, whose very existence is wiped out in the blink of an eye!"
That is dreadful writing (though I probably couldn't do better), also that doesnt sound like a Low 2-C statement, it's more of a 3-A statement so i probably have to deny him on doubts of actually being Low 2-C
Well, when I picking the character I try to use someone I know, and well, so I thought about Lloyd, but can still choose other Lego Low 2-C's then if not Lloyd.
Doesn't Lloyd hax people into utter submission?

Back