• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C neutral space dbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before scaling the characters, this should just be focused on getting accepted, but zeno would just scale on his own for erasing the timeline and everything under it. Not sure if zamasu would scale.
hmmm I might agree if prove is given for the neutral space to have its own spacetime

12 宇宙とは異なる空間に浮かぶ惑星
Planets floating in different spaces from that of the 12 universes

As I said before, calling "different space" (異なる空間), does sound more how they call what is generically here a different dimension, especially considering that they put stuff like the World of Void.

Also, looking into the complete scan

They put the nameless planet in the "neutral space between universes" in the same "space different from that of the 12 universes" as the World of Void and Zen'O palace. So yes, here it's completely in the meaning of a different dimensional space and can be used as proof that the neutral space between universes is like a "neutral dimension between universes", unless the World of Void is now seen just as another part of the same universal space that all 12 universes share and you can get there with a spaceship.

Translation by @Executor_N0 about the neutral space between the Universes

Proof is here bro

Yes but this is an assumption that it has its own spacetime, however the more I think about it, hits time abilities could work there no which stores and hides in pockets of time afaik so that should be supporting evidence for time in the neutral space.
Well it's not really an assumption, this "different space from that of the 12 universes" implies that it is a different dimensional space, meaning it would have it's own time, the translator made sure to make that clear with the context that was provided, and i feel like it just makes more sense for it to have its own time anyway. It's compared to the world of void and zeno's realm which are different dimensions, so its kind of a given. So the temporal dimension would be qualitatively superior to the insignificant 5-D neutral space resulting in low 1-C, which is still under a higher time flow.

Last edited:
Yeah it does seem to have it's own time so it works perfectly as a separate space time. The world of void needed tampering to work as I remember from Daishinkan. The only questions is whether it's 5d or not but if it is, it's pretty clear at least to me that it's a separate dimension from all the universes.
it should be 4D at bare minimum since it contains multiple 4D constructs

Yeah it does seem to have it's own time so it works perfectly as a separate space time. The world of void needed tampering to work as I remember from Daishinkan. The only questions is whether it's 5d or not but if it is, it's pretty clear at least to me that it's a separate dimension from all the universes.
It would be 5-D at the least. The temporal dimension overarches the neutral zone which contains the 4d macrocosms, which is still contained by an even higher time flow which is the timeline.

it should be 4D at bare minimum since it contains multiple 4D constructs
i think it was decided that it would be insignificant 5-D for the space, but since the temporal dimension of the neutral zone is qualitatively superior, the entire neutral zone would be low 1-C, not even factoring in the higher time flow of the timeline. It makes no sense to be anything less than low 1-C.

Space between space times Being 5D is true for every multiverse, however it needs more to be low 1-C
No, not always. There are two options

1- This would be a larger 4-dimensional space (this is the case if there is no space or more than space between them)

2- Or a higher(5-D or higher) dimensional space (this applies to the cases where the universes do not intersect on any angular axis)

It's explained on this page

Warning: I only read the OP.

So, glancing over this: It doesn't really seem to be anything particularly notable, in the sense that we already assume 4-D spacetimes that exist in parallel are spaced apart across 5-dimensional space. The issue, largely, is whether this 5-dimensional space has anything noteworthy about it to be tiered; it could be a complete void, for instance, and as such have really nothing in it to blow up in the first place.

More than that, it could just not meet our criteria of what a "significantly large" dimensional structure is, and as such be left untiered. Just like we don't instantly grant characters Low 2-C ratings for destroying small spacetimes (Or sections of spacetime). If the space was infinitely large, there'd be something to work with, but if we don't know its size, then, yeah.

And, to my knowledge, I believe we already use the 5-D space reasoning as part of the regular justification for tiers like 2-C and 2-A. It's why the gap between them is treated as "unquantifiable," because, ideally, feats that warrant them involve affecting both the universes and the space between them.

(Also I don't think showing pictures of the universes literally being 3-D objects displaced through 3-D space that are literally literally touching each other really works as evidence that they're totally separated by higher-dimensional space)

So, glancing over this: It doesn't really seem to be anything particularly notable, in the sense that we already assume 4-D spacetimes that exist in parallel are spaced apart across 5-dimensional space. The issue, largely, is whether this 5-dimensional space has anything noteworthy about it to be tiered; it could be a complete void, for instance, and as such have really nothing in it to blow up in the first place.

More than that, it could just not meet our criteria of what a "significantly large" dimensional structure is, and as such be left untiered. Just like we don't instantly grant characters Low 2-C ratings for destroying small spacetimes (Or sections of spacetime). If the space was infinitely large, there'd be something to work with, but if we don't know its size, then, yeah.

And, to my knowledge, I believe we already use the 5-D space reasoning as part of the regular justification for tiers like 2-C and 2-A. It's why the gap between them is treated as "unquantifiable," because, ideally, feats that warrant them involve affecting both the universes and the space between them.

(Also I don't think showing pictures of the universes literally being 3-D objects displaced through 3-D space that are literally literally touching each other really works as evidence that they're totally separated by higher-dimensional space)
Do you think you could read the recent arguments? We already brought forth the notion of the insignificant 5-D space.

No, not always. There are two options

1- This would be a larger 4-dimensional space (this is the case if there is no space or more than space between them)

2- Or a higher(5-D or higher) dimensional space (this applies to the cases where the universes do not intersect on any angular axis)

It's explained on this page
where in the page does it say that?

The thread is four pages long already, so, could I receive some directions here? Any post with the new arguments summarized?
Yeah the neutral space is a 5-D realm for surrounding all the 12 universe, with them being parallel to each other, we were arguing whether it was insignificant 5-D or Low 1-C. And we have been talking about temporal dimensions and the timelines also, i brought forth the point that since the neutral space is its own dimension which was stated in a scan, and said to be its own space, i said it would also have to have its own temporal dimension that overarches the macrocosms and the neutral space itself, so in total it would have to be qualitatively superior, so low 1-C. Which mind you is STILL under a bigger timeline also.

I share this sentiment.

What about in a case where a timeline encompasses said insignificant 5-D space.

The thread is four pages long already, so, could I receive some directions here? Any post with the new arguments summarized?
Well it's not really an assumption, this "different space from that of the 12 universes" implies that it is a different dimensional space, meaning it would have it's own time, the translator made sure to make that clear with the context that was provided, and i feel like it just makes more sense for it to have its own time anyway. It's compared to the world of void and zeno's realm which are different dimensions, so its kind of a given. So the temporal dimension would be qualitatively superior to the 5-D neutral space resulting in low 1-C, which is still under a higher time flow.

I share this sentiment.
Yeah the neutral space is a 5-D realm for surrounding all the 12 universe, with them being parallel to each other, we were arguing whether it was insignificant 5-D or Low 1-C. And we have been talking about temporal dimensions and the timelines also, i brought forth the point that since the neutral space is its own dimension which was stated in a scan, and said to be its own space, i said it would also have to have its own temporal dimension that overarches the macrocosms and the neutral space itself, so in total it would have to be qualitatively superior, so low 1-C. Which mind you is STILL under a bigger timeline also.
Here's updated arguments.

Does it have any statements of having more than 4 axes?
Any statement of it being a higher dimension, as opposed to the macrocosms?
Or proof that it's Qualitatively superior?
Because afaik, there are no statements about any of this.

Any space / void or whatever without further proof / statements that contain a 4D space continuum would be automatically 4D then, which is definetly not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back