• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given how Cin evades, this is the precise thing at which the Red Laser speed/strength boost could be used, like a lock unlocking and locking the movements of his arm, so they don't hit him.

Against this goes the final defensive mechanism, but activating it would mess up Spagm's play (unless Spagm is really at his last breath) similar to how Cin in pure form activates his forcefields and it screws up kinda. Spagm will have to put effort into protecting his core against this (not to need the last mechanism till the majority of his armor is devastated), which will reduce hits dealt at Cinner, as his offense cannot go at 100% with Cin being close. Altering strip walls of a laser above the torso rather than being on guard (would Cin aim here) could help, but the laser connection has a short delay, so it could be late.

There is nothing (Spagm currently uses) coming from them, they help to cast the spells remotely. But when Cin sees crystals slightly glow just when big numbers of lasers appear on the battlefield, he connects these two observings.

Agree, this is the strongest effect of 80% Frogman Physiology (excelling with the manipulation of inorganic materials), even 100% Frogman Physiology cannot do this, as it rather generates its own organic body out of nothing but stamina and energy (as why Frogmen can regen crazily and do these tricks with their body). Would Frogman (100% Frogman Physiology) attempt this, his regen would screw with the body he is trying to make for himself, and Frogman would almost be damaging himself.

80% Frogman Physiology vacuuming still doesn't apply to organic/energy materials (at least before way higher levels than 3rd), Cinner himself won't be damaged, but his glasses would be disappearing slowly as well when I think about it 🤔

That is true. What is helping is the recycling of shattered armor, the 80% Frogman Physiology does all to vacuum back shards of armor and merge them with the materials, which could help, given that the armor doesn't get destroyed by heat but simply softens. Obviously, the strengthening with shards gets worse with each shard being recycled for a second and another time, as the armor loses its structure or its bit vanish.

His glasses would glow in white anger, just like when Avatar gets into serious mode 👓

Couldn't Cinner grab the lasers (being made between the dots Spagm is casting) and ironically throw them as spears at Spagm, when he would get a spare arm or feet grip? Given that non-phys makes its own logic, this could be perhaps possible without getting burned with the effects, as Cin is neither trying to copy/power bestowal the lasers (against which Red Laser is highly resistant).

Spagm really won't see this coming, even if he can deactivate them remotely, this would be kind of heartbreaking for him :dd

Great! It helps me to orientate in the fight better
Seems he can potentially defend a few tries then.

It sounds like Cinner has good odds of forcing Spagm to use that last line of defense or force him to try his other option and delay to be heavily damaged in the scenario he gets dead on.

Right, he could find their connection.

That’s some good lore. Cinner with the goggles broken apart would be so raw, it’d be like when Robin’s mask gets damaged against Saiko Tec and he just slaughters the man. You gotta watch this video. These ones too.

If he can strengthen the materials before Cinner’s aura gets into proximity, that would help him a lot I’d imagine.

The Avatar State is legendary.

I’ve never thought if the non-phys applies to him physically. It’s like Lifeline deflecting a ball infused with gravity, it’s doing most of the reflecting. But he could in fact do that if the lasers don’t dissipate like Kernel’s did. I could imagine Spagm’s bewilderment at such disrespect as Cinner launches the lasers with fury. Would Spagm have any way to defend or resist the Laser Nightmare from up close? HE’s only sub-relativistic here, even in his Charged State.
+ Given that Cinner's base key has Disease Manipulation (His abnormal vitality lets him recover from sicknesses quickly, he’s barely been ill for over a day), does his vitality strengthen as he goes powering up through the tourney and afterward journey, when all his other perks get stronger? Wondering how would the duo of regen and abnormal vitality react to cellular and DNA damage from radiation
Well his regeneration got stronger from trauma so by proxy, likely since they’re both natural. Of course I’m not sure any immune system can resist radiation. But maybe his regen plus heat resistance can lighten that.

Last edited:
Seems he can potentially defend a few tries then.
It sounds like Cinner has good odds of forcing Spagm to use that last line of defense or force him to try his other option and delay to be heavily damaged in the scenario he gets dead on.
Should likely reveal what it is, it goes from FU Android Soldier to all of his next nine evolutions, Spagm being the third:
  • Drawback - Despite sounding disadvantageous, this method unique to 80% Frogman Physiology grants FU Androids a better option in the heat of a battle, compared to the more secure 100% Frogman Physiology Core BFR, being way slower and outsmarting focused. The very moment FU Android's body is beyond repair, the majority of energy is drawn back from the body into the Soul Crystal automatically, which tremulously boosts in stacking durability and gains temporary physical attack immunity (100% transferal of physical attacks). The crystal then pulls towards the most suitable materials around to create a new provisory body from, along with pulling as many useful tools to it using 80% Frogman Physiology magnetism.
Suppose you want to count on the newer Red Laser physiology thought. In that case, it turns out the FU story that crystals have extreme magic resistance (including the bits on the other armor), but have no good direct protection against physical attacks. This means the 'Drawback' is flipped inside out in logic, but it remains that the crystal locks power when the body is beyond repair, and gains enormous defense raise till it gets another complete body. This makes one-shot very hard (as the crystal locks in 'Drawback' the moment the one-shooting hit crushes the body and bulletproof glass on its way, and gives more chances to FU Android (Spagm) to get new bodies in an attempt to KO their enemy before the Drawback defense is crushed (would Cin cause 8% damages to the crystal locked in Drawback before it gets a new body, suppose from compressed debris, destroyed the debris body, and made another 12% damages to the again Drawback locked crystal gaining compressed air body this time, the total damage remains 20%, stacking, kinda like a final boss mechanic). So this would be the Spagm's last resort if Cinner really manages to demolish most of Spagm's original armor, attacking with vacuuming air/debris/dirt, and of course, vacuuming Lifeline further, at somewhere in this point likely having it consumed completely.

Still not sure if this can be activated prematurely in this fight, as the core crystal (not having the defensive skyrocket on) still is the most durable thing on Spagm, in the least it should be comparable to a Digi-Shield, against which Cin needs many hits in jackhammer style to shatter.
That’s some good lore. Cinner with the goggles broken apart would be so raw, it’d be like when Robin’s mask gets damaged against Saiko Tec and he just slaughters the man. You gotta watch this video. These ones too.
Thanks, FU has been getting numerous reasoning updates recently! Also, agree the sudden change of Cin's image could surprise even Spagm trying in combat, I will watch the videos when I get time tomorrow 👍
If he can strengthen the materials before Cinner’s aura gets into proximity, that would help him a lot I’d imagine.
If Cinner's aura is radiating 24/7 and Cin actively tries to be close, the 80% F.P. regen could get decently nerfed. It still remains a slowing down factor, similar to Cin's vitality with regen.
The Avatar State is legendary.
Each time he goes into Avatar mode the show is like wow. The world built is well and balanced, so the stat-amped Avatar looks super OP despite not being solar level, and the power of stacked incarnations learning the 4 elements over and over is excellent reasoning. Im now on EP 8 of the first season.
I’ve never thought if the non-phys applies to him physically. It’s like Lifeline deflecting a ball infused with gravity, it’s doing most of the reflecting. But he could in fact do that if the lasers don’t dissipate like Kernel’s did. I could imagine Spagm’s bewilderment at such disrespect as Cinner launches the lasers with fury. Would Spagm have any way to defend or resist the Laser Nightmare from up close? HE’s only sub-relativistic here, even in his Charged State.
It's only the speed of dots connecting that's immersing, Laser Nightmare cannot be used as a laser beam projectile itself. That's why I thought he would use them as spears (having the dots on their end, somehow moving with it with the logic). From where would the speed amp come from?
Well his regeneration got stronger from trauma so by proxy, likely since they’re both natural. Of course I’m not sure any immune system can resist radiation. But maybe his regen plus heat resistance can lighten that.
The abnormal vitality could make the aging be less impactful, as 1 year of super vitality will get stolen harder than 1 year of normal lifeforce, I will likely update the FU sections with this once finished. Would Cinner's regen be similar to Deadpool's (24/7 healing his cancer), it should slow the radiation.

The very moment FU Android's body is beyond repair, the majority of energy is drawn back from the body into the Soul Crystal automatically, which tremulously boosts in stacking durability and gains temporary physical attack immunity (100% transferal of physical attacks). The crystal then pulls towards the most suitable materials around to create a new provisory body from, along with pulling as many useful tools to it using 80% Frogman Physiology magnetism.
Suppose you want to count on the newer Red Laser physiology thought. In that case, it turns out the FU story that crystals have extreme magic resistance (including the bits on the other armor), but have no good direct protection against physical attacks. This means the 'Drawback' is flipped inside out in logic, but it remains that the crystal locks power when the body is beyond repair, and gains enormous defense raise till it gets another complete body. This makes one-shot very hard (as the crystal locks in 'Drawback' the moment the one-shooting hit crushes the body and bulletproof glass on its way, and gives more chances to FU Android (Spagm) to get new bodies in an attempt to KO their enemy before the Drawback defense is crushed (would Cin cause 8% damages to the crystal locked in Drawback before it gets a new body, suppose from compressed debris, destroyed the debris body, and made another 12% damages to the again Drawback locked crystal gaining compressed air body this time, the total damage remains 20%, stacking, kinda like a final boss mechanic). So this would be the Spagm's last resort if Cinner really manages to demolish most of Spagm's original armor, attacking with vacuuming air/debris/dirt, and of course, vacuuming Lifeline further, at somewhere in this point likely having it consumed completely.

Still not sure if this can be activated prematurely in this fight, as the core crystal (not having the defensive skyrocket on) still is the most durable thing on Spagm, in the least it should be comparable to a Digi-Shield, against which Cin needs many hits in jackhammer style to shatter.

Thanks, FU has been getting numerous reasoning updates recently! Also, agree the sudden change of Cin's image could surprise even Spagm trying in combat, I will watch the videos when I get time tomorrow 👍

If Cinner's aura is radiating 24/7 and Cin actively tries to be close, the 80% F.P. regen could get decently nerfed. It still remains a slowing down factor, similar to Cin's vitality with regen.

Each time he goes into Avatar mode the show is like wow. The world built is well and balanced, so the stat-amped Avatar looks super OP despite not being solar level, and the power of stacked incarnations learning the 4 elements over and over is excellent reasoning. Im now on EP 8 of the first season.

It's only the speed of dots connecting that's immersing, Laser Nightmare cannot be used as a laser beam projectile itself. That's why I thought he would use them as spears (having the dots on their end, somehow moving with it with the logic). From where would the speed amp come from?

The abnormal vitality could make the aging be less impactful, as 1 year of super vitality will get stolen harder than 1 year of normal lifeforce, I will likely update the FU sections with this once finished. Would Cinner's regen be similar to Deadpool's (24/7 healing his cancer), it should slow the radiation.
So he’d become far stronger and attempt to heal himself more the moment Cinner gets close to destroying his core. That could definitely be bad with the physical attack immunity, that’s Cinner’s only damage method besides reflecting lasers and aura which is resisted. From what I’m seeing, it sounds like once that’s activated Cinner has to stack on damage to prevent Spagmatron from getting a new body until he can overwhelm Drawback and finish off the core. To help this he has his aura which can keep active for as long as he has stamina and air pulling to take some things away from Spagm. It does sound like some buildup would be needed to get this far, but given Cinner would notice Spagm’s crystals glowing and mainly target them, enough rushdown should make Spagm have to break it out.

It’d be insane to see Cin like that. And yeah, constant aura activation like against Rinser would stall Spagm for quite a while. The Avatar State is really cool too.

I thought the lasers connected would be fired out at Cinner. And I was mentioning Spagm’s Charged State granted it’s still active when this happens even with him routing power to the laser prison. By speed equalization rules, since he’s the slower one here, he and Cinner would be sub-relativistic since that’s him with his high exp.

That does make some good sense. It should be advantageous to Cinner given his regen can work quickly on bone damage for days and even when he’s unconscious like after he fought Kaint with the hole in his stomach.

Don't worry I planned to reply sooner as I read the reply on the streetcar train
So he’d become far stronger and attempt to heal himself more the moment Cinner gets close to destroying his core.
It more of drains energy from his body to the core crystal (rendering Spagm's body an empty puppet), to form a layer of the Red Laser strongest durability boost and melee damage transferal around the core crystal. The layer is strong enough to swap attack styles, magic/range <=> melee, to achieve this (similar to a curse with the logic of rendering enemy attacks healing and back).

Within this state, the Core Crystal isn't really attached to anything, it floats in the air and attacks namely with 80% F.P, until it gets a new body or connects to its original one (if it's not mostly destroyed).
That could definitely be bad with the physical attack immunity, that’s Cinner’s only damage method besides reflecting lasers and aura which is resisted.
'Drawback' seems to be an ironical uno-reverse card, the crystals are normally immune to magic and not to physical attacks, but the moment a physical attack should wreck the main crystal (it's kinda over for Spagm then), the logic gets 100% switched to confuse the enemy and damage transferal physical attacks at them.

Cinner likely gets fooled at first but gets cautious after that. The switching of this cannot be spammed as a fully connected body (either repaired or completely made out of debris/air/+Lifeline bits) is required to deactivate the layer swapping the logic.
From what I’m seeing, it sounds like once that’s activated Cinner has to stack on damage to prevent Spagmatron from getting a new body until he can overwhelm Drawback and finish off the core. To help this he has his aura which can keep active for as long as he has stamina and air pulling to take some things away from Spagm.

It’d be insane to see Cin like that. And yeah, constant aura activation like against Rinser would stall Spagm for quite a while. The Avatar State is really cool too.
If Cinner can specifically target his heat aura (with KI's P.Nullication properties) into blocking Spagm's Core from manifesting a new body, it's true Spagm Core would get stuck in a state where Magic/Ranged attacks are taken as melee. Whenever Cinner or Spagm's Core lasts longer in this stage may be the decisive factor of this battle.
It does sound like some buildup would be needed to get this far, but given Cinner would notice Spagm’s crystals glowing and mainly target them, enough rushdown should make Spagm have to break it out.
While Spagm's original body is mostly undestroyed, swapping back into the original body shouldn't be a problem-
I thought the lasers connected would be fired out at Cinner. And I was mentioning Spagm’s Charged State granted it’s still active when this happens even with him routing power to the laser prison. By speed equalization rules, since he’s the slower one here, he and Cinner would be sub-relativistic since that’s him with his high exp.
Still don't at 100% understand...
That does make some good sense. It should be advantageous to Cinner given his regen can work quickly on bone damage for days and even when he’s unconscious like after he fought Kaint with the hole in his stomach.
Yeah, letting Cin last enough time when combined with Cinner's willpower to go past his limits and pain 👀

Don't worry I planned to reply sooner as I read the reply on the streetcar train

It more of drains energy from his body to the core crystal (rendering Spagm's body an empty puppet), to form a layer of the Red Laser strongest durability boost and melee damage transferal around the core crystal. The layer is strong enough to swap attack styles, magic/range <=> melee, to achieve this (similar to a curse with the logic of rendering enemy attacks healing and back).

Within this state, the Core Crystal isn't really attached to anything, it floats in the air and attacks namely with 80% F.P, until it gets a new body or connects to its original one (if it's not mostly destroyed).

'Drawback' seems to be an ironical uno-reverse card, the crystals are normally immune to magic and not to physical attacks, but the moment a physical attack should wreck the main crystal (it's kinda over for Spagm then), the logic gets 100% switched to confuse the enemy and damage transferal physical attacks at them.

Cinner likely gets fooled at first but gets cautious after that. The switching of this cannot be spammed as a fully connected body (either repaired or completely made out of debris/air/+Lifeline bits) is required to deactivate the layer swapping the logic.

If Cinner can specifically target his heat aura (with KI's P.Nullication properties) into blocking Spagm's Core from manifesting a new body, it's true Spagm Core would get stuck in a state where Magic/Ranged attacks are taken as melee. Whenever Cinner or Spagm's Core lasts longer in this stage may be the decisive factor of this battle.

While Spagm's original body is mostly undestroyed, swapping back into the original body shouldn't be a problem-

Still don't at 100% understand...

Yeah, letting Cin last enough time when combined with Cinner's willpower to go past his limits and pain 👀
Great, just making sure this thread isn’t buried.

So is there any way for Cinner to feasibly finish off the crystal before another body is made? I’m a bit confused on how this swapping works, is it permanent until there’s a body or does it need to be toggled which is why it can’t be spammed? We’re kinda at a stalemate with Cinner pulling in air and burning debris while being unable to properly damage the crystal flying around. It could keep absorbing Lifeline but once it’s complete enough to keep fighting, Cinner should finish the body with what he still has.

Nullification would depend on exactly how the crystal works. Cinner’s Ki is built to overpower and negate other Ki which is work/physical energy. The ability to apply physical force, so different from spiritual/life energy. I’m assuming not having a body would make the core less likely to be able to function properly for a long time?

But wouldn’t he only use Drawback when he and his crystals are about to be destroyed?

I thought Laser Nightmare was supposed to an attack for Cinner to reflect. Does it just make dots and if so why was it being mentioned?

Right, should mention the way he stalemated with Risner was them constantly dealing attacks that could deal bone shattering damage for days all while both are absorbing and sapping the other’s aura. Under different conditions like these ones, I do think there’s a possibility he can last a bit longer.

Last edited:
I thought Laser Nightmare was supposed to an attack for Cinner to reflect. Does it just make dots and if so why was it being mentioned?
cinner_vs_spagm___laser_nightmare_by_froggytron_dh9de95-pre.jpg

Guess this is the fastest way to explain, the lasers flash between the dots as Spagm wants, and the dots originally simply appear in the air

The arts count with Cinner being able to grab two flashes between the dots with non-physical interaction and throw them as spears
+ seems like I forgot to draw Cin injured in the 2 last frames

So is there any way for Cinner to feasibly finish off the crystal before another body is made? I’m a bit confused on how this swapping works, is it permanent until there’s a body or does it need to be toggled which is why it can’t be spammed? We’re kinda at a stalemate with Cinner pulling in air and burning debris while being unable to properly damage the crystal flying around. It could keep absorbing Lifeline but once it’s complete enough to keep fighting, Cinner should finish the body with what he still has.
With the inverse logic, Cin's heat aura and Laser Nightmare flashes being thrown as spears would do physical damage to the crystal (while physical damage gets turned into magic the crystal is almost immune to), and so the crystal levitating would get permanently damaged more and more.
Nullification would depend on exactly how the crystal works. Cinner’s Ki is built to overpower and negate other Ki which is work/physical energy. The ability to apply physical force, so different from spiritual/life energy. I’m assuming not having a body would make the core less likely to be able to function properly for a long time?
The core would namely be frustrated that its body is mostly shattered (given that hundreds of hits achieve this in the end-game) and would make storms of inorganic particles orbiting around itself, while Cin does all to pull them away with his aura and throw the flashes as spears. The core would try to use the dots already created to attempt to finish Cinner off, which ironically gives Cin a weapon when Lifeline definitely disappears.
But wouldn’t he only use Drawback when he and his crystals are about to be destroyed?
Indeed, but if Cinner holds enough time to do this damage, an endgame fight happens. Both highly sickened and injured Cinner without Lifeline (seeing black before his vision) fighting the Drawback highly damaged core noticing Cinner is close to KO, and attempting to finish him off with storms of debris particles and Laser Nightmare, as Cinner's aura pulling prevents it from regrowing the body.
Right, should mention the way he stalemated with Risner was them constantly dealing attacks that could deal bone shattering damage for days all while both are absorbing and sapping the other’s aura. Under different conditions like these ones, I do think there’s a possibility he can last a bit longer.
Cinner's aura non-stop absorbing the 80% Frogman Physiology power trying to assemble the body is also the key point of the endgame fight, as well it could mess with the stroms of materials the core is throwing at him. If Core replicates the Accelerator move (pulling masses and masses of air so tightly it starts to create largening plasma ball around it, how would Cinner on his last breath react? The core would be nearly broken at this point as well 👀

cinner_vs_spagm___laser_nightmare_by_froggytron_dh9de95-pre.jpg

Guess this is the fastest way to explain, the lasers flash between the dots as Spagm wants, and the dots originally simply appear in the air

The arts count with Cinner being able to grab two flashes between the dots with non-physical interaction and throw them as spears
+ seems like I forgot to draw Cin injured in the 2 last frames
Alright so they’d travel through the dots and Cinner would try to intercept and launch them at Spagmatron.
With the inverse logic, Cin's heat aura and Laser Nightmare flashes being thrown as spears would do physical damage to the crystal (while physical damage gets turned into magic the crystal is almost immune to), and so the crystal levitating would get permanently damaged more and more.

The core would namely be frustrated that its body is mostly shattered (given that hundreds of hits achieve this in the end-game) and would make storms of inorganic particles orbiting around itself, while Cin does all to pull them away with his aura and throw the flashes as spears. The core would try to use the dots already created to attempt to finish Cinner off, which ironically gives Cin a weapon when Lifeline definitely disappears.

Indeed, but if Cinner holds enough time to do this damage, an endgame fight happens. Both highly sickened and injured Cinner without Lifeline (seeing black before his vision) fighting the Drawback highly damaged core noticing Cinner is close to KO, and attempting to finish him off with storms of debris particles and Laser Nightmare, as Cinner's aura pulling prevents it from regrowing the body.

Cinner's aura non-stop absorbing the 80% Frogman Physiology power trying to assemble the body is also the key point of the endgame fight, as well it could mess with the storms of materials the core is throwing at him. If Core replicates the Accelerator move (pulling masses and masses of air so tightly it starts to create largening plasma ball around it, how would Cinner on his last breath react? The core would be nearly broken at this point as well 👀
Then Cinner has good options to wear it down, especially if the core doesn’t catch on or gets desperate and keeps using lasers which get reflected.

This gives me something to think about. Spagm would be absorbing Lifeline rather than outright destroying it so Cinner actually has some good chances just using non-phys and wouldn’t have to worry about the Object Bond being tampered with. Even in the worst case scenario where it’s all taken he has aura which can absorb air Spagm takes to grow bigger and laser reflection.

Given Cinner’s advantages here, this final stand sounds most likely. With the core being frustrated and Cinner being damaged it’s a lot to take in. But Spagm unknowingly or carelessly giving Cinner a weapon to use would really help.

Right, he ironically has better ways to defend himself in this situation than even Spagmatron. The plasma does sound like it wouldn’t be easily absorbed since idk how it would interact with fire. Assuming Lifeline is purely integrated into Spagmatron, Cinner would have no choice but to fight back. To do this he’d use the buildings like before combined with non-phys reflecting to push it back, barraging it with attacks. I think plasma starts at 10000 degrees Fahrenheit so that would also help with his great resistance. The aura could help mitigate the damage that ball could do and let him survive to deal the finishing blow.

Alright so they’d travel through the dots and Cinner would try to intercept and launch them at Spagmatron.
Yeah. They instantly appear between the dots, and for that there is a delay, to build up the instant appear.
Then Cinner has good options to wear it down, especially if the core doesn’t catch on or gets desperate and keeps using lasers which get reflected.

This gives me something to think about. Spagm would be absorbing Lifeline rather than outright destroying it so Cinner actually has some good chances just using non-phys and wouldn’t have to worry about the Object Bond being tampered with. Even in the worst case scenario where it’s all taken he has aura which can absorb air Spagm takes to grow bigger and laser reflection.
That is true, but Cinner will essentially attack his own Lifeline spread in Spagm's fixed and later new body attempt in order to beat him, wont that damage Cinner both physically (object bond) and mentally (attacking own beloved weapon segmented on his armor)?

'own body Possession (concurring body from special properties can grant new powers, stabilized and protected with Red Laser properties)'
Spagm also has chances to somewhat gain Lifeline properties, besides the rapid stretching with cooldown (Lifeline Extension), would this grant him any benefits? If the attacking moves (like Solid Crash, Metal Whirlwind, Metal Crush, Lightning Breaker) are deeply connected with Lifeline, maybe the Core Spagm Core could use them to evade his own Laser Nightmare flashes thrown at him (isn't this poetic 🤣) and deal finishing blows to radiation-poisoned/injured and unarmed Cin. Spagm saw Cinner performing these over and over and over again, would it help to use them?
Given Cinner’s advantages here, this final stand sounds most likely. With the core being frustrated and Cinner being damaged it’s a lot to take in. But Spagm unknowingly or carelessly giving Cinner a weapon to use would really help.
It's not that illogical, Spagm cannot know Cinner's stamina and willpower, to him it seems that every next Laser Nightmare shot should KO him for good 👀
Right, he ironically has better ways to defend himself in this situation than even Spagmatron. The plasma does sound like it wouldn’t be easily absorbed since idk how it would interact with fire. Assuming Lifeline is purely integrated into Spagmatron, Cinner would have no choice but to fight back. To do this he’d use the buildings like before combined with non-phys reflecting to push it back, barraging it with attacks. I think plasma starts at 10000 degrees Fahrenheit so that would also help with his great resistance. The aura could help mitigate the damage that ball could do and let him survive to deal the finishing blow.
Now Im searching, plasma at best should have half of Cinner's aura heat output, but the raw strength of desperate 80% F.P. could gather more and more air (infinite abandoned city means infinite air in it) and compress it further and further for it to reach higher critical temperatures and a stack of energy as far the strength of 80% F.P. vacuuming reaches, releasing that at once could cause a supernova-like explosion, nuking the entire arena in one blast, fitting to a last attack the core would try to pull here. So it's not that the core would try to send it at Cin, the Core (seeing that the city is endless and abandoned) would instead go for this, creating an as large possible Spagmatron silhouette compressed enough to nuke all in radius on release 💥💣

Mushroom wind aura could help slow the air gathering down, but buildings would likely get crushed or straight vaporized in this, will the non-phys be enough to deflect this when it surrounds the core into a larger and larger ball? (It wouldn't be just a straight idea, the core at this point had planned this and secretly collected the air nearby to get a rapid boost making a big enough ball straight away, to make dispersing it complicated, as it collects more air for the final nuke blast with an already good groundwork buildup). Cin wouldn't be noticing the preparation as all the time the storms of inorganic materials were to distract his senses, together with the tension to bring the Spagm Core down, the Core gambles at this point with own 'HP'.

Yeah. They instantly appear between the dots, and for that there is a delay, to build up the instant appear.

That is true, but Cinner will essentially attack his own Lifeline spread in Spagm's fixed and later new body attempt in order to beat him, wont that damage Cinner both physically (object bond) and mentally (attacking own beloved weapon segmented on his armor)?

'own body Possession (concurring body from special properties can grant new powers, stabilized and protected with Red Laser properties)'
Spagm also has chances to somewhat gain Lifeline properties, besides the rapid stretching with cooldown (Lifeline Extension), would this grant him any benefits? If the attacking moves (like Solid Crash, Metal Whirlwind, Metal Crush, Lightning Breaker) are deeply connected with Lifeline, maybe the Core Spagm Core could use them to evade his own Laser Nightmare flashes thrown at him (isn't this poetic 🤣) and deal finishing blows to radiation-poisoned/injured and unarmed Cin. Spagm saw Cinner performing these over and over and over again, would it help to use them?

It's not that illogical, Spagm cannot know Cinner's stamina and willpower, to him it seems that every next Laser Nightmare shot should KO him for good 👀

Now Im searching, plasma at best should have half of Cinner's aura heat output, but the raw strength of desperate 80% F.P. could gather more and more air (infinite abandoned city means infinite air in it) and compress it further and further for it to reach higher critical temperatures and a stack of energy as far the strength of 80% F.P. vacuuming reaches, releasing that at once could cause a supernova-like explosion, nuking the entire arena in one blast, fitting to a last attack the core would try to pull here. So it's not that the core would try to send it at Cin, the Core (seeing that the city is endless and abandoned) would instead go for this, creating an as large possible Spagmatron silhouette compressed enough to nuke all in radius on release 💥💣

Mushroom wind aura could help slow the air gathering down, but buildings would likely get crushed or straight vaporized in this, will the non-phys be enough to deflect this when it surrounds the core into a larger and larger ball? (It wouldn't be just a straight idea, the core at this point had planned this and secretly collected the air nearby to get a rapid boost making a big enough ball straight away, to make dispersing it complicated, as it collects more air for the final nuke blast with an already good groundwork buildup). Cin wouldn't be noticing the preparation as all the time the storms of inorganic materials were to distract his senses, together with the tension to bring the Spagm Core down, the Core gambles at this point with own 'HP'.
Object Bond doesn’t really transfer feelings to the user, it just enhances the weapon. As long as he doesn’t destroy it, no harm should be done. And I don’t think Cinner would let even Spagm’s absorption of Lifeline shake his will. If anything it’d motivate him to tear this robot to scraps and take the pieces. Though by then it might be destroyed and then post-fight trauma happens.

It’s true Lifeline is deeply connected, but the Ki stuff which powers its extensions are Cin’s alone. Unless Spagmatron could learn Ki or Object Bond just by possessing the weapon, I think he’d just be enhanced at most. But unless Spagm can tie his spirit into it, it might just be base stats so relative to Cinner. And of course Ki is out of verse so it might just not apply.

Not careless then, but surely unknowing.

The thing is though I imagine PFM Cinner’s aura working like a flame, which means more oxygen would just help it grow. When Spagmatron is sending out air he absorbed, that could just let Cinner get more dangerous. He might just create an Infinite Inferno. He’d have to find out quickly he’s fueling the flame and it’s not just growing. It sounds like the Core ends up killing itself before Cinner. That nuke would look nice though.

I don’t think there’s any real limit on non-phys, just means he’ll be able to touch it. Distracting his senses could catch Cinner off guard but he could use a situation like Sasuke with Manda here (6:48), hiding in a building to reduce the amount of the explosion touching him. And that’d make Spag Deidara, dying for nothing or being weakened enough to be easier finished.

Last edited:
Object Bond doesn’t really transfer feelings to the user, it just enhances the weapon. As long as he doesn’t destroy it, no harm should be done. And I don’t think Cinner would let even Spagm’s absorption of Lifeline shake his will. If anything it’d motivate him to tear this robot to scraps and take the pieces. Though by then it might be destroyed and then post-fight trauma happens.

It’s true Lifeline is deeply connected, but the Ki stuff which powers its extensions are Cin’s alone. Unless Spagmatron could learn Ki or Object Bond just by possessing the weapon, I think he’d just be enhanced at most. But unless Spagm can tie his spirit into it, it might just be base stats so relative to Cinner. And of course Ki is out of verse so it might just not apply.

Not careless then, but surely unknowing.

The thing is though I imagine PFM Cinner’s aura working like a flame, which means more oxygen would just help it grow. When Spagmatron is sending out air he absorbed, that could just let Cinner get more dangerous. He might just create an Infinite Inferno. He’d have to find out quickly he’s fueling the flame and it’s not just growing. It sounds like the Core ends up killing itself before Cinner. That nuke would look nice though.
Furthermore if Spagm Core hides the accumulated wave of air and then all at once summons it to create the plasma ball, there definitely is a potential to light off Cinner's aura like a candle, but given the absorption feats from Cinner vs Rinser, the sudden explosion of Cinner heat aura might as well work as the finishing blow to the Drawback mode Spagm Core, where it's now stuck and all this explosion would mean an definite melee hit to the crystal with really low durability remaining. Guess that sets it then...

Cinner, on his last breath, was standing there, fighting the core injured and having pushed himself from collapsing to radiation the menacing spikes launched on him numerous times in the clash. His main weapon his grandpa gave him was gone, and so were his glasses. But then a blitz of highly concentrated wind strikes from all sides and all turns orange. The very next moment, the skilled warrior sees the Drawback Core cracking severely, while it uses 80% F.P. to form an enormous hand from debris to make a palmface, then seemingly giving him a 'goodbye for now' hand wave, as it shatters into microscopic pieces. Cinner however feels the energy of the crystal didn't perish, it transformed into a red ray carrying Spagm's soul through a dimensional portal away, far away into a world outside of this multiverse. But that doesn't bother Cinner anymore, he survived!

Furthermore if Spagm Core hides the accumulated wave of air and then all at once summons it to create the plasma ball, there definitely is a potential to light off Cinner's aura like a candle, but given the absorption feats from Cinner vs Rinser, the sudden explosion of Cinner heat aura might as well work as the finishing blow to the Drawback mode Spagm Core, where it's now stuck and all this explosion would mean an definite melee hit to the crystal with really low durability remaining. Guess that sets it then...

Cinner, on his last breath, was standing there, fighting the core injured and having pushed himself from collapsing to radiation the menacing spikes launched on him numerous times in the clash. His main weapon his grandpa gave him was gone, and so were his glasses. But then a blitz of highly concentrated wind strikes from all sides and all turns orange. The very next moment, the skilled warrior sees the Drawback Core cracking severely, while it uses 80% F.P. to form an enormous hand from debris to make a palmface, then seemingly giving him a 'goodbye for now' hand wave, as it shatters into microscopic pieces. Cinner however feels the energy of the crystal didn't perish, it transformed into a red ray carrying Spagm's soul through a dimensional portal away, far away into a world outside of this multiverse. But that doesn't bother Cinner anymore, he survived!
This was truly legendary and I’m glad to have had this match with you dude!

Wait, so Cinner wins then?
Given the probabilities of Cinner making it through the fight and finishing Spagm, with odds of him dying at any point with just a few mistakes, the outcome varies between Incon and Cinner with high difficulty for me. I still will lean to Cinner here, given all his methods of getting through Spagm's theoretically 10 layered defenses and clashing with Spagm (evading certain death of numerous attacks) with his highest Pure Form he got from the likely most valuable price SDS verse has, it rivals the above supercomputer thinking Spagm can achieve. Combined with his regen, vitality, and stamina, Cinner has means to last and means of beating Spagm eventually, while Spagm gambles at Cinner making mistakes on the way and overwhelming him with deadly moves carrying deadly effects.

Cinner FRA

Cinner would look down with a slight scowl and the uncanny feeling this wasn’t over. His face softened upon looking at the chunks of Lifeline leftover from Spagmatron’s scrapped body. His eyes, exposed by the cracks in his goggles, would widen with a bit of worry. It hurt for a second but he gave a halfhearted smile toward the worn out, broken staff.
“Guess I’ll need grandpa’s help fixing you…”
The young warrior would collapse, his victory possibly very costly. His weapon may be able to repaired, or it may have been torn away forever.

I went a bit crazy with this, but it was a good opportunity to show off my characters emotions in the worst of situations. I like sad things.

Last edited:
Cinner FRA

Great writing segments too guys! Finally the tourney shall advance (the reason why I didn’t make the other match was because froggy argued for accelerator too and this match obviously required full attention)

Cinner would look down with a slight scowl and the uncanny feeling this wasn’t over. His face softened upon looking at the chunks of Lifeline leftover from Spagmatron’s scrapped body. His eyes, exposed by the cracks in his goggles, would widen with a bit of worry. It hurt for a second but he gave a halfhearted smile toward the worn out, broken staff.
“Guess I’ll need grandpa’s help fixing you.”
The young warrior would collapse, his victory possibly very costly. His weapon may be able to repaired, or it may have been torn away forever.
In the Blah blah blah verse
M1nty and Froggy were playing some Goldfish in the spectate room of Vene's tourney which is a higher reality of all the other characters in the tourney.

M1nty: "Got any 2 hearts?"

Frog: "Goldfish!"

Leo was laughing in Javen's face because all of the Latter's characters got Decimated

Javen: "I SWEAR TO GOD!"

Frog: "uhhh guys look who came out on top this round!"

M1nty: "Oh cool cinner won! Nice match dude!"

Both M1nty and Froggy high fived

Ray: "Maybe the victories are the friends we made along the way..."

Back