• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes CRT: Merrily We Go Along

I think it's ok but I think "just consult a verse expert" is kinda bad indexing-wise, it'd be better to delineate which powers are truly inherent to every single toon, and then list the other ones in the profiles themselves.

It's kinda like what I did with Fullmetal Alchemist, I listed "abilities inherent to alchemy" and "abilities that can be achieved with alchemy" separately, and then also went on to list what they've actually been shown to do in their profiles. Granted that's a realization I had midway through research so it wasn't perfectly executed, but still.

I think it's ok but I think "just consult a verse expert" is kinda bad indexing-wise, it'd be better to delineate which powers are truly inherent to every single toon, and then list the other ones in the profiles themselves.

It's kinda like what I did with Fullmetal Alchemist, I listed "abilities inherent to alchemy" and "abilities that can be achieved with alchemy" separately, and then also went on to list what they've actually been shown to do in their profiles. Granted that's a realization I had midway through research so it wasn't perfectly executed, but still.
That sounds like a good idea. I think I should have a good grasp on which ones would be sorted into groups. I'll just do some organizing real quick.

Sees all immortalties except Type 9

low-tier-god-burguer.gif

Them Looney Toons don't like dying huh?

Off a cursory glance I no longer have any big issues I can really put into an argument so put me as neutral

For me to do that I'd have to go through the evidence for the canonicity stuff too, and I don't have interest in doing that.

Okay so I don't feel right about making clairvoyance a universal power based on how specific the examples used seem

time manipulation seems seems like a different ability closer to paralysis inducement or immobilization

most of the examples of existence erasure for the low tier resistance section isn't even existence erasure and the one that seems to be you are using for regeneration as well so you might want to pick one. Not to mention that's Daffy so I don't know if that works for low tier resistance

time travel link takes me to space manipulation evidence

The links given for existence erasure are either simple destruction or transmutation. Bugs' one may be but I would let others decide

Death manipulation resistance is a no go. Resisting a stench that would otherwise kill you isn't death manip resistance

Causality manipulation seems fine on the specific character that granted Buster's wish but the other instances don't feel like enough for it

Apart from these this seems fine

Okay so I don't feel right about making clairvoyance a universal power based on how specific the examples used seem
Fair.
time manipulation seems seems like a different ability closer to paralysis inducement or immobilization
I suppose that seems fair. It could honestly go either way for me, but I'm willing to oblige on that.
most of the examples of existence erasure for the low tier resistance section isn't even existence erasure and the one that seems to be you are using for regeneration as well so you might want to pick one. Not to mention that's Daffy so I don't know if that works for low tier resistance
I would've thought the Dot vs the Ensemble characters one was EE, but I suppose I was wrong. I will concede on that. The Low Godly regen/reliance on the memories and laughter of others/a Tiny Toons low-tier coming back after his ghost was destroyed thing is still consistent, so I will make the proper steps to include that instead of EE.
time travel link takes me to space manipulation evidence
That's my bad. I'll replace it with the proper scan.
The links given for existence erasure are either simple destruction or transmutation. Bugs' one may be but I would let others decide
I've replaced the iffy link in question with a more concrete scan.
Death manipulation resistance is a no go. Resisting a stench that would otherwise kill you isn't death manip resistance
Fair. Death Manipulation is out.
Causality manipulation seems fine on the specific character that granted Buster's wish but the other instances don't feel like enough for it
I'll keep the scan for when Bugs gets his page but this seems fine for now.
Apart from these this seems fine
Thaaaaank you.

Oh I forgot. I disagree with perception manip resistance too. Seeing through a disguise is not resistance

Back