• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes Acasuality (Type 4) and High-Godly

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has his moments. In Tiny Toons Adventures, he has a student named Dizzy Devil and he frequently speaks to him in English. Most of the time, he really is kind of dumb though, and that wild behavior aside from that, is the genuine article.
Should I make it so "Below Average sometimes Average" IQ?

Btw is this really the only feat where someone destroys the cartoon? I felt that sort of thing would be common.

Btw is this really the only feat where someone destroys the cartoon? I felt that sort of thing would be common.
We were actually just talking about that in the discussion thread. There are several.

Yeah looks like Low 2-C is plenty consistent.

Going to save the Low 2-C/Aca for a later thread when I cover Duck Dodgers and more of the comics.

High-Godly should be good to add now but both Bugs and the Toon Physiology pages are locked.

I agree with the characters having data-based or information-based high-godly regeneration. I suppose Bugs Bunny having the regeneration negation also makes sense using the logic that's already applied, though it seems to me like Marvin only deconstructs the opponents, and Bugs Bunny has a resistance to deconstruction, whereas other characters don't have the resistance and instead need to regenerate off-screen.

I agree with the characters having data-based or information-based high-godly regeneration. I suppose Bugs Bunny having the regeneration negation also makes sense using the logic that's already applied, though it seems to me like Marvin only deconstructs the opponents, and Bugs Bunny has a resistance to deconstruction, whereas other characters don't have the resistance and instead need to regenerate off-screen.
At this point, Marvin had already done this to multiple toons in the double digits, and they showed no signs of being able to regenerate from this, hence why I believe this is regeneration negation, although this would certainly give Bugs deconstruction resistance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back