• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looney Tunes Acasuality (Type 4) and High-Godly

Status
Not open for further replies.
The data is directly compared to a character file in a video game, as when the glitch happened to one of Dom's characters in the game, it was completely "gone". In Looney Tunes, in general, data controls multiple aspects of one's character as well as their whole reality and even the flow of time. It controls the volume and nature of their voices, and as seen in the previous Space Jam clip, could change their appearance.
In that case I am in agreement with HGR.

No, timeline do not "always" include laws and causalities by default. This requires extra context.
Why tf wouldn't a universe naturally contain laws and its own system of causality? That's very weird, especially when it seems clear that this toon world is made of a bunch of fundamental information and data about all of reality.

Also, if you are arguing a timeline doesn't contain causality (which is very strange), then you should also agree this isn't Acausality at all.

But anyway, I still stand by my initial judgment which is that this is resistance to the erasure of an entire timeline. 4-D resistance to existence erasure.

Some guy basically destroyed the timeline and he survived. That's EE resistance, not acausality...
The main point of this was that he was independent of the past, the future and the present, so it was not affected by this destruction. But looking at the scene again, I think I'm in favor of it being EE resistance as you say

Why tf wouldn't a universe naturally contain laws and its own system of causality? That's very weird, especially when it seems clear that this toon world is made of a bunch of fundamental information and data about all of reality.

Also, if you are arguing a timeline doesn't contain causality (which is very strange), then you should also agree this isn't Acausality at all.

But anyway, I still stand by my initial judgment which is that this is resistance to the erasure of an entire timeline. 4-D resistance to existence erasure.
Ekran_Goruntusu_101.png

Everything12 here makes it clear that being outside of the timeline or space-time would not work in a different causality.

Would this EE also translate to physicals? Because we also see Hamton directly physically burned by the same fire, although he manages to survive without the need to regen.

Ekran_Goruntusu_101.png

Everything12 here makes it clear that being outside of the timeline or space-time would not work in a different causality.
This seems to be in reference to something vastly different that I have no context for.

And I'm not saying he exist outside of causality I'm the first place, I'm saying that if anything, he would be operating on a separate form of causality because the timeline which includes all of causality (according to the OP) was already destroyed. So saying he's still within the same system is very strange. How would he be if it was destroyed?

Would this EE also translate to physicals? Because we also see Hamton directly physically burned by the same fire, although he manages to survive without the need to regen.
It can potentially scale to physicals as Existence Erasure of 4-D+ structures is often scaled to AP as well.

Example: See Zen'O from the DB series

Last edited:
This seems to be in reference to something vastly different that I have no context for.

And I'm not saying he exist outside of causality I'm the first place, I'm saying that if anything, he would be operating on a separate form of causality because the timeline which includes all of causality (according to the OP) was already destroyed. So saying he's still within the same system is very strange. How would he be if it was destroyed?
The OP never stated that causality is within the timeline, and you can't assume it that way. You will need extra statement on this.

What Everything12 mentions here is that not every timeline or space- time includes causality by default. You need statement and context here.

I'm more swayed by Phoenks's arguments, so I'll be keeping Aca Type 4.
Just for good measure, if you could provide any further evidence of the strip/world containing causality as well, that would be great.

Edit: Actually Bugs Bunny is already accepted to be manipulating Causality by changing the film strip. So this should be completely fine.

Just for good measure, if you could provide any further evidence of the strip/world containing causality as well, that would be great.
That's an easy one.

Multiple episodes of Pinky and The Brain involve showcasing the Butterfly Effect and it's effects on the Multiverse. In particular, they state that one change in the past can create several different timelines. In one episode, they create a Bootstrap Paradox that ends up in creating this many versions of P&TB. They also have a Groundhog Day episode in which Pinky unintentionally activates a time travel device that sends them back in time, creating a loop as Pinky keeps activating it every night. This happens every day for 80 years. You can imagine how many parallel timelines are created because of that.

I'm more swayed by Phoenks's arguments, so I'll be keeping Aca Type 4.
Sheeesh, if you want a reason, then just read this:
This:
Existing outside time only matters when it concerns Acausality Type 5 if the verse has evidence of associating the two. Them being treated separately wouldn't change anything, and would be the standard assumption.
image.png

And this:
image.png

So no. If it is not mentioned in the series that time and causality are linked or smthn like that, it is certainly not Acausality

In that case I agree with the OP.

Should be okay with Acausality Type 4 as existing outside of and being unaffected by the destruction of film strip which contains all of causality and time should grant that.

I'm open to being debated on it though, if there's any staff who say otherwise.

Low 2-C should be fine because it's the destruction of an entire timeline.

And regenerating the destruction Type 2 Information that contains all of reality and it's aspects is solid HGR.

Sheeesh, if you want a reason, then just read this:

This:

image.png

And this:
image.png

So no. If it is not mentioned in the series that time and causality are linked or smthn like that, it is certainly not Acausality
All of the information provided here applies to Acausality TYPE 5. EXISTING OUTSIDE OF CAUSALITY.

I never argued this. I said he operates on a DIFFERENT system of causality, which is IRREGULAR causality without further context needed to support Type 5. TYPE 4.

In fact, your first scan there completely proves me right.

Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

All of the information provided here applies to Acausality TYPE 5. EXISTING OUTSIDE OF CAUSALITY.
Everything specifically states that this feat is not about "causality". It's not something you can just say it's only for Type 5 and get away with it.

The page also specifically says that these two should be "linked". So again this means that it applies even to type 4. You cannot arbitrarily accept it for type 5 and ignore it for type 4-

In fact, your first scan there completely proves me right. Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.
Good for you, now prove to me that the fact that this character is not affected by this destruction has to do with a different causal system

Also by your logic, every BDE type 1 should grant Acausality Type 4 asw, but Everything12 explains this in the first image posted by Georredannea15

Last edited:

I never argued this. I said he operates on a DIFFERENT system of causality, which is IRREGULAR causality without further context needed to Type 4. TYPE 4.

In fact, your first scan there completely proves me right.

Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.
That's not what was talking about lmao. A dıfferent plane from the timeline or space and time would never be Acausality unless it is known or statement that space-time involves causalities or laws. For Type 4 or Type 5, you need to prove causality or laws existed in the inside of timeline or space-time.

That's what Everything12 was talking about.

Also, from what you said, every BDE should give Type 4 Acausality. But Everything12 says it won't, in short, you're contradicting with him.

Good for you, now prove to me that the fact that that character is not affected by this destruction has to do with a different causal system
MaidRips already provided evidence that the Film Strip (Timeline) and Causality are directly connected.

It's also already accepted on Bugs Bunny's page that manipulating the Film is manipulation of causality.

Therefore, if a character can describe that entire system being wiped, it would clearly infer that character would need to be operating on a new system. The previous one doesn't exist any more.

MaidRips already provided evidence that the Film Strip (Timeline) and Causality are directly connected.

It's also already accepted on Bugs Bunny's page that manipulating the Film is manipulation of causality.

Therefore, if a character can describe that entire system being wiped, it would clearly infer that character would need to be operating on a new system. The previous one doesn't exist any more.
To summarize, it seems only talks about time and a time loop. I don't think that means it involves causalities or laws.

You can literally see the film in the gifs.
He's not manipulating the film. He's just deleting someone who "doesn't want to be in the cartoon" from his cartoon with "causality manipulation" (As if he never signed that cartoon contract). It doesn't even prove that time and causality are linked in the verse, or anything close to it.

Last edited:
He's not manipulating the film. He's just deleting someone who "doesn't want to be in the cartoon" from his cartoon with "causality manipulation" (As if he never signed that cartoon contract). It doesn't even prove that time and causality are connected in the verse, or anything close to it.
Did you go through all of the clips? Nobody remembers him and Bugs (in disguise) states that "you never existed and everything is different now". Plus the P&TB examples show directly that the verse follows a system of time.

That's an easy one.

Multiple episodes of Pinky and The Brain involve showcasing the Butterfly Effect and it's effects on the Multiverse. In particular, they state that one change in the past can create several different timelines. In one episode, they create a Bootstrap Paradox that ends up in creating this many versions of P&TB. They also have a Groundhog Day episode in which Pinky unintentionally activates a time travel device that sends them back in time, creating a loop as Pinky keeps activating it every night. This happens every day for 80 years. You can imagine how many parallel timelines are created because of that.

Did you go through all of the clips? Nobody remembers him and Bugs (in disguise) states that "you never existed and everything is different now".
Yes, this is what we call causality manipulation. But it's still not something that directly indicates that these two are linked. Of course, normally causality will need a time flow etc. etc. etc. But it has nothing to do with the current logic of "being linked"
Plus the P&TB examples show directly that the verse follows a system of time.
I've read/watched them all, but what you're saying is already exist in most of the verses. All of these things are no different from a normal causality system. You make a change in the past (Cause) and in return new timelines are created (Effect). But none of this still means that the two are "linked". What I mean by "linked" is that if you destroy time, causality is destroyed along with it. If they are not linked, causality will continue to exist even if you destroy time. But it just won't work because it needs the flow of time to work.

Last edited:
High-godly regeneration changes seem fine, based on the evidences.

From Type 4 acausality, there should be statements or evidence like the characters living in place with irregular laws or experiencing causality differently from the norm, in my opinions.
Being able to survive in a void, without additional context isn't enough evidence for acausality type 4.
Also, aren't there a bunch of antifeats that disprove Low 2-C? And, there seem to be no continuities with the feat story?

I don't see Type 4 acausality nor Low 2-C as solid.

Also, aren't there a bunch of antifeats that disprove Low 2-C? And, there seem to be no continuities with the feat story?
All of the characters and their weapons/explosives (anvils, bombs, falling pianos etc.) in verse operate on a power known as Cartoon Physics, basically improving their physicals and letting them harm each other, although normal humans do exist. So a cannon busting them would have the same force as something like this. So it's not an outlier. See more information on this in the thread I had with an admin.

Also, the belief that continuity doesn't exist in the Looney Tunes canon has been proven false multiple times. See here for a summary of the explanation.

I assume outliers/anti-feats

They can be explained by actor canon also with Toon Forces power
That is true. The damage is also in the script, so it's something they have to abide by, which would explain why the meta-feats are the most accurate ones we could possibly scale the tunes too.

That is true. The damage is also in the script, so it's something they have to abide by, which would explain why the meta-feats are the most accurate ones we could possibly scale the tunes too.
I also have a theory Idk if this is correct so I gotta ask, do you think Taz acts dumb for the script or is he actually dumb?

I also have a theory Idk if this is correct so I gotta ask, do you think Taz acts dumb for the script or is he actually dumb?
He has his moments. In Tiny Toons Adventures, he has a student named Dizzy Devil and he frequently speaks to him in English. Most of the time, he really is kind of dumb though, and that wild behavior aside from that, is the genuine article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back