• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for matches for my FU soldiers and their haxed generals (6 tier)

He transforms into the target and copies their abilities... that's it
Now it's done, I polished the descriptions of his Notable Attacks/Techniques with the recent planned story progressing

Feel free to make the Ditto match whenever you want, just state in the rules that FU Android has an 8-A durable body, if you want the 8-A fight without Laser Bazzoka rather than High 7-C 👀 (FU Androids can change the bodies around their core crystal kinda like clothing with recent development 🗿)

Hello mister froggy tron I'm back with another character

Hello mister froggy tron I'm back with another character
How high is his multi-continent AP? The difference between the High 6-A baseline and its top is kinda big, low-Stage4 still could manage higher High 6-A probably

I think a Low 6-B low-Stage 4 (without Red Saber) could take on him, Jack's 1000x plus higher stats seems like a valid wincoin against the crazy regen

Yo got anyone against Basvara? I finished her recently
Her second key is interesting, the Light Constructs are similar to 10 Shadows of Megumi, but with original forms and powers. Given that Matveil can adjust to anything on the defensive and offensive side, is it possible to defeat it without an extreme AP advantage tiers above it?

Her second key is interesting, the Light Constructs are similar to 10 Shadows of Megumi, but with original forms and powers. Given that Matveil can adjust to anything on the defensive and offensive side, is it possible to defeat it without an extreme AP advantage tiers above it?
Yes, she basically mirrors Megumi/Meguna and Brilliant Lights are a better version of Ten Shadows. Also yeah blasting Matveil with one-shot worthy AP is the most effective way of defeating it. Keep in mind you wouldn't need to defeat Matveil you just need to kill Basvara who is just 7-B durability

Yes, she basically mirrors Megumi/Meguna and Brilliant Lights are a better version of Ten Shadows. Also yeah blasting Matveil with one-shot worthy AP is the most effective way of defeating it. Keep in mind you wouldn't need to defeat Matveil you just need to kill Basvara who is just 7-B durability
I see. To have chances of dealing with Matveil protecting her, 6-C Stage3 with Red Saber (granting stat boosts at 6-B once he gets pushed to draw it) seems to be fair, but then she herself gets stomped, besides Matveil there likely isn't much to pull. How strong in terms of hax is Rank 3+?

I see. To have chances of dealing with Matveil protecting her, 6-C Stage3 with Red Saber (granting stat boosts at 6-B once he gets pushed to draw it) seems to be fair, but then she herself gets stomped, besides Matveil there likely isn't much to pull. How strong in terms of hax is Rank 3+?
Ranks only represents AP/Dura not hax, they have what hax on the profile. I didn't list any kind of hax Matveil can generate by adjusting

Also constructing Matveil fully is one of the last things she would do. She generally only partially constructs it, just enough for it to adjust (this makes adjustments significantly slower) and fights by herself and other Lights

Last edited:
Ranks only represents AP/Dura not hax, they have what hax on the profile. I didn't list any kind of hax Matveil can generate by adjusting

Also constructing Matveil fully is one of the last things she would do. She generally only partially constructs it, just enough for it to adjust (this makes adjustments significantly slower) and fights by herself and other Lights
It is more realistic, but at the same time finding her a match proves difficult with her having big stat gaps from her trump card techniques. Maybe then her being above 7-B restrained against another 7-B could work, but not sure if my 7-Bs can combat all of these summons alone, maybe if they fought together it could be interesting, like a 7-B Stage 2 Frogman with five experienced FU Plus-Droids in Charged State

It is more realistic, but at the same time finding her a match proves difficult with her having big stat gaps from her trump card techniques. Maybe then her being above 7-B restrained against another 7-B could work, but not sure if my 7-Bs can combat all of these summons alone, maybe if they fought together it could be interesting, like a 7-B Stage 2 Frogman with five experienced FU Plus-Droids in Charged State
I think you focus too much on her constructs, Basvara herself is always 7-B and she would need to be defeated not her Lights. Lights are like an extension of herself, she quickly alternates between her Lights, constructing, deconstructing, and reconstructing them when she thinks it is dangerous because if they are killed she can't use them for a decade (though their abilities are passed down to another surviving Light)

I think you focus too much on her constructs, Basvara herself is always 7-B and she would need to be defeated not her Lights. Lights are like an extension of herself, she quickly alternates between her Lights, constructing, deconstructing, and reconstructing them when she thinks it is dangerous because if they are killed she can't use them for a decade (though their abilities are passed down to another surviving Light)
But if desperate close to defeat, cannot she summon all the remaining lights at once around the opponent chasing her in close range? If she herself dies, they won't be much of use to her, she doesn't have much to lose (likely, if I read right). Together, they seem to be an overwhelming force even against strong foes.

But if desperate close to defeat, cannot she summon all the remaining lights at once around the opponent chasing her in close range? If she herself dies, they won't be much of use to her, she doesn't have much to lose (likely, if I read right). Together, they seem to be an overwhelming force even against strong foes.
As you can see on her profile, only 2 of the Lights are stronger than Basvara herself, High 7-A Sublime Serpent and 6-C Matveil, former of which cannot be constructed right away and needs to fuse to go up to that tier

Those two would protect her and it is the opponent's job to get around hem and target her, it is not like they are forming an omnidrectional protection around her

As you can see on her profile, only 2 of the Lights are stronger than Basvara herself, High 7-A Sublime Serpent and 6-C Matveil, former of which cannot be constructed right away and needs to fuse to go up to that tier

Those two would protect her and it is the opponent's job to get around hem and target her, it is not like they are forming an omnidrectional protection around her
That's why the Stage 2 Frogman would need his crew of charged Plus-Droids, with them potentially evolving he could deal with the merged Serpent, but still not sure about the Matveil

That's why the Stage 2 Frogman would need his crew of charged Plus-Droids, with them potentially evolving he could deal with the merged Serpent, but still not sure about the Matveil
Yeah. They need to target Basvara herself, not merged Serpent or Matveil, she can just deconstruct them before they take too much damage to be considered "destroyed", reconstruct them, and send them again, granted this consumes plenty Vita if they already took too much damage. Fighting Lights is not optimal, their opponent is Basvara

For example, if you were to fight against soneone who has a shield, you would not attack the shield, but try to make an opening and attack them in a way where they cannot block with the shield

For example, if you were to fight against soneone who has a shield, you would not attack the shield, but try to make an opening and attack them in a way where they cannot block with the shield
That is kinda what Red Saber stage 3 Frogman does, but wonder if that isn't too much for 7-B Basvara

That is kinda what Red Saber stage 3 Frogman does, but wonder if that isn't too much for 7-B Basvara
Stage 3 seems to be High 7-A, though Basvara has a couple of dura-neg stuff like paralysis, poison, body puppetry, and an 6-C nuke called Matveil

We can only know if the match is made bro we are debating the match on this thread at this point😅

Stage 3 seems to be High 7-A, though Basvara has a couple of dura-neg stuff like paralysis, poison, body puppetry, and an 6-C nuke called Matveil
What would happen if stage 3 went for his Red Saber midfight, would the Fair Sifting be able to let him use Red Saber at High 7-A then? Given that both of them wouldn't go for their nukes right away, the fight could be interesting
We can only know if the match is made bro we are debating the match on this thread at this point😅
I just try to fit a good match to her together with fight conditions, to not get stomps at either side xD

What would happen if stage 3 went for his Red Saber midfight, would the Fair Sifting be able to let him use Red Saber at High 7-A then? Given that both of them wouldn't go for their nukes right away, the fight could be interesting

I just try to fit a good match to her together with fight conditions, to not get stomps at either side xD
Idk what Red Saber is but if it is an overall stat amp it may get negated, but if it is a weapon type of thing than it wouldn't. Besides it says he's 6-B with Red Saber and High 7-A by himself, he wouldn't really need it

Idk what Red Saber is but if it is an overall stat amp it may get negated, but if it is a weapon type of thing than it wouldn't. Besides it says he's 6-B with Red Saber and High 7-A by himself, he wouldn't really need it
Then should we make the High 7-A Frogman vs Basvara threat? If there won't be a way to get past Matveil (bypassing it), we can recreate the match with Red Saber then. Experienced stage 3 Frogman at bellow the half progression of the stage can solo vaporize small FU mountains with singular punches, but calculating their diameter combined with 10x density and their more durable structure is above my means, we gotta guess it's High 7-A+ tightly bellow 6-C baseline, his durability scales to his AP.

Back