• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for matches for my FU soldiers and their haxed generals (6 tier)

Yeah, that's a fair win-coin power. Who will create the base Frogman vs. Kairayn match?

+btw could you please vote on the Marx / Frogman threat? There is a compressed summary written by me to decide a vote from, thanks!
Sorry I read the entire thread now and I am indecisive, I don't think it can be incon because I don't think both characters can use their hax at the same time. Even with speed equal one of them being faster by even by a planck time is more likely. Given this incon is out of the window imo but don't know who would really win so I cannot vote

You can do it if you want

Last edited:
You can do it if you want to have the matchup
I will try creating the threat tonight

Anyway, do you know how rematches work? When a rematch gets a result, does it replace the result from the original fight (in character pages), or does it add another result? I know I read it somewhere, that both parties have to agree for rematch to be made etc, Im just not sure about the replace/adding.

I will try creating the threat tonight

Anyway, do you know how rematches work? When a rematch gets a result, does it replace the result from the original fight (in character pages), or does it add another result? I know I read it somewhere, that both parties have to agree for rematch to be made etc, Im just not sure about the replace/adding.
If the same keys/versions are used for rematch it should replace, if different keys/versions used then it would be added seperately

Make it anytime you want bro

You can do it if you want to have the matchup
Currently, Im waiting for the Base Frogman vs. Cinner match to get a final result, to add a few smaller updates to the Base key. When that gonna happen, I will create the vs. Kairayn threat.

Update:

FU verse has a new, now enemy-sided profile => Red Stickman

Red Stickman (KEY1 9-C, Higher with small equipment like durability negation knife, Average ["Genius"] IQ by default)

Red Stickman (KEY2 8-A, durability negation melee weapons + replicas, both: Low 7-C and above / preparation time can be restricted)

Red Stickman (KEY3 Low 7-C: replicas, Cheap Tank, and summoning allowed, preparation time can be restricted)

3x fighting modes for now, the "double-edged" arsenal of the Red Stickmen could allow some highly interesting matches...

I was considering Asuna Vs FU Plus-droid, but Asuna Oneshots as soon as she gets the opportunity or bypasses the shields and she's gonna have a bunch of abilities next chapter that they can't deal with Unless you really want to do a match

Cookin Up Tier 6 Asuna Next Arc of the novel tho, and also some profiles of my other characters that have less hax, so mayb then (y)

There is an subspace tripmine on his optional equipment if he gets injured and also there self resurrection and immortality type 4.
I might as well add an comics section (forgot to call this with subspace tripmine section, and it's done) to the powers and abilites since they are important for that blue guy (like i said, the comics itself are official).

Last edited:
Aight found several

Aight found several
Had a look 👀

SCP-2317 and SCP-4233 would get stomped by Stage 3
SCP-6004, "The Rainbow Serpent" vs Stage 3 having Red Saber could be very interesting (I see several possible win coins against Stage 3)
SCP-1233, The Lunatic, Moon Champion vs Stage 3 having Red Saber could also be an interesting fight depending on the chaos happening around him

I have planned to add two notable techniques (Red Saber drawing and 2-sec rewind) into Stage 3 attacks for a long time now (to explain them in detail, 2-sec rewind was used like 4x times so far), we could do the threats after that, I would probably start with SCP-6004, "The Rainbow Serpent" first then. Anyway thank you for the recommendations!

Albion is going to be receiving updates/upgrades to his first key being High 7-A, High Suppression Mode at 6-C, and his last key being High 6-B, perhaps it’s possible to have a match there 👀 FU has already fought Abliter and Marx, why not face the third Neptune fighter (and perhaps later on Triton too)

Everybody else in V. Verse needs updates which are too big to schedule any other matches right now, although I'd love sometime for an FU unit to face one of my good guys rather than the villains every time

Albion is going to be receiving updates/upgrades to his first key being High 7-A, High Suppression Mode at 6-C, and his last key being High 6-B, perhaps it’s possible to have a match there 👀 FU has already fought Abliter and Marx, why not face the third Neptune fighter (and perhaps later on Triton too)

Everybody else in V. Verse needs updates which are too big to schedule any other matches right now, although I'd love sometime for an FU unit to face one of my good guys rather than the villains every time
Knowing you, I can imagine you wouldn't post a profile into this threat if you weren't sure it has greater odds in every key 🗿

Albion is like a plus version of Abliter, if that gives any hints 🗿
Which still isn't very convincing, as it was mostly luck granting Stage 2 the mighty win (as the Suppression mode wall shield couldn't be manifested from the back), without this luck the match would have been exponentially harder or would have ended up as all other long-term battles so far (without the first and Akumo one)

Which still isn't very convincing, as it was mostly luck granting Stage 2 the mighty win (as the Suppression mode wall shield couldn't be manifested from the back), without this luck the match would have been exponentially harder or would have ended up as all other long-term battles so far (without the first and Akumo one)
I guess you don’t want any match vs Albion?

I guess you don’t want any match vs Albion?
...unless the fighting Stage 3 could proceed with his natural FU strategy as one of the notable techniques, aka calling an instant teleporting SWAT squad of Red Saber Stage 4s together with several XXL Quard-Amphibian tanks having Gunnixes personnel aboard into the battlefield? 👀

...unless the fighting Stage 3 could proceed with his natural FU strategy as one of the notable techniques, aka calling an instant teleporting SWAT squad of Red Saber Stage 4s together with several XXL Quard-Amphibian tanks having Gunnixes personnel aboard into the battlefield? 👀
Why is all of this needed for poor little Albion :(

Remember the whole 9-C javen vs Red stickmen well here's his profile

Remember the whole 9-C javen vs Red stickmen well here's his profile
Just how many versions of you playing different games are there

Given your FNAF playing version doesn't peak in hax, it is safe to assume the smallest Stickman won't get straightforwardly stomped

Back