• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for matches for my FU soldiers and their haxed generals (6 tier)

In that case maybe the 8-A or 7-B matches would be best
(sorry for being late I overlooked the response), I could see 8-A fight with Base Frogman fair, should Frogman's optional equipment Regetions and Bloodtimer (allowing hits to cause low-age manip) be allowed or not?

(sorry for being late I overlooked the response), I could see 8-A fight with Base Frogman fair, should Frogman's optional equipment Regetions and Bloodtimer (allowing hits to cause low-age manip) be allowed or not?
Bloodtimer should be fair because Cinner is pretty young and he’d still have to be hit. Reversions are fine too, not even sure if Cinner will be taking limbs off

Bloodtimer should be fair because Cinner is pretty young and he’d still have to be hit. Reversions are fine too, not even sure if Cinner will be taking limbs off
I think Regetions arent even neccesary, the fight will be more exciting without them.
Depending on the AP we could possibly also do a Megafox match since he’s just shy of 8-A
Poor Megafox, I think the Base Frogman would wreck him. Frogman's core at the very end of 8-B would be a more fair match. Anyway, who is creating the threats? Dont think exact AP values are neccesary (for Frogman they varies, since they just grow in AP as days go on.. so they can have simmilar values)

I think Regetions arent even neccesary, the fight will be more exciting without them.

Poor Megafox, I think the Base Frogman would wreck him. Frogman's core at the very end of 8-B would be a more fair match. Anyway, who is creating the threats? Dont think exact AP values are neccesary (for Frogman they varies, since they just grow in AP as days go on.. so they can have simmilar values)
Yeah that’s true, we can just cut healing out. And yeah I’m fine with that match for Fox. As for who’s making these I probably won’t be available for most of tomorrow and you just seem better anyway so

Yeah that’s true, we can just cut healing out. And yeah I’m fine with that match for Fox. As for who’s making these I probably won’t be available for most of tomorrow and you just seem better anyway so
Since Im creating a different threat already, lets create them at tomorrow evening or a day after, one each threat (I will probably take the core). As for story, Base Frogman likes joining duels/tournaments...

I think Frogman and your other characters should have a tier for each of their AP value
If I had to enter a calculation for every tier these 1-4 stages have access to (up to 3 calculations in massive tiers like High 6-A), I would go crazy and the page would be spammed
I have also added Solarray now who is High 8-C, 8-B and 7-B
I find it funny that AI is generating AI images for AI fc/oc characters lol. But not sure if higher FU units (at 7-B) would not just ability stomp it

If I had to enter a calculation for every tier these 1-4 stages have access to (up to 3 calculations in massive tiers like High 6-A), I would go crazy and the page would be spammed
I think it would still be better with each AP section being there

I find it funny that AI is generating AI images for AI fc/oc characters lol. But not sure if higher FU units (at 7-B) would not just ability stomp it
lol. I forgot adding Visk resistances and now I did they have quite a lot resistances to a bunch of stuff due to Visks

Last edited:
I'd prefer you to create it if that's okay? Loki scales above 375.522 Petatons.
I think I have a good idea for the "rematch". Perhaps Loki could team up with other 1-2x 'Avengers Alliance' characters (with whom he can co-operate in the original story), to ensure a heavy counter-attack on stage4 Frogman and his clones (which count is now nerfed to 80 in the middle-stage4). This way the arguments in the original Loki threat could be mostly recycled.

Sure, we can talk who can work.

Want me to close this then?

Base frogman (Laser Frogs?) seem to be at City Block level, how is Kaloyan gonna fight against that? or are you talking about soldiers?
I already mentioned this Base Frogman will upscale from 0.476879063098 Tons... there are more Frogman and they grow in AP each day, covering almost all 9-B - High 6-A calculations created lol

Only people I have that'd be good in this fight are Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch

Loki wouldn't really contribute anything to the fight, so it'd probably be better if the match was either one or both of these.

Only people I have that'd be good in this fight are Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch

Loki wouldn't really contribute anything to the fight, so it'd probably be better if the match was either one or both of these.
Not sure if these 2 wouldn't stomp the stage4 Frogman instead, even if just 1 of them fights. D.Strange has Reality Warping, Power Absorption, and probably full Time Manipulation

Scarlet witch has just arsenal of anti-Frogman abilities: "Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation (Can make attacks miss, can make attacks hit the attacker, her chaos shields never miss or fail, gives random buffs to herself and allies and random de-buffs to her opponents), Power Nullification (Can disrupt enemy portals, closing them), etc..."

You have to remember that they're fighting a literal army though, not just a single individual. That, plus that the only wincons are through those that aren't physical attacks, because they can't handle the regen levels.

Yeah, scrap that, Kaloyan isn't going to take on an entire army, and he doesn't have any attacks that aren't physical aside from possession (i dont get the second part of what you said about regen levels) lol

That profile is a mess I have tough time even learning what they do lol

Yeah, scrap that, Kaloyan isn't going to take on an entire army, and he doesn't have any attacks that aren't physical aside from possession (i dont get the second part of what you said about regen levels) lol

That profile is a mess I have tough time even learning what they do lol
I was talking about my characters vs Froggyboi 💀

I meant that his main unit is Low-High and he has 80 clones that have High-Mid

Yeah, it could be bolded more clearer and be more neat tbh, no offense meant.

I was talking about my characters vs Froggyboi 💀

I meant that his main unit is Low-High and he has 80 clones that have High-Mid

Yeah, it could be bolded more clearer and be more neat tbh, no offense meant.
Boi 💀 I thought its superhuman frog bois are army because they are like a civilization and stuff

A lot of your characters can get free incons against Storiverse characters lol

Last edited:
Boi 💀 I thought its superhuman frog bois are army because they are like a civilization and stuff

A lot of your characters can get free incons against Kadarjahan characters lol
Was literally going to ask you if you wanted to do some matchups as well. I know you're on the FC/OC discord, so feel free to DM me or talk in the the server there for some ideas if you'd like to

You have to remember that they're fighting a literal army though, not just a single individual. That, plus that the only wincons are through those that aren't physical attacks, because they can't handle the regen levels.
The Frogman 41-80 army is not used at row (they use the clones for specific attack combos in the fight, viz the stage Frogman vs. Marx), + what can save the army from reality warping them all at once? It's true that these Frogman have even limited R.Warp / Existence erasure resistance, but it's just to just buy them like 2-3 seconds to escape with portals away 🙃

No offense, but the communication between you two guys is fascinating

+Kaloyan would fight against - B A S E - key, which is just 1 individual with no cloning ability whatever, which can't summon any of his friends and can regenerate just fingers at a time

No offense, but the communication between you two guys is fascinating

+Kaloyan would fight against - B A S E - key, which is just 1 individual with no cloning ability whatever, which can't summon any of his friends and can regenerate just fingers at a time
I feel like Kaloyan would stomp that not only he has more AP he can summon 5 undeads

Kairayn might be more fair

That could work against upscaling 0.476879063098 Tons. How does 'Camrona' seal enemies, does it just suck them inside, or is some requirement necessary (like physical contact with the talisman)?
He throws the talisman at their target from where they get sucked in upon physical contact with it

Talisman is normally a necklace and has no sealing power unless Kairayn activates Camrona

Back