• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Lonely Pages Report Thread - 1

Mr._Bambu

Narcissistic Cannibal
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Use this thread to report any incidents of profile pages that don't link to verses. Before reporting, please check to see if the page does have a verse on-site; if this is the case and the page merely fails to link to it, please fix the issue or contact a suitable staff member to do so (if the required pages are locked).

All reports are appreciated and will continue to assist us in our efforts to keep up page quality. Pages reported will be looked over to find suitable solutions. Thank you for your efforts.

Mr._Bambu

Narcissistic Cannibal
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
oh my god somebody used it

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Sysop
I saw some people talk about the Me pages but those aren't actually from Yume Nikki. Someone just added (Yume Nikki) on the profile because it's kind of related but it's not actually the same verse at all.

I didn't make a verse page (like for a lot of my verses) because I didn't really think it was worth it, given how small the verse is.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
Deathwalker 9000, now that's a page that's lonely. Plus it's a character who originated from a Board Game, similar to D&D. But the profile is also completely unfinished.

Wait, so everything is to have a verse page? As I have some profiles without such

I can also go ahead and make them if that´s the case

Bobsican said:
Wait, so everything is to have a verse page? As I have some profiles without such

I can also go ahead and make them if that´s the case
Like I said earlier it's not required. It's just that the wiki audit group is trying to go through every page on the site, but pages without verses are harder to find and look through. So this thread is to organize all those pages so they can be checked.

Got ya. Well I thought I'd bring it to attention though I'm certain there are hundreds like it already.

I'll go and remove the comment or edit it.

So, turns out just browsing the horror catagory will unearth a bunch of verseless character profiles. Maybe we should make some kinda misc. horror verse just to consolidate them a little? Dunno, just a thought.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
So, turns out just browsing the horror catagory will unearth a bunch of verseless character profiles. Maybe we should make some kinda misc. horror verse just to consolidate them a little? Dunno, just a thought.
Verse pages don´t work like that.

Mr._Bambu

Narcissistic Cannibal
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
I might be into that idea but it might get confusing.

GyroNutz said:
Would like to add to the Dark Knight Trilogy:

- The Cat (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

- Scarecrow (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

- Ra's al Ghul (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

And my own TDK page, Bill Wilso.

We've definitely reached the need for a Verse page at this point.

Ah, hell, why don't I throw it all into one post.

Gotham (TV Series)

Bane, The Joker, Ra's al Ghul, The Executioner

Burtonverse

Batma, Catwoma, The Joker

The Batma

Batma

The Dark Knight Trilogy

Bane, Batma, The Joker, The Cat, Scarecrow, Ra's al Ghul, Bill Wilso

Injustice

5-U-93-R, Apollo, Aquama, Ares, Atrocitus, Batma, Black Adam, Black Lightning, Black Manta, Blue Beetle, Brainiac, Darkseid, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Doctor Fate, Etriga, Flash (Barry Allen), Gorilla Grodd, Green Arrow, Hal Jorda, Hellboy, Hera, Hermes, Highfather, John Constantine, Lobo, Poseido, Ra's Al Ghul, Raide, Rave, Red Hood, Regime Soldiers, Reverse-Flash, Scorpio, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Superma, Swamp Thing, The Enchantress, The Joker, Trigo, Wonder Woma, Zatanna, Zeus

.flow

Sabitsuki, Smile

Endless Ocea

Leo

Lucifer

Lucifer Morningstar, Amenadiel, Azrael, Charlotte, Dromos, Flaming Sword, God, Marcus Pierce, Mazikee, Remiel, Uriel

20 Million Miles to Earth

The Ymir

The Incredible Hulk (1978 TV Series)

Hulk, Thor

Half-Minute Hero

Evilo, Hero, Jarval the Rebellious, Yusha

Joker (2019)

Arthur Fleck

Plok!

Flea Quee, Plok, Rockyfella

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Kawai Hanabi, Nozomi Kaminashi

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

DINO FIGHT

Ed the Badass

X-Men Evolution

Apocalypse, Magneto, Professor X, Sentinels

Battletoads

Rash, Zitz

I will update this later. Keep an eye on this post.

As a side note, Jesus Christ. Whoever is making Injustice profiles needs to stop, sit down, and write out a verse page before pumping out any more of them.

Mr._Bambu

Narcissistic Cannibal
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
It feels like alot of these guys could do with a verse page. Like if you have a verse with like... 1-3 pages, sure, okay, but once you have fookin 11 pages (Lucifer), you need a verse page. No excuse at that point, just be organized.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
I was going to make a Battletoads eventually, and yeah; Injustice has a lot of lonely pages.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
Not required per say, but they very highly recommended as it's easier to keep track with much of the profiles. They are probably needed for profiles with many pages however.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
Verse pages are actually easier to make than character pages; there's much less rules, categories, ect to add to the list.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Verse pages are actually easier to make than character pages; there's much less rules, categories, ect to add to the list.
I find character pages easier since rules/categories are simply time-consuming, while verse pages require a summary & power of the verse section, which I struggle to write. It's the same reason why a lot of character pages I've made don't have summaries.

If verse pages were mandatory, as Damage suggested, I'd probably just post much fewer pages.

Maybe only make verse pages required for larger amounts of profiles? If it's just 1 or 2 characters, then yeah, just let em ride, but if the amount is getting close to a dozen? At that point it's getting messy.