• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lonely Pages Report Thread - 1

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Use this thread to report any incidents of profile pages that don't link to verses. Before reporting, please check to see if the page does have a verse on-site; if this is the case and the page merely fails to link to it, please fix the issue or contact a suitable staff member to do so (if the required pages are locked).

All reports are appreciated and will continue to assist us in our efforts to keep up page quality. Pages reported will be looked over to find suitable solutions. Thank you for your efforts.

Well, if there is a verse page the link should be added. Otherwise, not much really happens.

I saw some people talk about the Me pages but those aren't actually from Yume Nikki. Someone just added (Yume Nikki) on the profile because it's kind of related but it's not actually the same verse at all.

I didn't make a verse page (like for a lot of my verses) because I didn't really think it was worth it, given how small the verse is.

Deathwalker 9000, now that's a page that's lonely. Plus it's a character who originated from a Board Game, similar to D&D. But the profile is also completely unfinished.

Wait, so everything is to have a verse page? As I have some profiles without such

I can also go ahead and make them if that´s the case

Bobsican said:
Wait, so everything is to have a verse page? As I have some profiles without such

I can also go ahead and make them if that´s the case
Like I said earlier it's not required. It's just that the wiki audit group is trying to go through every page on the site, but pages without verses are harder to find and look through. So this thread is to organize all those pages so they can be checked.

Back