• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Lonely Pages Report Thread - 1

Damage3245 said:
If you could let me know, I'd appreciate it. I'm currently maintaining a (pretty incomplete) list in a sandbox of pages that don't have a verse page yet.
I notice you have American Psycho on there, so I should probably mention that all of Bret Easton Ellis's novels are connected. Rules of Attractio features Patrick Bateman's brother, Sean, and even has a chapter narrated by Patrick. Patrick also shows up in a party in Glamorama, and dies in a pier fire in Lunar Park.

I prefer navboxes, I'm here for characters and hardly look at a verse page nor do I want to read about a movie/cartoon/tv show because usually I go to google/wikipedia for that xD

N Kardashev said:
I prefer navboxes, I'm here for characters and hardly look at a verse page nor do I want to read about a movie/cartoon/tv show because usually I go to google/wikipedia for that xD
Honestly? Yes. You're 100% correct. Navboxes are killer, and I would be more than happy to pump out a few.

Damage3245

VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Nemo212 said:
Honestly? Yes. You're 100% correct. Navboxes are killer, and I would be more than happy to pump out a few.
I've got a proposal for those - but after speaking with the top Admins it's going to have to wait a few months until many of the wiki's other projects have been completed.

Damage3245

VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Agnaa said:
I'm dumb, what are navboxes?
Here is an example of a navbox from a wiki that I'm an Admin at. Click the Expand button and you can see all the options for navigation to different pages.

Ahh right. Those are pretty nice for most wikis, but I don't know how good they'll be on a wiki structured like ours.

Agnaa said:
Ahh right. Those are pretty nice for most wikis, but I don't know how good they'll be on a wiki structured like ours.
I think we already use tabbers when regarding characters with multiple incarnations like Sonic or Goku, but they could really be useful in verse pages.

Agnaa said:
This is about navboxes not tabbers...
I know, that's why I'm saying that tabbers basically cover most uses navboxes could otherwise have on this wiki, at least on my part.