• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I only made this battle since I wanted to see if Knack could solo JJBA, short answer no so I'm exclusively making it main universe JJBA

I hate how fair this match is. I'll explain later.

Ok so I'll address the snail thing first, it obviously doesn't work on Knack.

Now for the other things, combusting from atmospheric shields won't affect Knack much since he was literally set on fire and didn't mind it one bit. Freezing Knack will just give him more mass as he's able to absorb ice onto his body. Striking him with lightning will do jack as he was perfectly fine letting electricity pass through his body as Metal Knack. Physically hitting Knack canonically does nothing as he will just reform himself and the relics themselves are wayyyyy more durable than Knack's form is. Canonically, no one has ever been able to destroy a relic. Poison frogs also obviously don't work because inorganic physiology.

The only way Weather is winning is if Heavy hits Knack's orb once before Knack lands a single hit on Weather. It's a tough decision but Weather should take it with the AP advantage. Knack's options are hindered by Heavy simply smacking him, causing him to deform.

I dunno, would Weather really know to attack the orb? I guess many weather attacks cover a wide area.

Is that really applicable? That 6-C refers to destroying the ozone layer iirc

At this point, I'm not even sure what Weather's AP is actually. So far, Weather has never actually been blocked when using WR, and when he was, it would always just pass right through the person, like Pucci. So I always thought his 6-C feat could be applied to his regular AP.

I kinda agree with Oven, Weather has been shown capable of utilizing his weather manip offensively, an with great accuracy (he could slam vehicles pver 30km).

While I dont think physically he's that strong, when amped wth air pressure he may actually be capable of applying his weather feats offensively. And he's right, his air manip punched a hole clean through whitesnake and pucci when they tried to block it.

It's certain that Weather's AP far outclasses the rest of the cast. I'm fine with putting the Stand at likely higher, or varies.

Same, although I think his striking strength should only be that of mid tier power stands with his AP via weather manip and air pressure being much higher while in Heavy as it can clearly be used to maim targets. .

idk about durability, maybe the same as others maybe higher, he hasnt actually really been hit, he has elemental intangibility though due to being clouds and air.

Dura can be left at unknown since WR has never actually been hit, Atmospheric Shields should be at least 8-C, possibly higher if we scale that to Weather's AP.

I can get behind that.

Should maybe make a mention that his Stand has other unknown abilities we never see, it's stated to have secret powers and oxygen manip and frogs are only two such powers, although it'd only be a mention, cant exactly give him an exact power when it's secret. Maybe we could look up weather phenomna, we know he can replicate any that have ever happened and see if there's any power he may have through that.

This seems to be a bit more then a small change though, may need a CRT.

Imagine if its secret power was replicating Jupiter's Great Red Spot, a storm that's been going on for 300+ years. I can totally see Araki pulling this tbh

Dont know but we need to stop randomly editing his profile with drastic changes, like completely removing atmospheric shields without a CRT.

Yeah, I'll write up a CRT soon. Hopefully Promestein can chime in. She says that resisting transmutation should be enough to completely resist snailing since you only start thinking like a snail when you're more then halfway through the transformation.

Would it though? It's transmutation not due to an external force but due to yourself, it's the body literally thinking its a snail and transforming itself into one, it aint some magic power doing it, at that point you gotta ask, can the body overcome or negate its own resistance?

You'd have to talk to Prom on that one. Anyway, I've reverted the changes to Weather's page. No one authorised those changes in a CRT.

Nobody technically technically agreed on the biological manip either (Although it may fit, seeing as bodies dont act like that upon electrocution, muscles stiffen and tense up being unable to move, which means that said body cant massage lower, then proceed to do that when commanded).

I agree with it kinda but that was put on there yesterday with no crt as well.

Message me when you make the crt though, I wanna partake and have a few things to point out as well (like flight).

The Feats part already shows and claims the Body Puppetry, fair enough with the ridiculous High 7-C shields as I don't remember the thread where it was said that the stat needed to be gone. But I would rather expect the rest to be added again, this being his Water Manip feat being moved in the Heavy Weather key and the clarification of his Transmutation not activating on sight when starting.

His transmutation does activate on sight though? Given that the target is out in broad daylight, it only doesnt activate on sight when the targets arent out in the open where daylight is available. .

His water manip isnt something he got from gaining heavy weather, he just never used it prior (his ozone powers were locked away, nothing else), he also controls heavy waves from a lake while trying to die, should be mentioned for his water manip.

Headcanon.

By that logic all his powers as Heavy Weather should be in his first key. I think that was the case, idk, the dude may even have Instinctive Reactions with his Stand from what I can recall (or at least he would if the description for that power was more accurate. As in no DB shenanigans of "only when used to dodge attacks").

Headcanon? Ignoring the fact it's literally what was straight up explained by Pucci in great detail, and shown, and stated, if you wanna accuse me of stating headcanon, actually make sure you re-read the arc first ok?

No? Because his heavy powers like snails, social influencing, light manip, etc are done via manipulating the ozone layer, it's outright stated that's how it was done. Doing vapourous gusts doesnt have anything to do with manipulating the ozone, meaning he has it in base.

Dont know what feat he has of that, cant recall any but it has been awhile since I read early Stone Ocean so idk.

It is a headcanon, nothing says that the targets need to be in open daylight, only that the sun's rays do the thing. This is the same Stand that made rainbows in a cave, where even Pucci said there was some sunlight, the hospital where Anasui and Weather were also had light yet nobody turned into a snail via sight, then they even came out and Jolyne also had to do stuff inside and outside the hospital, again the transmutation needing contact of the rainbow or the snails, even in the town where Weather and Pucci came from everyone wasn't just turned into a snail via existing, they were actively being attacked by snails and if touched they got snail'd. When that son of DIO was looking for Emporio we also see a lot of people and the same mechanic was applying.

The difference in the keys is also his lost memory, without it him being able to quickly turn someone into a water balloon becomes nothing but speculation.

Except it is explicitly stated in great detail that upon seeing the sun's rays and the light refrected through the ozone layer, one starts turning into a snail, it is explained in agonizing detail, if one touches the snails or the rainbows then yes they do become snails as well, but it aint mutually exclusive, all 3 are ways that trigger it. Seeing sunlight, touching snails, touching the rainbows, if any of those three happen, you become a snail. To say otherwise is to ignore the huge infodump Pucci gave, and seeing as he knows more about it then anyone, that's that.
HW6
HW1
HW2
HW3
HW4
HW5
Pucci even claims that closing your eyes wont work, implying that just seeing it is enough to onset it. The civilians do complicate things but the transformation aint the same between everyone and certain things quicken it (touching the rainbows instantly ***** you) so it likely aint even an actual complication. To say otherwise is to ignore canon information.
>This is the same Stand that made rainbows in a cave.

Yes and? I'm aware.

> then they even came out and Jolyne also had to do stuff inside and outside the hospital

Except Jolyne's transformation was delayed by quite a bit, it starting all the way back when they were in the hospital and it not fully kicking in till the car, which Jolyne states herself. Which kinda says that the transformation speed varies between person to person. But oh well.

>The difference in the keys is also his lost memory, without it him being able to quickly turn someone into a water balloon becomes nothing but speculation.

That's true. No it doesnt? We know he can do it, we know that wasnt apart of the power that got locked away and we know that the only power that did get locked away are those involving the ozone. Now if he actually would do so in battle is one thing, but to say he doesnt have that power is straight up wrong, he has it and he can do it, if he knows to do it though is a different point altogether.

Edit: Although now we are very off topic, this aint fair to op so I'm dropping it till the CRT.

Listentomyrhytm said:
when stormy weather comes around, when sunny skies break through behind the clouds FRA
Holy crap that's a connection I never made

Back