• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan fights the man that beat the strongest 8-C

I'm sorry for doing that then, but it's really really important to me that the funny rockman's win streak against incredibly haxed characters continues.

No he just thinks and entirety of Knack gets booked or core gets booked. and his durability high enough to survive from one attack, plus he can dodge he is an agile man.

How on earth is this even fair if Rohan can't even see his target? How can he even win if he specifically needs to target something he can't even see?

Why are we forgetting Rohan can book inanimate objects, in full, as well full body transmutation far beyond what even early DIU Rohan did (he literally turned someone entirely into a stack of pages in the wind).

Even if he technically isnt hitting Kack himself, nothing is really preventing incap by turning the entirety of his body into a pile of paper.

One piece at a time? There's thousands of it, and they're not connected.

He isnt limited to one thing at a time, we know this for an absolute fact, the only limit he has in how many things he can book at once is how many things he can point at in a certain span of time, or I guess with peak, how many things he can see and think yeah book that.

Pretty sure Knack can just get new rocks.

And once again. he doesn't even know Knack's phsiology, he doesn't know that Knack is an orb with a bunch of rocks around him that aren't even connected. He will just assume the big thing is knack and if he tries to book him, it would only affect 1 rock, where Knack has thousands and can overwhelm Rohan with AoE

Chariot190 said:
He isnt limited to one thing at a time, we know this for an absolute fact, the only limit he has in how many things he can book at once is how many things he can point at in a certain span of time, or I guess with peak, how many things he can see and think yeah book that.
True but he won't know that one attempt might not do it. Depends on the distance between them actually. Which is how much btw?

>4 kilometers

So more then enough time to figure it out and book Knack entirely, while avoiding Knack's attacks if not booking said attacks as well. The range isnt an advantage for Knack, it's probably his lose condition.

Chariot190 said:
>4 kilometers
So more then enough time to figure it out and book Knack entirely, while avoiding Knack's attacks if not booking said attacks as well. The range isnt an advantage for Knack, it's probably his lose condition.
How the heck can he figure out what Knack is after looking at him for a bit??? Rohan isn't a supergenius, if he sees Knack he will assume he is just a big rock guy. Plus the fact Rohan doesn't even have 4KM range

Also, Knack's AoE is basically undodgable, if he comes close, he gets shredded apart in a swarm of rocks

If booking the random relics aint stopping him Rohan can probably deduce with extreme ease that hey, maybe I should target that blue thing instead. And given he's at such a huge range that he could easily book literally thousands and thousands of pieces before Knack even gets in range, aint exactly hard to eventually spot the thing.

Yes, if he comes close, meaning Rohan would just have to sit there while Knack crosses a few km. I find it high unlikely someone as pragmatic and someone who avoids cqc and fights as much as Rohan would just let the giant rock monster that isnt incapped by HD's right away actually get close to him.

Also this is 8-C Knack, Rohan can tank a handful of his blows via his own 8-C durability.

And?? Rohan doesn't have 4KM range. Also, he can't even see the blue thing he needs to book to win.

Knack's AP is so high that Rohan gets shredded apart

Also, there is no way he can book all of the AoE rocks before he gets ripped apart

First of all, Knack has the AP advantage. Second of all, booking a single relic does nothing. Rohan would have to book every relic on Knack's body if he doesn't go for the orb first. Because, as I said, Knack is just made up of a bunch of rocks.

Rohan's range is whatever he can see or his opponent can see, which I guess averaged out is 3.21869km. So, you right, it isnt 4km, but it's still drastically above Knack's range and barely changes my point. Also you ignored the fact that I already acounted for that, even if he cant see it initially, he'll see it after the firstfew hundred relics are thrown across the ground as paper.

No it aint, theyre both 8-C. Knack is 8-C in this match, ergo Rohan can tank hits. Rohan is only weaker offensively, not durability wise.

>Also, there is no way he can book all of the AoE rocks before he gets ripped apart

Good thing that's only a factor if Rohan just sits on his ass and lets Knack gets anywhere close enough, and tbh, not gonna lie but given Rohan's feats of doing things in quick succession within incredibly small time frames, I could easily see him capable of doing so if he's alert and ready expecting an attack. Dont forget he could keep up with MIH for awhile.

Sir Ovens said:
First of all, Knack has the AP advantage. Second of all, booking a single relic does nothing. Rohan would have to book every relic on Knack's body if he doesn't go for the orb first. Because, as I said, Knack is just made up of a bunch of rocks.
You're repeating things that have already been said and things I've already replied to. You dont need to repeat youself, especially when youre repeating things that I have literally already accounted for.

If Knack looses a few relics out of nowhere, he can just play dead. He has done so before. All he has to do is remain scattered until Rohan decides to investigate, and then reform and relic hurricane.

And Rohan would let his guard down why? He isnt one to do so, especially not after his initial **** ups. Knack scattering is tandamount to suicide here, because not only would that allow Rohan to see the core and realize it exists with much less hassle, but Rohan isnt one to just stroll up to a target, he canonically plans out every situation and path his opponent may take and what he may do as he it helps him write better material. If his opponent suddenly dies despite the fact he himself barely did anything and definitely not anything to kill him, Rohan would run what could of happened through his head, likely deduce his opponent is playing dead or setting a trap, and go from there.

This is something Rohan does constantly, we know as much because he says as much so he's not going to let his guard and justrandomly investigate till he can conform his opponent is no longer a threat.

There's still the fact that Knack doesn't have to be in the pile of relics when he breaks up. A tactic Knack often employs is splitting up while his main orb and a few other relics are somewhere else. Knack can wait it out and then telekinetically control his relics from a distance.

Plus, how will Rohan deduce that the orb is the center of Knack? All his relics are unique in some way and it's very hard to tell them apart when broken up.

Except he'd be kinda hardpressed to do that without getting noticed, especially given the match starts with them all together. If he splits up i can assure you Rohan would pick up on it given as per SBA, they start across from each other and thus visible, and in that case, Rohan still wouldnt be stupid enough to just waltz up to one static pile playing dead given his in character thoughts, especially when he knows some parts of it broke up and moved away from the main body. Doesnt really change anything except puts Rohan even more on guard.

Because you literaly just explained why, the giant blue orb vs the bunch of barely different if at all brown and red rock fragments. It doesnt take a genius to figure out one of these things doesnt belong. Rohan would have to be quite literally mentally challenged to not figure out something is up.

Actually why's this even a argument, Knack's orb is on display, this is the 8-C Knack not the giant cluster Knack (Posted above, the picture above is misleading, he only looks like that in higher keys), it aint exactly hidden. Rohan would probably aim for it after the first or second try if not the first.

We don't know Heaven's Door's range, saying it's 3 km is a bit of a stretch, and so is saying Rohan could clearly make out Knack's composition from that far away. He's probably gonna be shocked by it not working, at least for a few seconds, and if Knack realizes what's going on all he has to do is cover his centerpiece with a few random rocks.

8-C Knack is the giant cluster. It says 8-C at his largest. So yes, his orb is harder to see.

Actually we do, it's range of effect is limited to by what his opponent or he can see. The average human can see up to 2 miles. And wouldnt even matter Rohan can book and effect others from a considerable distance away anyway.

He'd be shocked for a grand total of not even half a second, especially given it aint like he's fighting a animal, his expections would be challenged and he'd probably be expecting it. Why would Knack realize what's going on? He cant actually see the effects of HD, at best he'd notice some of his parts not working but that's it, he cant see HD, cant see the effects of HD nor can he see any tell from Rohan that could tip him off, and the like, plus if he does hide the giant orb in the middle of his chest, would kinda tip Rohan off that it's probably important.

Sir Ovens said:
8-C Knack is the giant cluster. It says 8-C at his largest. So yes, his orb is harder to see.
Watching the very video used for his tiering, no, not really, it's still on clear display in the middle of his chest not hidden by anything at all. You're acting like the orb is hidden within him or covered by other relics, it isnt, it's on display for all to see by default even in that form. So as said, why's this even an argument again?

Back