• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan fights the man that beat the strongest 8-C

So, what's stopping Rohan for aiming for the blatant weakness after his first few bookings dont work exactly? Anyone who reads or plays any games or manga, which Rohan does and even goes about fights as if he and his opponents were in a manga, would probably figure the giant golem's giant blue orb that sticks out like a sore thumb would probably be a good place to try booking given it reeks of generic aim for the eye type weakness.

"Oh no, this weird guy pointed at me, and some parts of me feel weird, better protect the one important part of me!"

It will tip Rohan off but he can do nothing about it. Besides, if it does start at max eyesight range, Rohan will barely be able to see that Knack is made of multiple pieces, let alone see his core.

>pointed

he doesnt even need to point at his peak. Also hold up, are those parts of him or not? You say that they'd feel weird, but I was under the impression they arent him at all. If theyre apart of him, even if not directly him, shit's free game still.

Why's this important? Dont forget Rohan can effect others including their clothes and vice versa by simply effecting one or the other, if I'm not wrong, wasnt it likened to clothes above? By you in fact.

You said it yourself some of them would stop working. That's what I meant.

Well, Knack isn't in contact with the stones, unlike one would be with clothes. Anyway, the reason I said it is that since it's so far away, Rohan won't be able to tell "Huh, those stones I hit were affected, but not the whole thing.", he'll just know something's not working, nothing more than that.

Also, it hasn't been stated if this is peak Rohan or not. Though I suppose that means it is peak.

Yeah they would, if they were completely seperate objects not apart of the entity known as Knack, if theyre technically apart of him, then he himself stops, forget just the singular piece.

So? Being in contact with ones clothes doesnt mean anything, that aint even how HD works, Rohan has a feat of turning someone's entire body, including what theyre wearing into a book in one technique. If those parts are apart of Knack then Rohan can effect him or vice versa even if he just effects one. Also clothes arent the person, idk why you're bringing it up like contact matters, Rohan can book one part of them but if he so chooses the entirity of them, clothes and all get booked. You likened the elics to being sentient clothes and also a part of Knack, if one of those, let alone both, are true then HD can book the entirity of him regardless of where he aims. Also if Rohan can see Knack, he can see the blatant orb that sticks out like an eye boss in a Nintendo game, the orb isnt so much smaller then even the largest Knack, eyeballing it suggests it's like 10% of his total height, and it's in the center of him in full view, if you can make out Knack you can likely make out the orb as well.

Unless otherwise specified that most recent version is used according to SBA.

I'm gonna mia for a bit, ill check back later. Hopefully by then you can figure out the Knack-Relic relationship without it being vague by then.

The Knack-relic relationship is pretty straightforward. If it isn't the orb, it isn't Knack. His consciousness lives within the orb, as demonstrated by Stealth Knack, even when he transfers his consciousness to outside objects like a bunch of crystals, if those crystals get destroyed, Knack (the orb) remains.

Back