• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LN Rimuru Nonexistent Physiology Nature type 1 and Aspect type 1,2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Vol 16 it is stated that True Dragon are conceptual beings or non physical/spiritual entity that only dies if their conceptual self is destroyed

'protections' granted by the 'concepts' held by the World's Systems, such as the "Storm Dragon" receiving the "Protection of the Storm," the "Fairy Queen" receiving the "Protection of the Labyrinth" and so on. Meaning that the World holds certain positions as its own concepts and when an individual is able to match with those concepts and becomes that sort of being, the individual will receive the protection of that concept.
*Of course I do. Do not worry - it is not actual battle, just a facsimile. And having your conceptual self destroyed isn't the same as death, is it?

"O-only for you, Master Veldora! I'm not-*

Ifrit is screaming about something or other, but it doesn't matter. Probably just fussing about some trivial detail, like always,
As for Rimuru Ciel stated that He is a Conceptual displayed of Nihility/Nothingness
«you're just a conceptual display of nihilty, the destructive energy from the world of chaos»

"so since I became a true dragon, I am now just a non physical and non spiritual entity, insted am just like all other true dragons formed out of their own basic concepts"
What do you guys think?

In Vol 16 it is stated that True Dragon are conceptual beings or non physical/spiritual entity that only dies if their conceptual self is destroyed

As for Rimuru Ciel stated that He is a Conceptual displayed of Nihility/Nothingness

What do you guys think?
Just in case I don't misunderstand, are u asking or proposing?

Where tf did you see that crap

I am going to request closing this, No one ever in the series ever said "you're a conceptual display of nihility" in the first place nihility collapse is just mere energy
So please close this yourself or I'll do it and why did you bring in the most fake ahh thing i have ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back