• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Till this day I firmly believe all Servant's and Nasuverse characters having 1-A souls is wank and one of these days I'm going to make a thread about it once I have the time. Literally insinuates that Servant souls are comparable to the Root, which definitely isn't the case given that they needed a fraction of the power to avoid getting stomped by BB.
not all souls in nasu are 1-A, only roa souls because their souls are able to survive absorption by root

Last edited:
I've seen people arguing otherwise in Fate threads like a bunch of times. Also can I see that feat in particular? I do however appreciate you being honest here, I thank you dearly for that.
1-A roa's soul has been accepted on this CRT

1-A roa's soul has been accepted on this CRT
I'll address that CRT when the time comes, I disagree with it but I'll save any further arguments. I always advocate for what's accepted on the profile until further notice that's legitimate.

Also smexy profile picture man

I guess souls that are far away in other dimensions are useless, because the soul in nasu has a 4D structure which makes it bigger than the 3D world, and also a servant is able to attack a soul that is far from the body
But how would they know he has other beings/souls of himself and how would they know he’s in a different dimension/realm

Would not restricting this be a stomp or make it fair?
Notes:
Linley also has Bebe with him on all his Keys excluding Sovereign ones as they have been together in any fight from the beginning of the novel till the end. Bebe is his magical beast. While Linley can fight without his companion with no problem if it's not restricted it will be present.
Should I restrict his companion? 🤔 Can I even do that?

No, what it say in other threads is that souls are 4D since it was accepted in a crt, the thing about the soul of Roa and the potency of the soul hax of Dantes being 1-A is something apart from the crt about root scaling.
I know what i said, what I saw wasn't 4-D souls but some users saying all Nasu souls are 1-A. Otherwise I would have made mention of 4-D. .

I wouldn't have commented such otherwise.

I guess souls that are far away in other dimensions are useless, because the soul in nasu has a 4D structure which makes it bigger than the 3D world, and also a servant is able to attack a soul that is far from the body

This isn't a thing all servants can do. This is an ability of the sword Musashi has in Shimosa, and she was also human at this time

Anyway Dantes doesn't utilize his NP right from the start of the match, little to no Servant's actually do so dealing with him before he uses it is definitely within the realms of possibility.
There are several servants that do, and Dantes is in fact one of them.

Since when are Nasuvere souls 1-A? I only remember souls being 4-D.

They're only 4d yeah, Roa just has 1-A resistances on his soul because he did Roa things.

In any case, if the bodies are all at the starting location, Dantes kills all four, if they're occupying the same body, the result is the same. The only way I see this going well for the other guy is if the bodies spawn in other dimensions or whatever was said above, they never approach the battlefield, and wait until he turns off Enfer, and then snipe him with something he can't dodge.

This isn't a thing all servants can do. This is an ability of the sword Musashi has in Shimosa, and she was also human at this time

There are several servants that do, and Dantes is in fact one of them.

They're only 4d yeah, Roa just has 1-A resistances on his soul because he did Roa things.

In any case, if the bodies are all at the starting location, Dantes kills all four, if they're occupying the same body, the result is the same. The only way I see this going well for the other guy is if the bodies spawn in other dimensions or whatever was said above, they never approach the battlefield, and wait until he turns off Enfer, and then snipe him with something he can't dodge.
Thx for that input 🐵👍

This will probably be a very good counter to Dante’s speed

• Has his own God Realm which can suppress the speed of others or counter-act it.

Has four true bodies after he becomes a Demigod as he used the power of the Universe to split his soul in two creating another him. All four are him and can act differently without affecting each other. He can't recreate one of them if they are destroyed permanently. They can also inhabit the same body as the other will hide within the Divine Spark.
Note: From the God Key, Linley has 4 True Bodies (Original, Divine Earth Clone, Divine Wind Clone, and Divine Fire Clone)
I guess the clones are some type of concepts?
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1, as he had grasped and can controll four of the Five Elements).

Dantes doesn't use his infinite NP from the get go. Prove otherwise with proper citation other than a one time usage otherwise this is moot and unsupported.
I can't really think of a time he didn't in an actual fight, he doesn't have many

To get to Solomon, he used it because it let him break free of space time or whatever, then 1v1s a demon god off screen but iirc it's implied he used it, idk though, I doubt he could 1v1 it otherwise in any case.

The instant the master asks for help against Fergus in the prison tower, he uses it. He doesn't use it against Nightingale because he tried to lose.

In Shinjuku he isn't contracted, so it's quite possible he just simply can't use his NPs in the fight against Moriarty

In Shimosa he, again, off screen 1v1s a threat, so we never see what happens, then he leaves.

And those are almost all the times he's ever fought something. He's had like 2 or 3 on screen fights in total, and used it in one or two of them

Edit: Sasaki too, I believe he uses it there in the Shimosa manga

This will probably be a very good counter to Dante’s speed

• Has his own God Realm which can suppress the speed of others or counter-act it.
This aside from need proof of work with immesurable I think would also be useless in the specific case of Dantes because he get his immesurable speed by escape from prisons like space and time, since God Realm suppress the opponent that would probably calify as a prison against Dantes and thus he would be able to escape it.

This aside from need proof of work with immesurable I think would also be useless in the specific case of Dantes because he get his immesurable speed by escape from prisons like space and time, since God Realm suppress the opponent that would probably calify as a prison against Dantes and thus he would be able to escape it.
Not really... it's Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction... So he needs to resist both or he can try to escape if he has a chance to... But I doubt that because of Linley's intelligence

Not really... it's Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction... So he needs to resist both or he can try to escape if he has a chance to... But I doubt that because of Linley's intelligence
I mean, he already resist Power Nullification by servant physiology and even against someone with Magic Resistance Rank B (which is Power Nullification that nullify things around oneself) like Fergus he still could use his NP.

I mean, he already resist Power Nullification by servant physiology and even against someone with Magic Resistance Rank B (which is Power Nullification that nullify things around oneself) like Fergus he still could use his NP.
Yee but he doesn't resist stat reduction so 🤷‍♂️

Stat reduction is the part that would need feats of reducing immeasurable speed down to anything manageable, and would need to be able to affect Dantes despite him being too fast to be reacted to

This is also ignoring the fact that stat reduction is something MR let's you resist, that list on the page says it includes those, not its only those, but c'set la vie

Bump…​

g3at8Zvx.jpg

Last edited:
Back