• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Linley Baruch vs FEE

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
The first match for this Guy. Bebe is restricted.

Speed equalized.

Low 6-B key.

Linley Baruch: 8 (Milly Rocking Bandit, MrDrProfessorPatricio, Setsuna tenma, ZackMoon1234, Nepuko, Luigi The Thundermaster, Buttersamuri, Maruishimaryishi )

FEE:

Inconclusive:

Linley Baruch CD Game
vs
Choujin sensen fee

Gravitational Space Manipulation (Black Stone Prison) or Microcosm which compress the space around the target.

No, first it creates a gravitational space so strong that even light can't go out (plus it will suppress your overall power; if you can't resist to such gravity it will make you unconsciousness) while the second compress space to immobilize you.

The first one can be dodged but then she won't be able to go near him then otherwise even precog won't help. While Microcosm creates it around yourself, using you as the focal point -doesn't matter if she knows it will happen as you're the source of the attack.

Btw, as I put them at full strength for this key, Linley also has Bebe his magical beast. Should I restrict him or not?

Uh, I'm gonna say yes. I know neither verse, just looking and formulating arguments where I can.

Guy looks strong, honestly I kinda wanna see him against Diablo (Light Novel) in either key.

And if it happens no matter what, then I think he takes it.

This verse is the novel that started my journey in with the Chinese novels. I had to make its profile. This one is shorter than the normal just 800+ chapters. The Sequal for this novel has 680 chapters. While the usual one that I read have around 1400 or reach 2000 chapters.

I like the novels so I won't find them boring plus they are interesting regarding the way the authors build the story, the characters, and its cosmology.

Each chapters of the Chinese Novel isn't that long(half the page per chapter) compare to the Japanese Light Novel but I based it when I've read BTTH and TDG.

OT; Linley Baruch FRA

I'll try to be the devil's advocate (even though I voted) from what I gathered....she has low-godly Regenerationn + she can see the future and it appears to be she has all the powers within the verse like attack reflection, stop time, Regenerationn negation(up to low-godly), Memory manipulation(this seems to be combat applicable), DNA evolution (she can de-evolve and evolve a person, seems broken), Matter Manipulation(Is able to manipulate atoms to perform nuclear fusion), and heat that reaches over 3500 C, and it appears to be that she can destroy the planet base on the front page of the verse but she doesn't have feats to back up(I guess). I don't know much, just basing it on the profile

As usual whether one wants to buy "In theory should have every other power she gave to the Espers and Carbonoids. " is relevant here.

How would he for example deal with the powers of Zeno and Galois?

Actually, does he resist timestop?

I mean if you have power bestowal, doesnt that technically you have all the powers you give to them? If I only have timestop as my ability and also I can bestow others with my power, does that mean I can give them cool stuffs like water abilities but no no no I can't have it because why not?

He can via GodRealm which passively nullify anything within its range. He also has Low-Godly regen including she has to fight five of Linley as he has his original body + 4 Divine Clones (each being a true him), he can either fight with all fused into one which will get him 5 lives for 1 body or separated.

All of his attacks are both material + immaterial (body+soul).

Space is no problem for him (Zeno) - as he can crush, ripple, destroy, shatter, collapse, freeze, slow, bypass, explode, create rifts, restrict, suppress, compress, slice, congeal, gravitational space, fold and distort, can simultaneously attack from multiple directions (basically Tsubame Gaeshi from Fate), has control of the spatial movement, passive dimensional blade on his swords.

Depends on how Galois's Regenerationn-negation works it may work on Linley, but he can also Via GodRealm, Baleful Aura and Terror, Music Law, Imposing, DragonRoar (this slow down time but not the material kind just the person soul) and Blackstone Prison suppress/nullify powers and attacks.

While speed is equalized, techniques are not meaning when he executes Wind Law - Rippling Wind his sword attacks reaches 43363c. This can be an AoE attack by creating 2 trillion attacks or all folding space and becoming one single attack - this attack suppresses the target by spatial freezing at the same time.

Also, can she survive against 20k soul absorption potency? Linley does this through the Coiling Dragon.

You can see more of his feats at the FEATS section which has a lot of them.

I stated these things as excluding me, only Zack and Damage know the verse from what I know (but at how big the community its - there may be more).

Has God Realm demonstrated supressing time stop? From the quote linked I only get that it supresses some kind of power. How does it work?

Higher-Dimensional Movement Worms of Galois overcome low-godly regen and there are a lot of those. Though she can for example also age him backwards until he stops existing.

There is space and there is infinite distance, though. If he wants to overcome infinite distance via space crushing or spatial movement or whatever there need to be feats for that.

Zeno also has the ability to create infinite identical clones. How does he deal with that?

Zeno can make it so that attacks become procedually slower as they approach him, making the total time it takes infinite. That would deal with speed boosts.

20k soul absorption she wouldn't survive provided she is hit. WIthout infinite range Zeno's power could at any point put her out of the range, though.

GodRealm it demonstrated resisting both time and spatial manipulation - freezing. GodRealm creates around the user a in a way a separated world that it's under the user control - without having your own GodRealm means you can't do anything to the user (well that's within the verse).

Doesn't matter how many worms they are if they can't bypass his GodRealm + Blackstone Prison + Balefull and Terror Aura (those are always on).

He never overcame infinite distance in this key but he has all those spatial feats which may work.

Linley doesn't create Clones, they are him as he is them. They are 100% him as they have come in existence when he reached God stage on an elemental Law (Wind, Fire, Earth, Water).

The 20k soul absorption, absorbed 20k of souls from within a pocket dimension instantly.

Well, grace ended several hours ago with Buttersamuri vote being the seventh.

Even if this ended may i just comment that Linley's final stage the Universe Creator is a lot more powerful, i won't say which tier he is excactly but he should be at least 3A or more i think, it is not stated in the Coiling Dragon books but in Stellar Transformation books, which are connected as confirmed by author as linley litterally creates a universe that is more powerful than his one and the beings are more powerful than sovereigns, and the mc of that book is born in Linley's universe or should i say cosmos? since that one has multidimensions different from the coiling dragon books, so if we take his power based on that he should be higher than 3A i think, but since i don't have a perfect grasp on tiers higher than that i shall end it there.

You could have stated that on my wall not on this thread as it has no connection. Also, Linley as a Universe Controller is 2-B to possible 2-A.

If you want to talk about it post it on my wall.

Back